Author of Transgender hate bathroom bill LOSES to, get this, a Trans ha ha tee hee giggle (burp)

Nobody knew about that 10 years ago. What a dumb thing for you to say. :cuckoo:
There were people who knew, but instead of exposing the whole crooked liberal war on women, it was kept under wraps, like any other typical event.

View attachment 159296
Like how Dubya covered up that there weren’t any WMD’s but you rubes were too addicted to American flag draped caskets coming home to care much.
Like how Dubya covered up that there weren’t any WMD’s but you rubes were too addicted to American flag draped caskets coming home to care much.
If The Bush Administration Lied About WMD, So Did These People -- Version 3.0 | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
Since we haven’t found WMD in Iraq, a lot of the anti-war/anti-Bush crowd is saying that the Bush administration lied about Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction. Well, if they’re going to claim that the Bush administration lied, then there sure are a lot of other people, including quite a few prominent Democrats, who have told the same “lies” since the inspectors pulled out of Iraq in 1998. Here are just a few examples that prove that the Bush administration didn’t lie about weapons of mass destruction…

The Defense Department has tallied 1,987 deaths. What is more striking, though, is more U.S. soldiers have been killed and wounded during President Barack Obama’s first term in office than former President George W. Bush’s two terms.

Reference: breitbart.com/big-journalism/2012/09/11/mainstream-media-ignoring-inc…

liberal-logic-liblogic-719299.jpg
Conservatove playbook: upon losing argument, completely change the topic
You put up the shit about Bush, I responded with TRUTH and now you run like the spoiled, petulant , baby that you are...
--------------------------------------------- yep , think it was OldSchool that changed the subject to talking about 'gwb' .

You're gross
You're a prevert

for not caring about someone else's sexuality? for thinking that your need to discriminate against others and spew hate?

I'd say the undue focus makes YOU a pervert. but thanks for playing. do you feel threatened because they turn you on?
You people only like it because it is a tranny

no. I like it because it is making you screwed up bigots sad.
And that more important to you people then doing whats right

no. I still wouldn't vote for a psycho bigot who thought a bathroom bill was a good idea.

so don't attribute to me the motivations that caused trumptards to vote for the internet troll as president.

the fact that it's making homophobes lose their minds is just a side benefit.

https://theintercept.com/2017/11/07...sgender-state-or-federal-lawmaker-in-america/

Roem is a transgender former journalist who focused her race on the terrible traffic in the district, while Marshall is a longtime extreme culture warrior who sponsored the states bathroom bill, banning transgender people from using the bathroom that applies to their gender identity.

danica-roem-virginia-govorner-1497449618.jpg

----------------------------------

Good for her.

Seems GOP racism and hatred is energizing the Democrats. It looks like blacks and Hispanics are putting people over the top.

Transgender bathroom bill could cost Texas $3 billion a year, study says | Texas Legislature | Dallas News

North Carolina's 'bathroom bill' will cost the state $3.76 billion

Hate is expensive. Republicans are about to discover that.

Yeah, they got a seriously disturbed and confused man in an office of power. What could happen?
One year ago today.

Loser.

At least Trump knows what sex he is.

and we know he's an admitted sexual predator who liked watching 15 year old girls undress... because he could.

How long until Democrats vote in a child molester just to piss off Republicans?

Not at all. I know what I am, and science supports that knowledge.

Are you sure? Doesn't seem like it since you're making such a big deal about it. In fact, the more you post, the less convinced I am that you're secure in your own gender. I think you're very susceptible to suggestion. That happens when you're so insecure.

He on the other hand may dress as a female, or may be altered to look female. He may live as a female. But he is a male.

Again, why does it matter? The only reason it matters to you is because it awakens some sort of repressed part of your own self. Clearly you're insecure in sexuality and gender identity.

A delusion complete. It's just playing dress up, taken to the max. It's still a lie, and a game I won't play, anymore than I would accept someone insisting they're Napoleon, or Jesus.

You dress up as a literate member of society when you're not. So what's the difference?

REALLY?
Is it really all that crazy?
If I would have told you ten years ago that in ten years it will be acceptable for people to choose their gender and that other people wouldn't consider these Loons to be bat shit crazy would you have called me crazy?
Probably. Depends how much hate you were spewing 10 years ago. You were probably fuming about gay people being allowed to marry in some states back then. Like how most grandfather’s were fuming over black people being able to mary white women back in the day.
10 years ago, Harvey Weinstein was raping and abusing women , where was your outrage then? Oh yeah, he was supporting Barrack Hussein Obama...
There were people who knew, but instead of exposing the whole crooked liberal war on women, it was kept under wraps, like any other typical event.

View attachment 159296
------------------------------------------ yep , OldSchool changed the subject to 'gwb' in his post number 26 .

