Axelrod: Obama's Closing Remarks From His Loins

And the democrats are getting it all over their faces.

And they don't even know what's happening (hey, where'd this come from.....????).

Tomorrow, it will be "coming from his ass" !!!!!

Last edited:
Reggie Love reeling in his dissappointment. Michelle: not so much. Like twenty years in the front pew of Jeremiah Wright's so called church served as cover for the Chicago Jesus's Islamic roots, Michelle and the two girls served as cover for his perversion. David Brock waiting for some drips on the side.

Axeldouche: Obama’s Closing Argument Came “From His Loins” | Weasel Zippers

What the fuck are you talking about?

Not to swift, are you ?

Reggie Love reeling in his dissappointment. Michelle: not so much. Like twenty years in the front pew of Jeremiah Wright's so called church served as cover for the Chicago Jesus's Islamic roots, Michelle and the two girls served as cover for his perversion. David Brock waiting for some drips on the side.

I haven't been following this line closely. I don't get it either from the link provided.

Here was from the comments:

There's a mental picture I want to get rid of ASAP. I want to clean my ears out with a flamethrower now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm going to let this one go.....it could get really bad.

:badgrin: :badgrin:

Not to swift, are you ?
The link is not a complete explanation of the furor around the topic, Listening. I dropped in on this thread, couldn't make sense of it, and left. TDII simply worded what other observers couldn't connect with either.

As the little old lady in the Wendy's commercial said in 1984, "Where's the beef?"

Biden unloads, Obama talks from his loins.

What an anatomically animated administration (i challenge anyone to say that 5 times fast!!) we have.

I do believe that the Ax doesn't know speaking from one's loins from blowing it out his ass. :lol:

Sorry bout that,

1. Axelrod said this recently, and I find it humorous and rather sad at same time.
2. Obama speaking from his nut sack just isn't *Presidential*.
3. Presidents are not supposed to speak to the people, from deep deep down in there balls.:badgrin:
4. Actually no one should even try to speak with their nuts, deep down or shallowly on the top of them.:badgrin:
5. Where in the hell does a political adviser get these kind of sayings???:badgrin:
6. Sadly the media goes along with this kind of talk.:eusa_shifty:
7. LINK:Axelrod: Obama’s Closing Argument ‘Coming From His Loins’ - ABC News

"LIMA, Ohio — With four days to go until the election, President Obama has never been more fired up, according to senior campaign strategist David Axelrod.

“I’ve known him for 20 years… I’ve never seen him more exhilarated than he is right now,” he told reporters traveling with the president in Ohio today. “He believes in what he’s doing. He believes in what he’s fighting for.”

“You can see in the speech he’s delivering… that this is coming from his loins,” he said, adding, “I just wanted to say ‘loins.’ I wanted to see if I could get ‘loins’ in the story.”

8. Where is my *loincloth* so I can speak from deep, deep, down, in my lions?:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

I do believe that the Ax doesn't know speaking from one's loins from blowing it out his ass. :lol:

This was the strangest comment. Right up there with Chris Matthew's leg tingle comment. Then Biden blowing his load. WTF??

The comments on Twitter are priceless.

First its this obsession with lady parts and now with the President's loins.

More icky unPresidential comments from from the Obama camp.

This was the strangest comment. Right up there with Chris Matthew's leg tingle comment. Then Biden blowing his load. WTF??
The comments on Twitter are priceless.

First its this obsession with lady parts and now with the President's loins.

More icky unPresidential comments from from the Obama camp.

They talk like horny boys in the locker room who are pondering their sexuality.

I think it's just a polite way of saying that unlike his opponent, Obama has balls.

Not to swift, are you ?

Apparently not.

I think it's just a polite way of saying that unlike his opponent, Obama has balls.

Polite way? Try again. Weirdo way maybe. Seriously must the public dialogue from the highest office of the land be about first times, vaginas, loins, loads and leg tingles?

Forum List

Back