Autoipsy VINDICATES Officer Wilson of Fergusun MO, Brown shot onlyh in FRONT

Some people seem to think that just because his arms were up that it means he was in a "surrender" position. If he was running at the cop with his arms half way up or even all the way up it still means he was charging him.

One less pot-smoking, liquor store robbing thug on the streets, and liberals are mad.
Facts be damned, libs will use this opportunity to protest, rant and rave about how racist America is. The political agenda is more important than the case now.

No one is vindicated until all the facts come out. I think we need to wait on this. It obviously is quite difficult thing for many to do, but it is a necessity.

Crump just got done lying in "baby Trayvon's" trial .
WTF are they using him again for ?

There are people that simply feel they "know " the facts, when they do not. No one on here knows. You here two to three different versions. Was he running away, was he charging? Some say when he got shot he dropped in pain and officer kept shooting which is why gun shot to top of head. I have not heard any of the people on here suggest that? Why no residue or gun powder on body or clothes? Which generally supports he was shots from a distance. Seems many on here believe shooting a un armed black male is ok, just like trayvon being killed was ok, he didn't have the stand your ground protection but Zimmerman did.

Funny his people always quickly characterize blacks but if the shoe was on then other foot it would change there perspective. Had trayvon been a whife girl and a man followed her and she responded like trayvon did, she would have been characterized as a brave victim of a Zimmerman who would have been
Chaeged day of and convicted immediately!!

This kid in ferguson was wrong. Stealing and not heading a request to move. But is that a reason to die? I guess since he is a black make to math of you the answer is yes. White kids steal too, white kids talk back and ignore police requests too, white kids do just as many if not more drugs too. But they are not getting killed by police. Unarmed and most likely not in a position ( no gun powder) to where officer could have disabled him vs kill.

Martin was free and clear of Zimmerman and turned around and attacked him...that is what got him killed...that and bashing his head against the sidewalk

If brown did charge the cop he wouldn't have residue on him because he didn't reach him...and once adrenaline kicked in because the cop was shooting for his life, just stopping shooting immediately when brown stumbled or fell wasn't going to happen...and if that is what happened then again, Brown sadly caused his own death by making deadly mistakes,in judgement against an injured and armed police officer...had he simply not attacked the officer...and moved off the street...had he simply complied to the officers orders without violently attacking him...he would still be alive...

COnstantly blaming others for tragic, but bad decisions has to end...It encourages more stupid decisions by other teenage thugs...you aren't doing them any favors and you end up getting them killed...

So when a person follows you at night for no reason you have no right but to wait until
Your grabbed etc. Well again if your black and according to you a thug then I guess they have no rights . Had that been a white kid society would have allowed trayvon to protect himself we even have sold defense classes . You dont allow singeing a stranger to approach you at nighttime. Zimmerman was not police bad according to his own testimony he did not notify him he was neighborhood watch. Trayvon had no idea wig this person was who was following him, apparently at a high pace. Give me a f'n break...

As for brown - we so not know anything yet. But you all acting as if we know for a fact he charged him. We don't know that. We have heard from everyone he was running away . Running away with cigarettes, and being shot at? What if that turns out to be true ?

No one knows the facts yet. When they come out then we can discuss

Again white kids talk back to cops and nut comply all the time, you do not see them getting gunned down. I know I have had cops draw their guns on me because I fit the description of a robbery suspect, who was captured the night before. I did nothing wrong, but be black. I have A MBA, graduated top of class at ku while playing football, no record. Nothing! Just driving whisk being black, and cops pulled me over I made a sudden move to open car door and cops pulled there guns and aimed. I could have been shot there for no reason. But many on here would change the narrative , "yes another thug got shot for potentially robbing a store". All I did was sit in my car while my friend went in and get change for a $50 bio. Store clerk thought we were going to rob her. Wow.

Everytime I wanted to drive from
Ku to Tulsa to see my college girlfriend I knew I had to drive through small towns. I knew I was most likely going to see a officer who would automatically get behind me, follow me, then pull me over then search my car though things out , then say your free to go, leaving me to pick up things they through out while searching car. I would say 75% of the time I would be pulled over. Yes. 99% of time nothing happened, but is it right blacks are profiled like this, their life is ok to be taken at a Lowe level of justification than white life's?

