Autoipsy VINDICATES Officer Wilson of Fergusun MO, Brown shot onlyh in FRONT

Also indicates Brown's arms were up next to his head, that he was surrendering, just as the witnesses said.

But the OP has one thing correct - that its another Skittles-type case. Brown was armed with a box of cigars.

Was Mike Brown possessed by the devil and his arms swiveled in their sockets like Linda Blair's head?

Look in a mirror, put your hands up as though you were surrendering and note the side of your arms you're looking at. It's the side or rear of the arms.

It confirms his arms were not up.

Neither story is confirmed. The medical examiners themselves cannot tell what the position of Brown's arm was when it was hit. Jump to 18:50.

Also indicates Brown's arms were up next to his head, that he was surrendering, just as the witnesses said.

But the OP has one thing correct - that its another Skittles-type case. Brown was armed with a box of cigars.

Was Mike Brown possessed by the devil and his arms swiveled in their sockets like Linda Blair's head?

Look in a mirror, put your hands up as though you were surrendering and note the side of your arms you're looking at. It's the side or rear of the arms.

Neither story is confirmed. The medical examiners themselves cannot tell what the position of Brown's arm was when it was hit. Jump to 18:50.

first off and mainly Dr. Michael M. Baden

did not perform the autopsy

an unlicensed a pathologist assistant did

by the name Prof. Shawn L. Parcells

So then you are opposed to Pop23's post and feel the autopsy meant nothing at all? Or do you think the autopsy's findings valid and that their examination of a shot at the top of the head proves Brown was charging the officer, as you've additionally said in another thread? What is your position exactly?

So then you are opposed to Pop23's post and feel the autopsy meant nothing at all? Or do you think the was shot on top of his head What is your position exactly?

So then you are opposed to Pop23's post and feel the autopsy meant nothing at all? Or do you think the autopsy's findings valid and that their examination of a shot at the top of the head proves Brown was charging the officer, as you've additionally said in another thread? What is your position exactly?

autopsy's findings valid and that their examination of a shot at the top of the head proves Brown was charging the officer, as you've additionally said in another thread?

when did i post that

i never posted that it proves anything liar

as for the autopsy the only one that will matter before the grand jury and if a trial should happen will be the first one

autopsy's findings valid and that their examination of a shot at the top of the head proves Brown was charging the officer, as you've additionally said in another thread?

when did i post that

as for the autopsy the only one that will matter before the grand jury and if a trial should happen will be the first one

I'm a liar now? You don't even want to think about that for a second? Why would I just pull that out of my ass? Why would I lie about something as specific as you making statements relying on the autopsy's findings on a gunshot wound to the head, when that sort of lie would be so easy to disprove?

Whatever, here is your post, #35 from "Wilson among 45 previously fired for racism/corruption."

It's not true. Jump to 18:50 in the press conference, and the examiners make it clear that their results still leave a lot of ambiguity on those points.

first and foremost Dr. Michael M. Baden

two days before Baden arrived

the shots on the body and top of the head

are consistent with suspects charging an officer

here is a link to ibragim todashev autopsy photos

warning graphic

notice the shots along the chest and arm

warning graphic

and the shot to the top of the head

last warning graphic

Ibragim Todashev Post-Autopsy Body Photos Public Intelligence

Just remember, if you're white and you're assaulted by anyone other than another white it just means you're a racist. Ask any "reporter".

when did i post that

I'm a liar now? You don't even want to think about that for a second? Why would I just pull that out of my ass? Why would I lie about something as specific as you making statements relying on the autopsy's findings on a gunshot wound to the head, when that sort of lie would be so easy to disprove?

Whatever, here is your post, #35 from "Wilson among 45 previously fired for racism/corruption."

It's not true. Jump to 18:50 in the press conference, and the examiners make it clear that their results still leave a lot of ambiguity on those points.

first and foremost Dr. Michael M. Baden

two days before Baden arrived

the shots on the body and top of the head

are consistent with suspects charging an officer

here is a link to ibragim todashev autopsy photos

warning graphic

notice the shots along the chest and arm

warning graphic

and the shot to the top of the head