Award Winning Journalist says the Left Started “Fake News” as “Propaganda Campaign”

There has been fake news around since I have been posting on this board...

We may not have called it FAKE news, we called it FAUX news, or we simply called it out as a lie or propaganda., right wing spin or left wing spin.
It is not something new.

What I didn't know was how well people like Trump and his team were at creating it or having someone create it, like Briebart, and then passing it around in their social media circles....

There has been fake news around since I have been posting on this board...

We may not have called it FAKE news, we called it FAUX news, or we simply called it out as a lie or propaganda., right wing spin or left wing spin.
It is not something new.

What I didn't know was how well people like Trump and his team were at creating it or having someone create it, like Briebart, and then passing it around in their social media circles....

The left has been the source for 95% of all fake news for the last 100 years.

Last edited:
Our top ten "fake news'' stories of the 2016 Election

Did some of these fake news stories help send Trump to the White House?
Hell Yes....

Now the fakers are sending out fake news on who started the Fake News..

prove it, asshole.

There is this thing that has been done from the beginning of time , called reading. Try it sometime.:biggrin:

Don't ask me to produce the evidence that supports your idiocies, moron. That's your job, not mine.

The people who have made a fortune selling fake news to the RWNJs are worried. Without fake news, they have nothing.
We don't consume your fake news..l

I Know. You only consume fake news from Fox and Alex Jones, and other RWNJs.

So, because the views that FOX presents are not in line with your perverted Liberal views, it means it's fake news? That must mean that, to you, everything they say on MSNBC is gospel?

You've probably never watched a minute of FOX and are relying on what you read on The Daily Kos for you opinion.

Nope.Fox is fake because they chose to report fake news.

The people who have made a fortune selling fake news to the RWNJs are worried. Without fake news, they have nothing.

So, because the views that FOX presents are not in line with your perverted Liberal views, it means it's fake news? That must mean that, to you, everything they say on MSNBC is gospel?

You've probably never watched a minute of FOX and are relying on what you read on The Daily Kos for you opinion.

Fake news sources

CNN
ABC
CBS
NBC
MSNBC
PBS

Not to mention the hundreds of fake news outlets on the internet.

Your fake news tell you that.....

Forum List

Back