Autoipsy VINDICATES Officer Wilson of Fergusun MO, Brown shot onlyh in FRONT

yep, he was not raising his arms to surrender. A lot of people are lying to condemn the cop for various reasons.

I do not think we can safely say that. The one gal "showed" raising his arms, Johnson in one of his accounts says Brown "started" raising his arms - so half raised, Wilson takes a few shots. It's also possible Wilson was shooting at him while he was running, he just missed.

I would like for this to be over, and I personally do not want to believe Wilson did the above. But the truth is that forensic report does not exactly disprove the witness statements >.<

Oh, God, with that much spin I have to ask you if you are a defense attorney, roflmao

mmm maybe you'd prefer my other conjecture ~ http://www.usmessageboard.com/9645755-post1439.html

Wait a second, four shots to the front of the arm indicates he was facing the officer, with his arm UP. If his arm was, the shots would be on the top of his arm.

if the arm was up, the wounds would be to the back of the arm as it is the back of the arm that is exposed to the front when the arm is raised.

the wounds indicate that the gun was to the front and above the arm, again consistent with Wilsons account.

Ok, I await the full autopsy report, four shots to one arm, and two in the head raise questions. Again, the lighting in the area comes into play.

The lighting in the area was full sunlight. The last shot was to the top of his head indicating that his head was bent forward as he was charging the officer. Those gunshots, that close together indicates pretty much a marksman.

Two shots in the head vidicates the officer? HOW? It sounds more like he was just shooting randomly, on report states he hit part of a house.

It could be the arm shots were to stop him. When that didn't work they became head shots.
More likely that the arms were in the way of center mass targeted shots. Cops, or anyone with weapons training, do not shoot for the arms or legs. That is Hollywood nonsense. The aim is for the largest presented mass of the target, usually the area between the shoulders and waist, preferably in the center of the chest where the heart is located.

Which, when I think about it, would be consistant with someone reaching out with both hands (like they were trying to grab a weapon or a throat) and the cops adrenaline cause his first few shots to go wide...

Last edited:
Raise your arms. The backs face forward.

yep, he was not raising his arms to surrender. A lot of people are lying to condemn the cop for various reasons.

I do not think we can safely say that. The one gal "showed" raising his arms, Johnson in one of his accounts says Brown "started" raising his arms - so half raised, Wilson takes a few shots. It's also possible Wilson was shooting at him while he was running, he just missed.

I would like for this to be over, and I personally do not want to believe Wilson did the above. But the truth is that forensic report does not exactly disprove the witness statements >.<

You're filling in blanks to claim you have an open mind and thats just garbage. You come across as if you indeed want Wilson to be guilty.

He was shot in the front of his arms. So what if after being shot he started to raise his hands? The taped witness indicated he charged the officer and many shots were fired as he ran towards Wilson

Two shots in the head vidicates the officer? HOW? It sounds more like he was just shooting randomly, on(e) report states he hit part of a house.

Wow, that sort of shoots down the up close and personal claim (no pun intended).

If Brown was physically attacking Wilson, why would he shoot him three times in his arm?
Seems like he would have a clear shot at his torso.

Sorry, but the O/P is fulfilling his racist fantasies.

Again we see the affects of your reading comprehension disadvantage. If you could read at an intelligent level, say 10th grade or so, you would know that the kid was at a distance away before he was shot and that he came running at the cop.

Someone with your history of reading difficulties should refrain from polluting a thread with your gibberish until you find someone to read the posts to you.

Last edited:
Wait a second, four shots to the front of the arm indicates he was facing the officer, with his arm UP. If his arm was, the shots would be on the top of his arm.

No. Try this. Put your hands in the air and look in mirror. Are you seeing the front or rear of your arms?

If his hands were in the air when shot, the wounds would be in the back of the arms not the front.

Two shots in the head vidicates the officer? HOW?

I didn't say the shot to thehead vindicated the officer, but the LACK of wounds to the back proves the 'witnesses' who claim the officer shot the perp in the back as he ran away are LYING. About the only witness accounts left vindicate the cop as well.

Officer Wilson did NOT shoot Brown in the back as people claim.

BTW, shooting him in the head as the autopsy shows supports Wilsons claim that Brown was charging him.

It sounds more like he was just shooting randomly, on report states he hit part of a house.

In high stress situations and with a large man charging straight at you to likely try to beat yhou to death, yes, shots do tend to be fired rapidly and with a frantic nature. His training was enough to at least keep most of the shots on target, which is surprising these days.

