Auto Manufacturing Jobs Coming Back to USA Thanks to Tax Cuts

You guys are so clueless:

The company said it has invested $10 billion in its U.S. manufacturing operations since June 2009.

Macomb County Executive Mark Hackel called the latest invesment a great announcement, saying "we’re extremely grateful for FCA and Sergio making that commitment. ... I can't wait to give him a big hug at the auto show."

Fiat Chrysler will invest $1B in Warren Truck plant; bring Ram work back from Mexico

-------------------------------------
I wonder if they will have room for all the Sams Club employees. I sure hope they don't need a bail out anytime in the future.
And now, thanks to Trump, they are investing even more! Thanks!
Thanks to Trump?

For what?
Tax cut package that is already a HUGE success as companies are lining up to come back and have product made in USA.
So you think that the tax package is responsible for the cartel in Mexico fucking up the stability of the nation?
Searching for an excuse to criticize huh? Trump could save a baby from a burning building and you fuck faces would criticize.
That is why they are moving as with other companies....

Donald J. Trump has created more jobs in less than a year than Obama did in 8 years.
No he has not...have another shot on the house...
Sure he has. Obama was all about hate. Never seen a more hateful racist President.
That has not a damn thing to do with jobs...
Of course it does. White steelworkers in Pennsylvania “cling to their God and guns.” Obama’s opinion...”fuck them.”

You guys are so clueless:

The company said it has invested $10 billion in its U.S. manufacturing operations since June 2009.

Macomb County Executive Mark Hackel called the latest invesment a great announcement, saying "we’re extremely grateful for FCA and Sergio making that commitment. ... I can't wait to give him a big hug at the auto show."

Fiat Chrysler will invest $1B in Warren Truck plant; bring Ram work back from Mexico

-------------------------------------
I wonder if they will have room for all the Sams Club employees. I sure hope they don't need a bail out anytime in the future.
Thanks for pointing that out, Penelope. I was looking for a spot to insert the Sam's closings and you made my point. I'd also like to add the Carrier jobs Trump personally promised would remain in the USA are on the block too. I'm glad for Detroit though. If anybody needs a break, they do. Also, Flint has projected since 2015 to open a Silverado plant that will manufacture the truck from the ground up, all in the same shop. However, most of the new production will be robotic. The challenge is that it takes a lot of techs to keep the robots in top form so line workers are losing out to programmers.

Elon Musk is a far greater job creator than ol' porker Trump ever was, or ever will be.

Chrysler autos sucked anyhow..

One of the best cars I ever drove was the VCV8. Amazing sucker that one.

1967-chrysler-valiant-vc-v8.jpg

Greg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back