Average Americans are hurting. According to the left they were left behind in favor of the rich!

Something would have to go terribly wrong for that to happen, and there is nothing in the works that have such an indication. The tech bubble was somewhat easy to see, the housing bubble very easy to see, but this economy isn't built on a bubble of any sorts.

Not at all, we are long over due. They are built into our system, we have actually never gone this long without one. Debt is a bubble, corporate debt even more so. Economies around the globe are slowing down, we do not live in a bubble (forgive the pun).

Everything in hindsight is easy to see. In Feb of 2008 Bush II told us all was good...

Far more than just Christmas....when the next recession hits the debt bubble will make the housing bubble look like a holiday.

View attachment 292517

It must be a doozy too. Been hearing about it for three years now.

You remind me of the folks in NOLA before Katrina

Fortunately, most of us aren't as dependent on and trusting of the government as those poor fuckers were. That's what you get when you mistakenly believe Uncle Sam is going to save you.

ejuTHOn.jpg

Maybe you should try to be a little more succinct in trying to get your point across. I'm not a mind reader and my sarcasm meter hasn't been calibrated lately.

The point is that the people of NOLA ignored the warnings because they had heard them for too long...

Something would have to go terribly wrong for that to happen, and there is nothing in the works that have such an indication. The tech bubble was somewhat easy to see, the housing bubble very easy to see, but this economy isn't built on a bubble of any sorts.

Not at all, we are long over due. They are built into our system, we have actually never gone this long without one. Debt is a bubble, corporate debt even more so. Economies around the globe are slowing down, we do not live in a bubble (forgive the pun).

Everything in hindsight is easy to see. In Feb of 2008 Bush II told us all was good...

The difference between Bush and now is today, it's manufactured by the left with no real indication for their belief other than hating Trump.

What the Democrats are doing today is the opposite of what Bush tried to do when he was talking the economy up.

Will the economy eventually slow down? Sure it will. It can't grow like this forever. But to say it will end up in a recession is ridiculous.

Far more than just Christmas....when the next recession hits the debt bubble will make the housing bubble look like a holiday.

View attachment 292517

Not to worry. We're not going to have a Democrat President for some time.

And...the last two recessions started under Repubs.

I know that. GW fault was that he let the Democrats run all over him. The recession was precipitated by the Dodd-Frank Bill which cause the housing mortgage crisis. Then 9/11 hit.

If we'd had a Trump running this country back there, there would have been no recession.

All depends on what the Democrats would have done. I mean think of what greater things would be happening today if they didn't constantly keep throwing barrels at Trump as he moved us forward. Even when the House was Republican led, we had the Anti Trumpers and the leftist judges who ignored law and went to support the Democrats in Congress.

It's simply amazing how much President Trump has accomplished, in spite of the Democrat's petty and childish obstructionist little tantrums.

It just shows how little they really care about this country.

They have to stop Trump at all cost, because what he's doing is working. They can't have that: lowest unemployment in 50 years, new hight in median household income, more minorities working, tax breaks for businesses and individuals alike, a reduction in border crossers, it's all working.

I know that. GW fault was that he let the Democrats run all over him. The recession was precipitated by the Dodd-Frank Bill which cause the housing mortgage crisis. Then 9/11 hit.

If we'd had a Trump running this country back there, there would have been no recession.

All depends on what the Democrats would have done. I mean think of what greater things would be happening today if they didn't constantly keep throwing barrels at Trump as he moved us forward. Even when the House was Republican led, we had the Anti Trumpers and the leftist judges who ignored law and went to support the Democrats in Congress.

It's simply amazing how much President Trump has accomplished, in spite of the Democrat's petty and childish obstructionist little tantrums.

They have to stop Trump at all cost, because what he's doing is working. They can't have that: lowest unemployment in 50 years, new hight in median household income, more minorities working, tax breaks for businesses and individuals alike, a reduction in border crossers, it's all working.

It's all about results. They can't possibly run against concrete results, with nothing by lofty ideals, a smile, and a promise.

The Democrats are so screwed. They just can't figure it out. :laughing0301:

Until the mid 90s America didn't had this homeless/jobless issue like this since the depression. But NOT in my lifetime of 60 years. Then came the economic collapse of 08', well no, this was happening way before that. It coincides with certain liberal policies that was never on a ballot or a referendum."Sanctuary cities". Are they even constitutional? Being that they harmed Americans, I am wondering whose side Democrat politicians are really on.

Last edited:
The difference between Bush and now is today, it's manufactured by the left with no real indication for their belief other than hating Trump.

What the Democrats are doing today is the opposite of what Bush tried to do when he was talking the economy up.

