Auto-sears

Wild Bill Kelsoe

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2021
This is concrete proof that when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

A machine gun nest on every rooftop, that’s the ticket!

This is concrete proof that when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

The ATF can't even prosecute a President's son for purchasing a firearm while being a drug addict.

How are they going to stop criminals from modifying weapons to have a higher rate of fire?

Oh, wait... They're not going after "criminals", only law-abiding gun owners.

Never mind.

I saw an article on those a few months ago, decided I had no use for one.

My opinion: anyone caught with one is the same as for owning a machine gun.

What happens if you get caught with a machine gun?
  • Possession of a machine gun for an offensive or aggressive purpose is punishable by a fine of up to $1,000, imprisonment for five to 10 years, or both. There is no age requirement for “possessing” machine guns as a class of weapons under federal or state law.

I would forgo the fine, and make it a minimum 10 year imprisonment.

I saw an article on those a few months ago, decided I had no use for one.

My opinion: anyone caught with one is the same as for owning a machine gun.

What happens if you get caught with a machine gun?
  • Possession of a machine gun for an offensive or aggressive purpose is punishable by a fine of up to $1,000, imprisonment for five to 10 years, or both. There is no age requirement for “possessing” machine guns as a class of weapons under federal or state law.

I would forgo the fine, and make it a minimum 10 year imprisonment.
Possessing and automatic weapon during the commission of a drug related crime is a mandatory life sentence.

No problem, though, because the government isn't interested in actually putting criminals in jail. They just want to ban guns.

Forum List

Back