So when a person follows you at night for no reason you have no right but to wait until
Your grabbed etc.

Did you follow the trial at all...or listen to the evidence...at all...

Well, he could have simply walked back to his father's girlfriends condo....didn't do that

And he didn't wait...which would have been a smarter move than punching a stranger in the face and punching him to the ground and punching him in the head as the guys head bounced against the concrete sidewalk...so no...you do not have a right to do that to a complete stranger even if they are following you on a public street...especially...

Now this is if you followed the trial...you have lost the guy and so you double back to ambush him....

that is what got Trayvon Martin killed...not walking with skittles, violently assaulting a man who happened to have a concealed carry license...that got him killed...

I did follow the trial - you apparently believe the testimony of the only person that could say what happened who by the way was the one on Trish and refused to submit to cross examination. Interesting

I don't know about you, but if tort running up on me and your not police abd I see your following me , I have the right to protect myself and if you approached me your in for a ass kicking. Justified too by every other arcs except for a black man.

Both under the law have the right to feel threatened and stand your ground should have extended to trayvon too. I wonder why he at night time was pursued, did nothing wrong just walking to his fathers house did not have any rights? He had to wait until a stranger who followed him, not police wIt until grabbed or struck etc to defend himself but Zimmerman could use deadly force simply when he fejt in fear for his life... And interesting. The did not allow the audio recordings in where the experts said it was not Zimmermans voice hollaring, which makes logical sense.

You sound like a good person but have not allowed yourself to venture outside of your day to day experiences or perception and think about life as a black Male that does nothing wrong and still get put in positions where your profiled , harassed , etc & in some cases your placed in a situation where your depending on the police or a jury to make decisions that will save your life , or decide your fate in the same manner they would a white person. Most of the times I think it is treated fairly, but in many cases the black male does not get the same benefit of the doubt. In these cases they were killed. In the trayvon verdict it was a travesty and the same verdict would never Had happened had it been a white teen.

No one is vindicated until all the facts come out. I think we need to wait on this. It obviously is quite difficult thing for many to do, but it is a necessity.
dont waste your time Jim.....it seems many of the people in this thread were eye witnesses....

dont waste your time Jim.....it seems many of the people in this thread were eye witnesses....

I respectfully disagree..I think they watch way too much television..They all think they're "forensics investigators" and try to solve cases over the computer...

LMAO..television..passive entertainment for empty minds...

Also indicates Brown's arms were up next to his head, that he was surrendering, just as the witnesses said.

But the OP has one thing correct - that its another Skittles-type case. Brown was armed with a box of cigars.

Was Mike Brown possessed by the devil and his arms swiveled in their sockets like Linda Blair's head?

Look in a mirror, put your hands up as though you were surrendering and note the side of your arms you're looking at. It's the side or rear of the arms.

It confirms his arms were not up.

Neither story is confirmed. The medical examiners themselves cannot tell what the position of Brown's arm was when it was hit. Jump to 18:50.

Also indicates Brown's arms were up next to his head, that he was surrendering, just as the witnesses said.

But the OP has one thing correct - that its another Skittles-type case. Brown was armed with a box of cigars.

Was Mike Brown possessed by the devil and his arms swiveled in their sockets like Linda Blair's head?

Look in a mirror, put your hands up as though you were surrendering and note the side of your arms you're looking at. It's the side or rear of the arms.

Neither story is confirmed. The medical examiners themselves cannot tell what the position of Brown's arm was when it was hit. Jump to 18:50.

first off and mainly Dr. Michael M. Baden

did not perform the autopsy

an unlicensed a pathologist assistant did

by the name Prof. Shawn L. Parcells

Both under the law have the right to feel threatened and stand your ground should have extended to trayvon too. I wonder why he at night time was pursued, did nothing wrong just walking to his fathers house did not have any rights? He had to wait until a stranger who followed him, not police wIt until grabbed or struck etc to defend himself but Zimmerman could use deadly force simply when he fejt in fear for his life... And interesting. The did not allow the audio recordings in where the experts said it was not Zimmermans voice hollaring, which makes logical sense.

zimmerman did not use stand your ground

his case was straight up self defense

Forum List

Back