Axelrod: Obama's team found no proof of complaint against Joe Biden by Tara Reade 2008

but what about that 14 year girl...and there are others....just a coinkydink?
A story from the Geller report. Yeah, that's accurate.
I thought it was pretty common knowledge that Joe's "filter" has holes. Did he make a crack like that? If he did, does it mean he should never be President?
I don't think so. It was inappropriate but it doesn't make him a pedo, for chrissakes.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
but what about that 14 year girl...and there are others....just a coinkydink?
A story from the Geller report. Yeah, that's accurate.
I thought it was pretty common knowledge that Joe's "filter" has holes. Did he make a crack like that? If he did, does it mean he should never be President?
I don't think so. It was inappropriate but it doesn't make him a pedo, for chrissakes.
have you noticed that conservatives in this thread are talking about everything but the AP article? LOL.
Focus guys (If you can).

Men telling women how to think ... that's funny ...
Aside from the fact that I have heard plenty of women trying to tell men how to think, I agree with the context of this statement given this discussion.

Its called a "hostile work environment" ... too often a woman has to have sex with her boss to get a promotion ... and this starts with sexual comments like "you sure have pretty legs" ...

Men like that kind of treatment from their female bosses ... women don't, it's how they think ...

Lets remember this is a DEMOCRAT who worked as a DEMOCRAT STAFFER for a DEMOCRAT SENATOR e.g. one of their own DEMOCRATS they refuse to believe.

Associated Press report that Tara Reade is now saying that the complaint she allegedly filed 27 years ago describes Joe Biden as telling her she has pretty legs, rather than her being raped or harassed.
AP (May 2, 2020): “I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade said in an interview Friday with The Associated Press. “I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault.”
Tara Reade now says she only accus...utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter

Ignoring this part?

"“I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault.” "

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

5EC5D84B-11AA-4FF2-9A0D-D8878A9E06D0.jpeg

Associated Press report that Tara Reade is now saying that the complaint she allegedly filed 27 years ago describes Joe Biden as telling her she has pretty legs, rather than her being raped or harassed.
AP (May 2, 2020): “I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade said in an interview Friday with The Associated Press. “I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault.”

Ignoring this part?

yes. You guys have been ignoring that part because now all of a sudden she changes his story and tells everyone that she was too scared.
By the way, you have pretty legs. Consider yourself raped.
And by the way, there's no complaint. It doesn't exist.

She didn't say that. She just repeated that the complaint to the Senate office was about the "nice legs" comment, but she already has said that. I don't know why she cancelled her interview with Chris Wallace, but if CNN didn't know this about the allegations already, they really aren't worthy of being called news.

Sounds like another nothingburger for the Anti-Biden Trump supporters again. But, here is link to the AP Story.
AP Exclusive: Harassment, assault absent in Biden complaint
By ALEXANDRA JAFFE, DON THOMPSON and STEPHEN BRAUNan hour ago
The existence of the Senate report has become a key element of the accusations against Biden, which he has flatly denied. Reade says she doesn’t have a copy of the report, and Biden said Friday that he is not aware that any complaint against him exists. He asked the Senate and the National Archives to search their records to try to locate a complaint from Reade.
But Reade is suggesting that even if the report surfaces, it would not corroborate her assault allegations because she chose not to detail them at the time.

It doesn't matter what she says or didn't say. she hasn't filed a lawsuit against him, thus her allegation real or not, remains unsupported.

Allegations are useless without witnesses and evidence, when they are NOT being presented in a trial.

To this minute, Mr. Biden is innocent.

Interesting, too, that she's abruptly cancelled a planned interview with Chris Wallace that was to air on Fox News Sunday...
I honestly don't think her "explanation" above is the reason why, because that's been known since she did her first interview with that blogger. She told us then about how her complaint at the time was about Joe thinking she had nice legs, and how she refused to serve coffee at his meeting. She said the staff didn't appreciate her complaints.

But now she says she was "scared?" Of what?
[/QUOTE

-------------

Scared---like the fact that she got demoted and or fired---for what she did say. It was the culture then, Old Lady, and you know it....you certainly knew it when you were all in for Christine Blasey Ford who didn't bother to come forward with anything at all for 37 years!

Times change. There was a time when a woman who got pregnant was severely ostracized, sent away etc. while the man bragged about his cocksmanship.

I know a girl in the early 70's who got kicked out of a private school for getting pregnant, while the father, who was well known, was not---because he was the quarterback of the football team.

Women in the workplace suffered all kinds of sexual harassment and lewd comments; the Harvey Weinstein's of the world had their casting couch---etc. All of which you know.

The ME TOO movement was to stop awful things like this, but it got high-jacked for political purposes and turned into a lynch mob for KAVANAUGH.

Suddenly, a man had to prove his innocence....somehow...over a 37 year old college party drunk allegation; unsupported by even her own witness friend---and it took what must be the only sane woman in Maine---Susan Collins to put a stop to the nonsense.

Now, you have to live with the madness that you TDS sufferers have created.

Tara Reid has a shitty case because she wasn't screaming from the rafters 27 years ago---because she was scared and embarrassed, even though she did tell those she could trust the truth AT THE TIME.

Christine Blasey Ford has a MUCH shitier case becasues she wasn't screaming from the rafters 37 years ago---because she was scared and embarrassed, and the only person she could cite as knowing, at the time, said she had no idea what Ford was talking about.

Yet you and other TDS sufferers went nuts over Ford and you dismiss Reid.

You Numb-Skulls created a rule which is now coming into focus:

Innocent until proven Guilty for Democrats.

Guilty until proven Innocent for Republicans.

Wallow in your Hypocrisy.

This should end the issue and keep Joe Biden as the democrat nominee.

Good news. For awhile it looked like the DNC was going to replace him with someone competent. Good thing that's over.

Link?

This should end the issue and keep Joe Biden as the democrat nominee.

Good news. For awhile it looked like the DNC was going to replace him with someone competent. Good thing that's over.
______

Which suits me.

Dementia and shaking down foreign governments to enrich his family are going to get him before his sexual proclivities do, anyway.

Ignoring this part?

yes. You guys have been ignoring that part because now all of a sudden she changes his story and tells everyone that she was too scared.
By the way, you have pretty legs. Consider yourself raped.

You guys have been ignoring that part because now all of a sudden she changes his story and tells everyone that she was too scared.

yes, junior, too scared.

Didn't say it didn't happen, just that she was 'too scared' to put it in writing.

Doesn't take Spock to figure out that logic

Forum List

Back