Ok, if you say so.........but four in the arm, two in the head indicates to me the officer was just......shooting; the actual autopsy will show how far away Brown was.

Also indicates Brown's arms were up next to his head, that he was surrendering, just as the witnesses said.

But the OP has one thing correct - that its another Skittles-type case. Brown was armed with a box of cigars.

None of this really matters though.

Even though he was not an immediate threat to anyone, he was gunned down in the street.

You're filling in blanks to claim you have an open mind and thats just garbage. You come across as if you indeed want Wilson to be guilty.

He was shot in the front of his arms. So what if after being shot he started to raise his hands? The taped witness indicated he charged the officer and many shots were fired as he ran towards Wilson

You are mistaken. As I said to the other one, maybe you'd prefer my other conjecture? http://www.usmessageboard.com/9645755-post1439.html

Two shots in the head vidicates the officer? HOW?

I didn't say the shot to thehead vindicated the officer, but the LACK of wounds to the back proves the 'witnesses' who claim the officer shot the perp in the back as he ran away are LYING. About the only witness accounts left vindicate the cop as well.

BTW, shooting him in the head as the autopsy shows supports Wilsons claim that Brown was charging him.

It sounds more like he was just shooting randomly, on report states he hit part of a house.

In high stress situations and with a large man charging straight at you to likely try to beat yhou to death, yes, shots do tend to be fired rapidly and with a frantic nature. His training was enough to at least keep most of the shots on target, which is surprising these days.

Ok, if you say so.........but four in the arm, two in the head indicates to me the officer was just......shooting; the actual autopsy will show how far away Brown was.

Or those are defensive wounds, non-fatal. Most likely Brown put his arm up to fend off the shots.

A bullet wound in the top of the skull could mean he was leaning over, not laying down.

You are mistaken. As I said to the other one, maybe you'd prefer my other conjecture? http://www.usmessageboard.com/9645755-post1439.html

So, you hedge :dunno:

Two shots in the head vidicates the officer? HOW? It sounds more like he was just shooting randomly, on report states he hit part of a house.

It could be the arm shots were to stop him. When that didn't work they became head shots.
More likely that the arms were in the way of center mass targeted shots. Cops, or anyone with weapons training, do not shoot for the arms or legs. That is Hollywood nonsense. The aim is for the largest presented mass of the target, usually the area between the shoulders and waist, preferably in the center of the chest where the heart is located.

Which, when I think about it, would be consistant with someone reaching out with both hands (like they were trying to grab a weapon or a throat) and the cops adrenaline cause his first few shots to go wide...

This case is one of the best arguments I have ever seen for a large-caliber weapon for personal protection. (And by that, I mean a .44 Magnum is on the LOW end of the spectrum.)

Even though he was not an immediate threat to anyone, he was gunned down in the street.

attack a cop and try to take his weapon..See how it works out for you.

This is another issue that will go to dozens of threads and thousands of posts that all say the same thing -

The RWs will make up shit (like this post) while the libs look at facts.

The RWs are always against Truth, Justice and The American Way and completely in favor of shooting down blacks in the street.

attack a cop and try to take his weapon..See how it works out for you.

This is another issue that will go to dozens of threads and thousands of posts that all say the same thing -

The RWs will make up shit (like this post) while the libs look at facts.

The RWs are always against Truth, Justice and The American Way and completely in favor of shooting down blacks in the street.

Whatever...charge a cop and try to take his weapon and see how it goes.

This case is one of the best arguments I have ever seen for a large-caliber weapon for personal protection. (And by that, I mean a .44 Magnum is on the LOW end of the spectrum.)

How about a cannon hanging around your neck?

Seriously, remember the 50 cal "handgun" that all the nutters were buying?

Whatcha think? Would this give you the balls to creep out from under your bed?

50_Alaskan_revolver.jpg

A stoned feral negro on a rampage, geez, I'd empty my guns on him too... Then reload. :D

Also indicates Brown's arms were up next to his head, that he was surrendering, just as the witnesses said.

But the OP has one thing correct - that its another Skittles-type case. Brown was armed with a box of cigars.

Was Mike Brown possessed by the devil and his arms swiveled in their sockets like Linda Blair's head?

Look in a mirror, put your hands up as though you were surrendering and note the side of your arms you're looking at. It's the side or rear of the arms.

It confirms his arms were not up.

Forum List

Back