Axelrod: Obama's team found no proof of complaint against Joe Biden by Tara Reade 2008

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Barack Obama's campaign manager has an article that doesn't reflect good on Tara Reade's 27 year old allegation against Joe Biden.
(Neither did the RNC, obviously, which would have had a field day with it).
In 2008 Reade never approached the Obama team about Biden having done anything to her, and the team found no complaints whatsoever, or allegations of any kind against Biden. No hints of any complaint was found anywhere.
Reade has been questioned for her inconsistent statements regarding what allegedly happened, as well as her inexplicable silence until Biden had a real shot at becoming President.

Barack Obama's campaign manager has an article that doesn't reflect good on Tara Reade's 27 year old allegation against Joe Biden.
In 2008 Reade never approached the Obama team about Biden having done anything to her, and the team found no complaints whatsoever, or allegations of any kind against Biden. No hints of any complaint was found anywhere.
Reade has been questioned for her inconsistent statements regarding what allegedly happened, as well as her inexplicable silence until Biden had a real shot at becoming President.
Irrelevant.

Believe all women!!

President Trump has gotten behind Sleepy Joe on this and is standing behind the senior citizen.

He recognizes that people that you haven't seen for many decades suddenly pop up when you run for POTUS.

His advice to Joe is pertinent,that Biden should stand up for himself

I'm not quite sure what this string is supposed to be showing. Ten years ago it was a totally different climate. I can't say as I'd blame a woman for being hesitant about coming out with an accusation of sexual assault against a prominent man. A lot has changed since then.

That's good to know that the soulless marxist shitstains have cleared a fellow soulless marxist shitstain.

I feel a good night's sleep coming on, with that knowledge.

="pyetro, post: 24576907, member: 72367

You scratch my back, I scratch yours.

1588393156368.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• 1588393138146.png
    1588393138146.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 212

And there was no evidence Clinton had an affair until a blue dress appeared out of thin air.

Biden is toast.

="two_iron, post: 24576962, member: 72833
That's good to know that the soulless marxist shitstains have cleared a fellow soulless marxist shitstain.

I feel a good night's sleep coming on, with that knowledge.

1588393867222.png

Let's do some background work on Tara Reade, and see who she has been in contact with. One of Trump's buddies owns the National Enquirer, which is notoriously sleazy, just like Trump. I'm guessing someone has paid her to concoct this tale.

="odanny, post: 24576994, member: 63223"
Let's do some background work on Tara Reade, and see who she has been in contact with. One of Trump's buddies owns the National Enquirer, which is notoriously sleazy, just like Trump. I'm guessing someone has paid her to concoct this tale.

I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE A MODERN HISTORICAL EPIC CALLED "THE LAST DIP SLOT"

1588394224874.png

I'm comfortable that our Born in Kenya President and his Ru Paul's Drag Race wife vetted Biden snd cleared him
See? This article complicates things for right wingers such as CrusaderFrank, who was already in a bad spot when Trump expressed doubt about Reade.
Now Frank has to claim there's a vast conspiracy which includes Obama and Axelrods and their moms.
A kooky allegation thus becomes even more unhinged.

It is disgusting that all this blocks the critical consciousness of voters. They do not vote for a team of a more worthy one, but who has a more attractive face, for someone who has a longer foot, and not sincere intentions towards the people ...

President Trump has gotten behind Sleepy Joe on this and is standing behind the senior citizen.

He recognizes that people that you haven't seen for many decades suddenly pop up when you run for POTUS.

His advice to Joe is pertinent,that Biden should stand up for himself

But... BELIEVE ALL WOMEN.

And HATE TRUMP!

Forum List

Back