Average Americans are hurting. According to the left they were left behind in favor of the rich!

Americans are hurting bigtime. Average Americans can't afford housing anymore. This is a question? But its ok "we" (who is THAT IS anyone's guess) give sanctuary to illegal aliens or jobs or whatever. Anyone remember the last time YOU got to vote for um, sanctuary for illegal aliens? I bet that happened a lot I just was away or missed it. Name that time You got to vote FOR a specific issue that was on a ballot measure # that you can remember that gave illegal aliens sanctuary from federal law. I don't remember it ever being asked. Anybody?
How does that happen in an economy that is supposedly doing so well?

Why can't we get the kinds of raises we haven't seen in years?

View attachment 292640
Oh look, another right wing paid liar has fed you another nugget of horseshit, fed to him by Russians. Let's look at the actual graphics from Mother Jones, unedited by Russian trolls:

blog_wages_inflation_1966_2018.gif

blog_wages_inflation_2013_20181.gif

blog_wages_reagan.gif

For the last goddam time: Wages aren't growing 3 percent

They like to put you in a damed if you are, and damed if your not situation.
No, that's dumb. If americans were not taking on record debt, then it would be different.

I don't see how. Not to say that a lot of debt is a good thing, but debts usually get paid back. A lot of things we buy today are not necessary items. We spend pretty freely on things we don't have to have. I don't think it's an indicator of income, it's more an indicator of responsibility, something that each generation seems to have less of.

Americans are hurting bigtime. Average Americans can't afford housing anymore. This is a question? But its ok "we" (who is THAT IS anyone's guess) give sanctuary to illegal aliens or jobs or whatever. Anyone remember the last time YOU got to vote for um, sanctuary for illegal aliens? I bet that happened a lot I just was away or missed it. Name that time You got to vote FOR a specific issue that was on a ballot measure # that you can remember that gave illegal aliens sanctuary from federal law. I don't remember it ever being asked. Anybody?

View attachment 292640
Oh look, another right wing paid liar has fed you another nugget of horseshit, fed to him by Russians. Let's look at the actual graphics from Mother Jones, unedited by Russian trolls:

blog_wages_reagan.gif

What was edited on my graph? We both got them from the same place. Wage growth decreased during a major recession? Who would have thought???

View attachment 292640

blog_wages_reagan.gif

Specifically, why should wages increase by any more than inflation?

As you know, President Ronald Reagan took office following the disaster called the Jimmy Carter Administration. Carter's last year in office had an inflation rate of 13.5%, 30-year mortgage rates were over 18%, unemployment was skyrocketing at 7.1% in 1980, from 5.8% in 1979 and topping off at 9.7% in 1982 before Reagan got it under control. President Carter's administration was a disaster beyond anything we had ever seen...until failed former President Barack Hussein Obama took office.

What part of that is not clear to you?

So in spite of the economy growing by greater than inflation...those benefits should only go to the very wealthy?

So in spite of the economy growing by greater than inflation...those benefits should only go to the very wealthy?

Yes, they should. What makes you think workers should share in a companies profit unless profit sharing was one of the benefits that came with the job? When you get a raise, do you pay your lawn care company more money than they are worth? How about your favorite restaurant?

How are they going to only the "very wealthy" benefiting? What do you consider are the earnings of someone who you claim is "very wealthy"?

Wage%20increases%20to%20oct%202019-XL.jpg

Inflation%202009%20to%202019%20reduced-M.jpg

2019-04-06-X3.jpg

Yes, they should. What makes you think workers should share in a companies profit unless profit sharing was one of the benefits that came with the job? When you get a raise, do you pay your lawn care company more money than they are worth? How about your favorite restaurant?
well I do tip much better than I did when I was poor! :21:

well I do tip much better than I did when I was poor! :21:

Hey......hey......hey......No cheating. :1peleas:

Yes, they should. What makes you think workers should share in a companies profit

I don't know what to say to people this fucking stupid

Except...go kiss that rich ass if you want to...I'll pass

So in other words, you have no cogent answer. A response I was totally expecting.

Today we are set to break all records. What a great economy for ALL AMERICANS.

I'm heading to Best Buy shortly to enjoy this economy myself

The workers are the ones making the profit. Without someone actually working company heads would make no profit. Someone has to do the work. The CEO doesn't know how.

The workers are the ones making the profit. Without someone actually working company heads would make no profit. Someone has to do the work. The CEO doesn't know how.

The owner of a football team doesn't know how to make touchdowns either, but he doesn't pay his players the same amount of money he pays himself.

Forum List

Back