Author of Transgender hate bathroom bill LOSES to, get this, a Trans ha ha tee hee giggle (burp)

and the bar has been set to all time lows. May God forgive those who voted for it

-Geaux

Danica Roem defeated incumbent delegate Bob Marshall, who had been elected 13 times over 26 years, for a seat in the Virginia House of Delegates. When Roem takes office, she will be the first openly transgender candidate to be elected and serve in a state legislative body.

Elections bring wins for minority, LGBT candidates - CNN
I've joked about this for years.
Next Democrats are looking for a one-legged, Hispanic, Pedophile.

In before he commits suicide before his term is up.

Seriously though, who thought this was a good idea? :cuckoo:
The people of the district. They saw past the dress, and aren't stuck in hate like you are.

They booted a man who openly bragged he was Virginia's "chief homophobe" out on his ass.

and the bar has been set to all time lows. May God forgive those who voted for it

-Geaux

Danica Roem defeated incumbent delegate Bob Marshall, who had been elected 13 times over 26 years, for a seat in the Virginia House of Delegates. When Roem takes office, she will be the first openly transgender candidate to be elected and serve in a state legislative body.

because clearly, how well she can represent people on civic matters is totally tied to her genitals.

And YET -- nobody here cares what the person's beliefs, background, qualifications are.. OTHER THAN -- she looks worse than Bruce Jenner.

My Grandfather was a cool guy

I doubt he would have cared

If he cared and that the OP cares would not change the fact that its no one's business.

This reminds me of the 60s when the cement people had fits over the length of hair.

IMO, its idiotic for women to wear skirts and spike heels. Idiotic for men to wear neck ties. But, they should wear what they want.

The rest of the OP is just the old man screeching at the kids to get off his lawn. Mostly lies but yes, I shudder every time the orange moron opens his mouth to say something stupid or to trash the US.

-Geaux

because clearly, how well she can represent people on civic matters is totally tied to her genitals.

And YET -- nobody here cares what the person's beliefs, background, qualifications are.. OTHER THAN -- she looks worse than Bruce Jenner.

Mark my words, this guy is going to make many wrong decisions for his constituency.

They booted a man who openly bragged he was Virginia's "chief homophobe" out on his ass.
I thought being a tranny was not the same as being a homosexual.

These snowflake-PC rules are soooo confusing!

What would your grandfather think if he knew that one day there would be men in dresses that people would consider awesome, men in dresses would become elected officials, illegals would be protected by politicians, the U.S. flag and patriotism would be considered offensive to "citizens", "citizens" would be offended by our President proclaiming "American's First" and "Make America Great"
Unbelievable!
Who would have ever thought we'd get to this point in this nation? WTF went wrong?

My grandfather lives in Singapore. I don't think he cares.

MrClean and DFury got it correct , just for fun google up how taxpayer paid public school teacher are sexually messing with your kids , if that matters to you .
Another thing people need to be aware of is all of the programming coming out in children's programs. Just caught a portion of a grandmother talking about her not yet tween grand dressing up like some child's icon with smeared lipstick and a shirt that says "don't be a hater" on the back for holloween. The grand went on to say the granddaughter was allowed to wear lipstick (kinda young IMO not even being a teen yet but not mine so..) anyhow the grand told her grand back that the lipstick smeared all over the upper lip was the way the icon wore it. I agree with the message of 'do not be a hater' but not the programming that all things are good, fine and dandy to find acceptable as normal.

Deviance and mental derangement are most generally from something that is effecting the brain. All the chemical disrupters and pharmaceuticals of all sorts that are being foisted onto and into society needs to be checked as it is a slow kill of the people health and is damaging their minds at younger and younger ages. Even minor simple parasites and bacteria like Giardia, Blastocystis, E.histolytica and a host of others to various to list in a brief post or lack of needed sustenance's like vitamin K, B or Magnesium, etc... can ultimately effect the brain through the gut brain axis that transpires and it becomes more prevalent in small children whose parents and even some of their parents parents have weaken systems. Healthier people breed smarter people and healthier children are generally more stable and can better cope with all the issues that come with life. The creating the zombies approach isn't going to work out well. Until people who are in positions and aware can start approaching it looking at the whole instead of piecing and parting out one or two things to point out it is going to be messy.

I mean look at this type shit that the ignorant and unaware are being told online when it comes to their infants when they ask if fluoride is okay for infants. First search "is fluoride safe for infants" on Google this is what comes up. IG Farben and the seemingly mindless masses is the first thought that comes to mind for me when I see shit like this.

View attachment 159314
Sweet Jesus. LOL

-Geaux

Mark my words, this guy is going to make many wrong decisions for his constituency.
Okay, you be sure and let us know when that happens.

-Geaux

Okay, you be sure and let us know when that happens.

Will do! :coffee: It will be my pleasure!

I'm not in Marshall's district, but he has been a big-mouthed boob for a long, long time. There were only two people in this race. The sky isn't falling. When you don't like one candidate, you vote for the other one. I understand that Roem is a policy wonk and Marshall just ran his mouth on social issues that don't have anything to do with governing the state.

OK --- We've deleted all the posts we're gonna delete without Warnings. If you got a post deletion -- the next one will be warned.

You know society is fucked when "we" celebrate electing a man who pretends he's a woman.

MrClean and DFury got it correct , just for fun google up how taxpayer paid public school teacher are sexually messing with your kids , if that matters to you .
Another thing people need to be aware of is all of the programming coming out in children's programs. Just caught a portion of a grandmother talking about her not yet tween grand dressing up like some child's icon with smeared lipstick and a shirt that says "don't be a hater" on the back for holloween. The grand went on to say the granddaughter was allowed to wear lipstick (kinda young IMO not even being a teen yet but not mine so..) anyhow the grand told her grand back that the lipstick smeared all over the upper lip was the way the icon wore it. I agree with the message of 'do not be a hater' but not the programming that all things are good, fine and dandy to find acceptable as normal.

Deviance and mental derangement are most generally from something that is effecting the brain. All the chemical disrupters and pharmaceuticals of all sorts that are being foisted onto and into society needs to be checked as it is a slow kill of the people health and is damaging their minds at younger and younger ages. Even minor simple parasites and bacteria like Giardia, Blastocystis, E.histolytica and a host of others to various to list in a brief post or lack of needed sustenance's like vitamin K, B or Magnesium, etc... can ultimately effect the brain through the gut brain axis that transpires and it becomes more prevalent in small children whose parents and even some of their parents parents have weaken systems. Healthier people breed smarter people and healthier children are generally more stable and can better cope with all the issues that come with life. The creating the zombies approach isn't going to work out well. Until people who are in positions and aware can start approaching it looking at the whole instead of piecing and parting out one or two things to point out it is going to be messy.

I mean look at this type shit that the ignorant and unaware are being told online when it comes to their infants when they ask if fluoride is okay for infants. First search "is fluoride safe for infants" on Google this is what comes up. IG Farben and the seemingly mindless masses is the first thought that comes to mind for me when I see shit like this.

View attachment 159314
Sweet Jesus. LOL
It was lipstick...

If your rejecting her based only on the gender deal how dose it compare to these people.

Sid Bowdidge assistant to the secretary of Energy. experience managed a car care branch.

Victoria Barton Department of housing & urban development
Experience bar tender

Christopher Hagen assistant at dept of Agriculture
experience hotel cabana attendant

and of course we all no about CLOVIS, nominated for Chief Scientist, who is not a scientist.

Forum List

Back