Autoipsy VINDICATES Officer Wilson of Fergusun MO, Brown shot onlyh in FRONT

attack a cop and try to take his weapon..See how it works out for you.

This is another issue that will go to dozens of threads and thousands of posts that all say the same thing -

The RWs will make up shit (like this post) while the libs look at facts.

The RWs are always against Truth, Justice and The American Way and completely in favor of shooting down blacks in the street.

Whatever...charge a cop and try to take his weapon and see how it goes.

Quit making up shit and see how THAT goes.

:rolleyes:

This is another issue that will go to dozens of threads and thousands of posts that all say the same thing -

The RWs will make up shit (like this post) while the libs look at facts.

The RWs are always against Truth, Justice and The American Way and completely in favor of shooting down blacks in the street.

Read the hyperbole just posted about ....."RW" ...."completely in favor of shooting down blacks in the street".....then take your own advice.
You're funny!

I didn't say the shot to thehead vindicated the officer, but the LACK of wounds to the back proves the 'witnesses' who claim the officer shot the perp in the back as he ran away are LYING. About the only witness accounts left vindicate the cop as well.

Officer Wilson did NOT shoot Brown in the back as people claim.

BTW, shooting him in the head as the autopsy shows supports Wilsons claim that Brown was charging him.

In high stress situations and with a large man charging straight at you to likely try to beat yhou to death, yes, shots do tend to be fired rapidly and with a frantic nature. His training was enough to at least keep most of the shots on target, which is surprising these days.

Ok, if you say so.........but four in the arm, two in the head indicates to me the officer was just......shooting; the actual autopsy will show how far away Brown was.

Also indicates Brown's arms were up next to his head, that he was surrendering, just as the witnesses said.

But the OP has one thing correct - that its another Skittles-type case. Brown was armed with a box of cigars.

You just selective read posts doncha?

If his arms were raised the wounds would be on the other side of his arm

The family attorney states the shots were NOT to the front of his body, the diagram shows EXIT wounds, which is it?

Benjamin Crump, a lawyer representing Brown's family, said a preliminary autopsy reports shows that Michael Brown was shot at least six times including twice in the head. None of the bullets entered from the front, Crump said.

Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot six times

The family attorney states the shots were NOT to the front of his body, the diagram shows EXIT wounds, which is it?

Benjamin Crump, a lawyer representing Brown's family, said a preliminary autopsy reports shows that Michael Brown was shot at least six times including twice in the head. None of the bullets entered from the front, Crump said.

Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot six times

Crump? You just lost all credibility :doubt:

Wait a second, four shots to the front of the arm indicates he was facing the officer, with his arm UP. If his arm was, the shots would be on the top of his arm.

No. Try this. Put your hands in the air and look in mirror. Are you seeing the front or rear of your arms?

If his hands were in the air when shot, the wounds would be in the back of the arms not the front.

Read the link. What [MENTION=17668]Peach[/MENTION] wrote is correct, as you can see in this illustration from the pathologist.

Mr. Brown, 18, was also shot four times in the right arm, he said, adding that all the bullets were fired into his front.

SUB-JP-BROWN-2-superJumbo.jpg

Even though the cop already executed Michael Brown -

“In my capacity as the forensic examiner for the New York State Police, I would say, ‘You’re not supposed to shoot so many times,’ ” said Dr. Baden, who retired from the state police in 2011. “Right now there is too little information to forensically reconstruct the shooting.”

About the pathologist:

Dr. Baden, 80, is a well-known New York-based medical examiner, who is one of only about 400 board-certified forensic pathologists in the nation. He reviewed the autopsies of both President John F. Kennedy and the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and has performed more than 20,000 autopsies himself.

He is best known for having hosted the HBO show “Autopsy,” but he rankles when he is called a “celebrity medical examiner,” saying that the vast majority of what he does has nothing to do with celebrities.

Dr. Baden said that because of the tremendous attention to the case, he waived his $10,000 fee.

Read the hyperbole just posted about ....."RW" ...."completely in favor of shooting down blacks in the street".....then take your own advice.
You're funny!
No, he isn't. Luddy is slowly becoming unhinged. He presents no facts, only an agenda driven, spittle fueled rant and cannot be considered objective in this (or many) debates.

I'm on the verge of putting him back on ignore as I am slowly losing My patience to deal with the lies.

Last edited:
Wait a second, four shots to the front of the arm indicates he was facing the officer, with his arm UP. If his arm was, the shots would be on the top of his arm.

No. Try this. Put your hands in the air and look in mirror. Are you seeing the front or rear of your arms?

If his hands were in the air when shot, the wounds would be in the back of the arms not the front.

Read the link. What @Peach wrote is correct, as you can see in this illustration from the pathologist.

Mr. Brown, 18, was also shot four times in the right arm, he said, adding that all the bullets were fired into his front.

Picture notes that those are entry, exit, and reentry wounds. Its reported that one bullet entered and exited 5 times. We also know the one with the eye did all the face damage. Then the one on the top of the head. Only 3 bullets were pulled from the body; fatal head bullet is given, the eye/face one is given on the shoulder there. So either we've got a bullet stuck in an arm, or the one to the chest. I think logically the bullet that entered and exited 5 times has to be all the arm wounds and lodging in the chest.

Anyway, as far as the arms up/down thing; try half way up.

I didn't say the shot to thehead vindicated the officer, but the LACK of wounds to the back proves the 'witnesses' who claim the officer shot the perp in the back as he ran away are LYING. About the only witness accounts left vindicate the cop as well.

Officer Wilson did NOT shoot Brown in the back as people claim.

BTW, shooting him in the head as the autopsy shows supports Wilsons claim that Brown was charging him.

In high stress situations and with a large man charging straight at you to likely try to beat yhou to death, yes, shots do tend to be fired rapidly and with a frantic nature. His training was enough to at least keep most of the shots on target, which is surprising these days.

Ok, if you say so.........but four in the arm, two in the head indicates to me the officer was just......shooting; the actual autopsy will show how far away Brown was.

Also indicates Brown's arms were up next to his head, that he was surrendering, just as the witnesses said.

But the OP has one thing correct - that its another Skittles-type case. Brown was armed with a box of cigars.

And here we have Luddley come in and begin what is likely to be a long string of uninformed, illogical, and emotionally charged knee-jerk reactionary posts.

Luddley Neddite; walking talking proof that liberals are idiots.

Read the link. What [MENTION=17668]Peach[/MENTION] wrote is correct, as you can see in this illustration from the pathologist.

Argh, think will ya.

If his hands were up, shot in the back, the entrance wounds would be to the opposite side shown on the illustration. The illustrations back side of the arms, but what we would commonly call the front side of the arm.

oops - I just saw this:

So, maybe the hands were down and he was shot in the back.

No, stick with your first story :lol:

He was shot in the back hands up surrendering and the head wounds really aren't there

Crump said it.

Crump's version makes no sense either.

I'll give you a tip. When a lawyers version doesn't match up to the guy who did the autopsy, was trained to do autopsies, and had done autopsies on JFK and MLK, stick with the professionals opinion.

Mark

None of this justifies the violence, looting or burning down of businesses. None of it...

It makes me sick that the left supports this destruction.

1. He was shot in the front.
2. The cop tried to shoot his arms and not kill him.
3. He started out low.

How exactly can he have his hands up?

Look more like he was rushing the officer and he had to use more force.

I'll give you a tip. When a lawyers version doesn't match up to the guy who did the autopsy, was trained to do autopsies, and had done autopsies on JFK and MLK, stick with the professionals opinion.

Mark

That is why I wrote Crump's version "makes no sense".

Forum List

Back