Assuming that people who disagree with you do it only out of spite and hate is stupid could you even argue the other side if you tried?
The irony is this post done out of spite and yet you call the other side the haters.
It's OK. I always feel spite towards hate. When it comes to hatred, I feel spite. I always have. As far back as I can remember.
As far back as I can remember you've been consumed by hate. I can't remember a time when you posted something that wasn't chock full of hate for the right. This thread is no exception.
The sad thing is you'r too stupid to see your own hypocrisy even when it's right in front of you in black & white.

Probably. Depends how much hate you were spewing 10 years ago. You were probably fuming about gay people being allowed to marry in some states back then. Like how most grandfather’s were fuming over black people being able to mary white women back in the day.
10 years ago, Harvey Weinstein was raping and abusing women , where was your outrage then? Oh yeah, he was supporting Barrack Hussein Obama...

View attachment 159296
------------------------------------------ yep , OldSchool changed the subject to 'gwb' in his post number 26 .
Weinstein was the original topic? :laugh:

What would your grandfather think if he knew that one day there would be men in dresses that people would consider awesome, men in dresses would become elected officials, illegals would be protected by politicians, the U.S. flag and patriotism would be considered offensive to "citizens", "citizens" would be offended by our President proclaiming "American's First" and "Make America Great"
Unbelievable!
Who would have ever thought we'd get to this point in this nation? WTF went wrong?
Most people’s grandfather’s were uneducated racists that had very little access to information.
My grandfathers were both 10 times the man you ever will be.

Go to hell, motherfucker.

What would your grandfather think if he knew that one day there would be men in dresses that people would consider awesome, men in dresses would become elected officials, illegals would be protected by politicians, the U.S. flag and patriotism would be considered offensive to "citizens", "citizens" would be offended by our President proclaiming "American's First" and "Make America Great"
Unbelievable!
Who would have ever thought we'd get to this point in this nation? WTF went wrong?

And free blacks! What in the tarnation!

Hell yes!
Free them Blacks....let them terrorize Americans as "payback". Watch them murder, steal from taxpayers and populate our prisons. Hmmm?
I know, I know....I'm being way too realistic....cue the chants....RACIST, RACIST, RACIST!

Unbelievable!
Most people’s grandfather’s were uneducated racists that had very little access to information.

:laugh:

and a bit more , a link to what taxpayer paid teachers are teaching 7th graders in NewYork Public Schools . --- Transgender lesson gets New York 7th-grade teacher suspended ---sure , she was suspended with pay so its just a paid vacation and the kids mind have been twisted .

no doubt, being an uneducated bigoted twit yourself, you'd think people being taught about others was a bad thing.

what I had a problem with my kid being taught was a book about a fish that was only accepted by the other fish when it gave away everything that made it special to the other fish.

Unbelievable!

Now the subject is not Oedipus Rex complexes...

Not at all. I know what I am, and science supports that knowledge.

Are you sure? Doesn't seem like it since you're making such a big deal about it. In fact, the more you post, the less convinced I am that you're secure in your own gender. I think you're very susceptible to suggestion. That happens when you're so insecure.

He on the other hand may dress as a female, or may be altered to look female. He may live as a female. But he is a male.

Again, why does it matter? The only reason it matters to you is because it awakens some sort of repressed part of your own self. Clearly you're insecure in sexuality and gender identity.

A delusion complete. It's just playing dress up, taken to the max. It's still a lie, and a game I won't play, anymore than I would accept someone insisting they're Napoleon, or Jesus.

You dress up as a literate member of society when you're not. So what's the difference?

:lmao:

"Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye."

You're right about my grandfather not approving, he was ignorant, racist, and a misogynist.
Oh I get it..he was logical, moral, patriotic and proud. How terrible.
Haha...so weird, you're located in Virginia...haha.
I'm sure you're totally mentally stable.
You're right, he was logical, moral, patriotic and proud by any standard. He was also ignorant, racist, and a misogynist by my standards.

You're not insulting the Capital of the Confederacy are you? That would make your avatar quite ironic.

Proving they are only playing dress up. It’s why gay folks typically ridicule them as well.

I don't see what the big deal is; you personally dress up as a human being every day when you're just a bunch of roaches scurrying around in the skin of someone who died in the 1860's.

Bwahaha! Honestly, I SOOOO wish kilts were cool here for us men. Except for high heels and bras chicks have it made over guys in what clothes they get to ware.They have way more comfortable clothes then us. And yes, in my mother land men ware skirts. Really it’s not a big deal. But it is sad. This man did not win on ideals really, or if he did he isn’t getting ANY credit for anything other then being a man who looks like a manly girl. You even check out this guys platform? After his tiny blerb on the news?I did. The man ran his campaign well. He got his establishment opponent they exact same way Trump got Hillary. I’ll be flat out honest, my only issue with this man is will he carry out his duities as a person with a cause, or dealing with the issues his constituents sent him to do? Make no mistake, this man was not elected on ideals, he was a spankin’ to polititions both Democrat and republican. You will see more of this in ‘18.

Forum List

Back