AVDIIVKA BATTLE , SITUATION REPORTS I VIDEOS, MAPS, PICTURES

can you show it to your buddies 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 🐖🇸🇦⚰️🇷🇺?

1706866692322.jpeg

YOU are such low mongol 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 scum

Officer Uldarov said that he" cleared " the basement of 300-400 civilians, including 40 of them children. According to him, it was a 9-storey building. The occupier adds that "he had no choice" and that he had orders to clean up everyone.Uldarov's direct speech: "I carried out the order with this hand, killed the children. You know, on orders. The thing is, we are... we were given the command to erase and destroy everyone. We went to kill everyone – women, men, pensioners and children, including small five – year-olds." According to the Russians, a command came from Prigozhin to clean up Bakhmut. Do not spare anyone – the elderly, children. "Clean them all up." In Soledar, Savichev's direct speech was even worse: "civilians were coming out. And there was an order: everyone who was 15 (years old) and older - to shoot them all at once without words. 20-24 people were shot, including 10 15-year-olds and 17-year-olds."I will do everything possible to ensure that my grandchildren, great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren will always remember who Russians are.

https://twitter.com/MykhailoRohoza/status/1754314371348549786

Forum List

Back