Author of Transgender hate bathroom bill LOSES to, get this, a Trans ha ha tee hee giggle (burp)

My favorite part about right winger's hysterical fear of transgendered people is the constant references to "science".

I don't think you guys understand what that word means.

It means that is you check Roem's DNA - the genetic code for everything you are - you will find that he remains a man.

Wearing women's clothes and chopping off one's penis does not a man make.

:lol:

So you don't know what "science" means. Glad you cleared that up.

It means that is you check Roem's DNA - the genetic code for everything you are - you will find that he remains a man.

Why does it matter to you so much what gender they identify? Seems like the only reason it matters is because trans people are making you insecure in your own gender. That's on you.

What would your grandfather think if he knew that one day there would be men in dresses that people would consider awesome, men in dresses would become elected officials, illegals would be protected by politicians, the U.S. flag and patriotism would be considered offensive to "citizens", "citizens" would be offended by our President proclaiming "American's First" and "Make America Great"
Unbelievable!
Who would have ever thought we'd get to this point in this nation? WTF went wrong?

My grandfather is still kicking at 99 years old.

And he thinks you're a moron.

What would your grandfather think if he knew that one day there would be men in dresses that people would consider awesome, men in dresses would become elected officials, illegals would be protected by politicians, the U.S. flag and patriotism would be considered offensive to "citizens", "citizens" would be offended by our President proclaiming "American's First" and "Make America Great"
Unbelievable!
Who would have ever thought we'd get to this point in this nation? WTF went wrong?
Most people’s grandfather’s were uneducated racists that had very little access to information.

What does racism and or education have to do with this? This shit is rudimentary for anyone sane, without daddy issues and truly American. My teen daughter knows the Left is fucked up in the head.
Many people of my grandfathers era would never have voted for a black man as president and would have considered interatisl marriage as much of an abomination as transvestites.

Who would have thoght we'd get past all that :)

Guess its unpatriotic now to support those rights.

Meanwhile in the black community: 95% are voting for a guy who is their own race.

Seems like not everyone is able to get past the racism, especially not the liberal communities who just tried to elect a woman merely because she had a vagina.

Are the qualities of tolerance, progress and jdividual freedoms anti-patriotic? Is patriotism only served by ossifying social attitudes? Can we only honor America by betraying her founding principles?

Unbelievable!

Mm, Mi gramps would have lectured me about what a bad idea it was for my folks to move to America before I was borne and that my life would not have molded me into such a backwards thinking American. Gramps hated Americans.

Unbelievable!

Yeah fuckin right!
Link?
My grandfather is 91 and says you're indecent twisted filth. See how this works Loon?

Look at the mess we are in from all the straight buttoned down Manhattan styled politicians of the past have us in..

Unbelievable!

Yeah fuckin right!
Link?
My grandfather is 91 and says you're indecent twisted filth. See how this works Loon?

You want me to "link" to my grandfather?

Unbelievable!
Most people’s grandfather’s were uneducated racists that had very little access to information.

What does racism and or education have to do with this? This shit is rudimentary for anyone sane, without daddy issues and truly American. My teen daughter knows the Left is fucked up in the head.
Many people of my grandfathers era would never have voted for a black man as president and would have considered interatisl marriage as much of an abomination as transvestites.

Meanwhile in the black community: 95% are voting for a guy who is their own race.

Seems like not everyone is able to get past the racism, especially not the liberal communities who just tried to elect a woman merely because she had a vagina.
And those who refused to vote for her because she had a vagina.

Unbelievable!
My grandfather was around in the 60s, you fat pussy.

He saw much worse. Cities burning, politicians assassinated, self-immolations.

Unbelievable!

Mm, Mi gramps would have lectured me about what a bad idea it was for my folks to move to America before I was borne and that my life would not have molded me into such a backwards thinking American. Gramps hated Americans.

"Gramps hated Americans."

Sadly, I can totally see why he would. Imagine if he knew what 21st century Americans behave like?

Why does it matter to you so much what gender they identify? Seems like the only reason it matters is because trans people are making you insecure in your own gender. That's on you.

Yep, it is well established that the most openly homophobic guys are quite often bi-curious.

Just ask Larry "Widestance" Craig! :D

wide-stance-90207.jpg

My favorite part about right winger's hysterical fear of transgendered people is the constant references to "science".

:cuckoo:

Unbelievable!

And those who refused to vote for her because she had a vagina.

It's ok unless she's a "he-she." (-:

Seriously, I thing the whole gay/transgender things about run it's course for the gop ... So long as the dems just stop taking the bait.

:cuckoo:

"Science" doesn't mean dogmatically repeating the same nonsense buzzwords that you don't actually understand.

and the bar has been set to all time lows. May God forgive those who voted for it

-Geaux

Danica Roem defeated incumbent delegate Bob Marshall, who had been elected 13 times over 26 years, for a seat in the Virginia House of Delegates. When Roem takes office, she will be the first openly transgender candidate to be elected and serve in a state legislative body.

Elections bring wins for minority, LGBT candidates - CNN
Tissue?

Forum List

Back