Awkward moment after ruling on Affirmative Action

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Once SCOTUS struck down Affirmative Action, I can only imagine how Justice K. Brown felt. I mean, Joe Biden used Affirmative Action selecting her stating he was going to find him a Black woman for the job.

Does anyone think she understood the fact that the court she now sits on just ruled her appointment as illegitimate? I realize she does not know what a woman is, so does this mean she will not be smart enough to figure this out?

4425.jpg

At least those that did earn the right to sit on SCOTUS understand that skin color means nothing, its all about ones character and ability.

ClarenceThomas2017_FB.99b90da580e7fd4970f0c179b545a680.jpg

Once SCOTUS struck down Affirmative Action, I can only imagine how Justice K. Brown felt. I mean, Joe Biden used Affirmative Action selecting her stating he was going to find him a Black woman for the job.

Does anyone think she understood the fact that the court she now sits on just ruled her appointment as illegitimate? I realize she does not know what a woman is, so does this mean she will not be smart enough to figure this out?

4425.jpg

At least those that did earn the right to sit on SCOTUS understand that skin color means nothing, its all about ones character and ability.

salty tears.jpg

4425.jpg

He earned being a SCOTUS judge fighting for it despite his skin color… she was given it because of her skin color.

He earned being a SCOTUS judge fighting for it despite his skin color… she was given it because of her skin color.
Loons like Moonglow don't think a person can be both Black and have character flaws of any kind.

Once someone rubs the Left the wrong wary, for any reason, they instantly become white, no matter their skin color

This is why Hispanics like Zimmerman get labeled a white supremacist.

But then, the Left controls the language and reinvents words about every day, so how can you even argue about it with such people?

Loons like Moonglow don't think a person can be both Black and have character flaws of any kind.

Once someone rubs the Left the wrong wary, for any reason, they instantly become white, no matter their skin color

This is why Hispanics like Zimmerman get labeled a white supremacist.

But then, the Left controls the language and reinvents words about every day, so how can you even argue about it with such people?
If you don't like it tough shit. He thinks like a white man, sorry you hate that fact.

4425.jpg

Clarence Thomas was not an affirmative action appointment to replace Thurgood Marshall?

Thomas admits he got into Yale on Affirmative Action

Forum List

Back