Awesome garbage for kids at halftime

scantily clad chicks twerking.

Watching a football game with children.

See a problem here?

😄

Taking American symbols from you and making it ours is what we're eventually going to do to your entire country and culture and if the reaction to that is anything like your reaction to everything else we've taken you cucks will just lay down and accept it.
"Your country"

The African is right. This is why I never refer to them as AMERICANS. They are not

They’re highlighting all of those poor and oppressed black people... 🤣 Only a racist population would have an all black halftime show showcasing oppressed black millionaires.

Eminem is black? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

oh are you talking about the rams? yeah sucks…but i mean stafford seems like a good guy, and deserves a win after alll those years in detroit

I despise the Rams more than any team in the NFL, but I do like Stafford, so I am not upset for him. Plus Cinci covered the spread so I at least the bet paid off

The rap negger songs that they sang were full of curse words that the rappers would hesitate to say when singing. If you listen closely you could hear it. They couldn't find a single family friendly fucking negro song.

Typical negros. What race had the "wardrobe malfunction" during the halftime show? Kids didn't need to see that shit.
And no one needs to read your racist shit here.

maybe you could explain to me what it was specifically....was it the dancers? The fact 50 Cent was upside down? What? Maybe I missed something
It was all-black, so it certainly didn't match the Dimmer mantra of diversity and I felt that it wouldn't be appropriate for me to watch. Plus everyone violated the Kali and specifically LA mandate of wearing facediapers, although everyone knows by now Dimmers don't adhere to their own rules.

It was all-black, so it certainly didn't match the Dimmer mantra of diversity and I felt that it wouldn't be appropriate for me to watch. Plus everyone violated the Kali and specifically LA mandate of wearing facediapers, although everyone knows by now Dimmers don't adhere to their own rules.
it was not all black.

Forum List

Back