Author of Transgender hate bathroom bill LOSES to, get this, a Trans ha ha tee hee giggle (burp)

My favorite part about right winger's hysterical fear of transgendered people is the constant references to "science".

I don't think you guys understand what that word means.

It means that is you check Roem's DNA - the genetic code for everything you are - you will find that he remains a man.

Wearing women's clothes and chopping off one's penis does not a man make.

:lol:

So you don't know what "science" means. Glad you cleared that up.

:cuckoo:

"Science" doesn't mean dogmatically repeating the same nonsense buzzwords that you don't actually understand.

Nonsense buzzwords? Explain yourself.

5a0275021d00001a3d7f4aab.jpeg

Danica Roem

Tuesday was a big night for Democrats.

Virginia elected its first openly transgender state lawmaker on Tuesday, voting Democrat Danica Roem into the state’s House of Delegates. She unseated Virginia Del. Bob Marshall, the Republican who introduced the “bathroom bill” that would have prohibited transgender students from using the bathroom of their choice.

“No matter what you look like, where you come from, how you worship, who you love, how you identify or any other inherent identifier that you have, you should be celebrated because of who you are, not despite it,” Roem said on MSNBC’s “The Last Word.”

More: Here's A List Of Historic Victories Democrats Had On Election Day

America inches forward in spite of NaziCon obstruction.

My favorite part about right winger's hysterical fear of transgendered people is the constant references to "science".

I don't think you guys understand what that word means.

It means that is you check Roem's DNA - the genetic code for everything you are - you will find that he remains a man.

"Science" doesn't mean dogmatically repeating the same nonsense buzzwords that you don't actually understand.

DNA!
Science!
Penis!

...and so on.

Its more about substance winning over bullying.
Its no wonder this happened considering Trump's record low approval.
Perhaps people have had enough of racism, enough of giveaways to the rich. rejection of anti-intellectualism, etc.

Mean ole bullies. I want my mamaa.... bawahaaaaaa

Where are the cry rooms and ponies for all!

-Geaux
Are you claiming bullying as a virtue? Are you claiming bullying=winning?

What is the virtue of dividing Americans along social and cultural lines.
What is the vice in tolerance?

A delusion complete. It's just playing dress up, taken to the max. It's still a lie, and a game I won't play, anymore than I would accept someone insisting they're Napoleon, or Jesus.

Why? Why won't you accept it? It has literally nothing to do with you. It doesn't affect you in the slightest

and the bar has been set to all time lows. May God forgive those who voted for it

-Geaux

Danica Roem defeated incumbent delegate Bob Marshall, who had been elected 13 times over 26 years, for a seat in the Virginia House of Delegates. When Roem takes office, she will be the first openly transgender candidate to be elected and serve in a state legislative body.

Elections bring wins for minority, LGBT candidates - CNN

Sodom re-visited.

Nonsense.

Adults voted and you poor little cupcakes are just going have to deal with that.

DNA!
Science!
Penis!

...and so on.

I see.

You are very strange.

MrClean and DFury got it correct , just for fun google up how taxpayer paid public school teacher are sexually messing with your kids , if that matters to you .
Another thing people need to be aware of is all of the programming coming out in children's programs. Just caught a portion of a grandmother talking about her not yet tween grand dressing up like some child's icon with smeared lipstick and a shirt that says "don't be a hater" on the back for holloween. The grand went on to say the granddaughter was allowed to wear lipstick (kinda young IMO not even being a teen yet but not mine so..) anyhow the grand told her grand back that the lipstick smeared all over the upper lip was the way the icon wore it. I agree with the message of 'do not be a hater' but not the programming that all things are good, fine and dandy to find acceptable as normal.

Deviance and mental derangement are most generally from something that is effecting the brain. All the chemical disrupters and pharmaceuticals of all sorts that are being foisted onto and into society needs to be checked as it is a slow kill of the people health and is damaging their minds at younger and younger ages. Even minor simple parasites and bacteria like Giardia, Blastocystis, E.histolytica and a host of others to various to list in a brief post or lack of needed sustenance's like vitamin K, B or Magnesium, etc... can ultimately effect the brain through the gut brain axis that transpires and it becomes more prevalent in small children whose parents and even some of their parents parents have weaken systems. Healthier people breed smarter people and healthier children are generally more stable and can better cope with all the issues that come with life. The creating the zombies approach isn't going to work out well. Until people who are in positions and aware can start approaching it looking at the whole instead of piecing and parting out one or two things to point out it is going to be messy.

I mean look at this type shit that the ignorant and unaware are being told online when it comes to their infants when they ask if fluoride is okay for infants. First search "is fluoride safe for infants" on Google this is what comes up. IG Farben and the seemingly mindless masses is the first thought that comes to mind for me when I see shit like this.

fluoride 4 infants.png

DNA!
Science!
Penis!

...and so on.

I see.

You are very strange.

and the bar has been set to all time lows. May God forgive those who voted for it

-Geaux

Danica Roem defeated incumbent delegate Bob Marshall, who had been elected 13 times over 26 years, for a seat in the Virginia House of Delegates. When Roem takes office, she will be the first openly transgender candidate to be elected and serve in a state legislative body.

Elections bring wins for minority, LGBT candidates - CNN

Sodom re-visited.

Nonsense.

Adults voted and you poor little cupcakes are just going have to deal with that.

Oh, it'll be dealt with all right. Don't hold your breath though. It takes time to drain the swamp and clean up the freak show.

In before he commits suicide before his term is up.

Seriously though, who thought this was a good idea? :cuckoo:

Electing someone with mental problems to represent you in government?

They're going to deserve everything they get, and I guarantee it will be bad.

Forum List

Back