Will the economy eventually slow down? Sure it will. It can't grow like this forever. But to say it will end up in a recession is ridiculous.

no a student of history are you?

unemployment had been dropping for 6 years prior to Trump's election, including minorities.
median household income had been rising for 4 years prior to Trump's election
border crossing are just now getting back down to where they were pre-Trump.

The things you worshipers give Trump credit for is simply amazing.

Until the mid 90s America didn't had this homeless/jobless issue like this since the depression. But NOT in my lifetime of 60 years. Then came the economic collapse of 08', well no, this was happening way before that. It coincides with certain liberal policies that was never on a ballot or a referendum."Sanctuary cities". Are they even constitutional? Being that they harmed Americans, I am wondering whose side Democrat politicians are really on.

A lot of the homeless problem is tied to our terrible drug usage problem. In a lot of cases, companies drug test, so these addicts can't find work. Others are just so strung out they couldn't get work even if they didn't have to drug test.

Until we can find a way to stop the importation of drugs, I think the homeless problem is only going to get worse, because we have more OD deaths every year as an indicator.

unemployment had been dropping for 6 years prior to Trump's election, including minorities.
median household income had been rising for 4 years prior to Trump's election
border crossing are just now getting back down to where they were pre-Trump.

The things you worshipers give Trump credit for is simply amazing.

Defeating ISIS? Energy independence? Making NATO pay their share? Secure borders? Moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem, something every other modern-day President said he'd do?

Don't make me post the full-page list of his accomplishments, that's been done so many times before and even though it has been, you've seemed to ignore it.

A lot of the homeless problem is tied to our terrible drug usage problem. In a lot of cases, companies drug test, so these addicts can't find work. Others are just so strung out they couldn't get work even if they didn't have to drug test.

Until we can find a way to stop the importation of drugs, I think the homeless problem is only going to get worse, because we have more OD deaths every year as an indicator.

I've personally known more than a few homeless. And like you said, invariably there are drugs and alcohol involved. Many of them don't even want the responsibility of a home, a relationship, or other things. They feel as if they are free to do what they want to, as long as they're living on the streets, panhandling, selling themselves for sexual favors, and getting high every night.

I tie our homelessness issue squarely to democrats/liberals creating "sanctuary cities" and giving away domestic jobs without our consent. Some people want to impeach Trump when Democrats have betrayed US working class Americans. Sanctuary cities were created without voter or consent of the American people and to our detriment...take that into consideration.

I've personally known more than a few homeless. And like you said, invariably there are drugs and alcohol involved. Many of them don't even want the responsibility of a home, a relationship, or other things. They feel as if they are free to do what they want to, as long as they're living on the streets, panhandling, selling themselves for sexual favors, and getting high every night.
You did? That's to bad. Some people might just call that "anecdotal" to minimalize your experiences. But I have seen how Americans 60 years ago were more honest and worked dammed hard. They didn't beg on the streets. That's a whole new paradigm.

Last edited:

As did the Democrats. Barney Frank went on TV to tell us that not only was there no housing bubble but that FANNIE MAE and FREDDIE MAC were great investments going forward. That was at the time when Frank's lover was director for one of them. The more loans they bought, the bigger the director's bonuses.

You did? That's to bad.

I didn't do that, but I've some dealings with homeless people. Let's just say that my association with some women caused me to be entangled in a drug problem 16 years ago. I almost became homeless myself, but by the Grace of God, didn't.

I've been clean and sober for 13 years now and own my own home on 100 acres of land.

You did? That's to bad.

I didn't do that, but I've some dealings with homeless people. Let's just say that my association with some women caused me to be entangled in a drug problem 16 years ago. I almost became homeless myself, but by the Grace of God, didn't.

I've been clean and sober for 13 years now and own my own home on 100 acres of land.

And to think, it's ten times worse now than it was 13 years ago. It will be ten times worse than today if we don't put more effort into stopping it.

Black Friday shoppers spend record $7.4 billion in second largest online sales day ever

Oops, how did this happen!?

Second biggest online shopping day in US history.
What do you mean “oops how did this happen? “ What are you confused about?
Confused about why the left were so confident yet so wrong.
That is utterly american which is why your "two" sides have nothing but whining fecklessly about the "other".
So you are not American?

Why should anyone bother talking to you if that's the case?
He isn’t American no matter what he claims. He gives himself away all the time.

You did? That's to bad.

And to think, it's ten times worse now than it was 13 years ago. It will be ten times worse than today if we don't put more effort into stopping it.
Agree, nobody deserves to be treated like crap. Americans won't work...we are ALL crank heads. Ahemm.Lets clear air here. Explain to me in the late 80s before the" all Americans are lazy meth addicts" myths , why did our Democratically elected officials give sanctuary to illegal aliens without our consent or the democratic process? Not because it benefited big money contractors? Heaven forfend.

Forum List

Back