🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Authorities choke black female student unconscious in S.C. school!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Williamsburg County school official on video restraining student by neck until she passes out

Wow....this is a good one. The school authorities tried to break up a fight amongst these precious "children". They decided instead of peacefully "de-escalating" and calmly talking them into compliance like they should....to instead choke her ass unconscious.

Somehow.....I don't think this one will get national media attention like it could have under other circumstances.

When the authority figures are black, then the media focus is on the concept of evil authority in general. When the authority figure is white then the matter is necessarily covered as a racial/racist matter. Either way the left wins.

Also, let's not forget that in the grand scheme of things, in terms of evolutionary history, these things are not far removed from the jungle. Therefore, western society needs to cut them some slack while they continue to adapt.

When the authority figures are black, then the media focus is on the concept of evil authority in general. When the authority figure is white then the matter is necessarily covered as a racial/racist matter. Either way the left wins.

This is a video, not the media or your IF IF IF logic.

Not sure what the OP's point is since he being purposefully duplicitous

No. When the authority figure doesn't fit what the media wants.....they then blame the system and say this school simply lacks the funding and resources to provide an adequate environment and if only the rich Republicans in the state were taxed more......well...you know.

Any moment now I'm sure the media will have this authority figures name and face on page 1 of all the news and demand he be fired and arrested. If he was a white cop he'd be the lead on CNN right now.

I'm sure the left will treat this authority figure the same.

Any moment now I'm sure the media will have this authority figures name and face on page 1 of all the news and demand he be fired and arrested. If he was a white cop he'd be the lead on CNN right now.

A cop with training should know better than a teacher.

This is a video, not the media or your IF IF IF logic.

Not sure what the OP's point is since he being purposefully duplicitous
Bucs will never pass on a chance to belittle brown people

Teachers are trained how to deal with unruly children too.

And....when cops use their training....lefties hate it because it's rough and ugly.

And....when cops use their training....lefties hate it because it's rough and ugly.
Both of your statements are lies.

Last edited:

Nope. BOTH are absolute truth.

UPDATE!!!!

They are gonna arrest this teacher. For breaking up two wild teens fighting.

The school doesn't have cops anymore. They hired a private security guard (of no use)

So.....parents won't do shit....cops can't do shit....teachers can't do shit.....WHO THE FUCK RUNS THE PLACE????

Police consider charging Kingstree school official who used chokehold on student
It doesn't say anywhere in that article they are planning on arresting him. Lies, lies, lies Bucs. Shame on you.

I was a teacher, and you've never been a teacher. So I know that you are lying, and you know that you are lying.

UPDATE!!!!

They are gonna arrest this teacher. For breaking up two wild teens fighting.

The school doesn't have cops anymore. They hired a private security guard (of no use)

So.....parents won't do shit....cops can't do shit....teachers can't do shit.....WHO THE FUCK RUNS THE PLACE????

Police consider charging Kingstree school official who used chokehold on student
It doesn't say anywhere in that article they are planning on arresting him. Lies, lies, lies Bucs. Shame on you.

Um....your liberal queer brain is malfunctioning. See the part where it says they are in a dispute with the the judge who is gonna sign the warrant on exactly which type of warrant to use? And how they've already told the teacher he's gonna have to turn himself in???

They're charging this teacher with trying to break up a thug fight.

So now......these brats can't be controlled by ANYONE....parents, teachers or cops.

I love how the mom immediately went to a lawyer and how the brat had no injuries but....well....somebody has to pay and be arrested for this.

No word if the 2 brat bitches fighting will be charged.

I was a teacher, and you've never been a teacher. So I know that you are lying, and you know that you are lying.

So you're telling me not once did anyone ever tell you how to handle 2 brats fighting??? Hmmmm. No wonder our public schools have become a disaster. We have people like you teaching in some of them.

I don't think he was trying to choke her out to be honest, I think he just didn't realize how tight he was squeezing in the excitement of trying to break up the fight... Certainly there was very clear expressions of surprise when she fainted, no one was expecting it.

Of course, this begs the old question, does a teacher 'ever' have the right to lay hands on a child? It's well established that society has rejected corporal punishment for minor educational slights; a whack with the ruler for being mouthy, but what of a situation like this. Should the teachers simply stand by and allow the ladies to duke it out, then later get sued by the parents? This is a no-win situation no matter what they do.

Forum List

Back