Axelrod: Obama's team found no proof of complaint against Joe Biden by Tara Reade 2008

Joe wooing Jill

1588480691168.png

Barack Obama's campaign manager has an article that doesn't reflect good on Tara Reade's 27 year old allegation against Joe Biden.
In 2008 Reade never approached the Obama team about Biden having done anything to her, and the team found no complaints whatsoever, or allegations of any kind against Biden. No hints of any complaint was found anywhere.
Reade has been questioned for her inconsistent statements regarding what allegedly happened, as well as her inexplicable silence until Biden had a real shot at becoming President.
Irrelevant.

Believe all women!!

You believe them, but your investigate them and their accusations. And hers did not hold up.

Reade did not use sexual harassment or sexual assault in her complain
And she didn’t save it.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Tara Reade, the former Senate staffer who alleges Joe Biden sexually assaulted her 27 years ago, says she filed a limited report with a congressional personnel office that did not explicitly accuse him of sexual assault or harassment.

“I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade said in an interview Friday with The Associated Press. “I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault.”

Reade: 'I didn't use sexual harassment' in Biden complaint

-------------------------------------------------------------
Its shameful, as many women are really raped, and beat up and perhaps left for dead. Happens daily and then you get women like this who are so wishy washy.

Now for sure if I had my vagina inserted by fingers (that I fought against) , I would of talked to anyone and put it in a complaint, and if they didn't listen I would of went to the republicans, they would of loved it.

Associated Press report that Tara Reade is now saying that the complaint she allegedly filed 27 years ago describes Joe Biden as telling her she has pretty legs, rather than her being raped or harassed.
AP (May 2, 2020): “I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade said in an interview Friday with The Associated Press. “I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault.”
Tara Reade now says she only accus...utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter

She is so wishy washy, no wonder women who are really raped, aren't believed.

Barack Obama's campaign manager has an article that doesn't reflect good on Tara Reade's 27 year old allegation against Joe Biden.
In 2008 Reade never approached the Obama team about Biden having done anything to her, and the team found no complaints whatsoever, or allegations of any kind against Biden. No hints of any complaint was found anywhere.
Reade has been questioned for her inconsistent statements regarding what allegedly happened, as well as her inexplicable silence until Biden had a real shot at becoming President.
Irrelevant.

Believe all women!!

Exactly. Democrats keep splitting hairs over Reade’s accusation and questioning why she is coming forth now. Democrats are missing the point. It was they who said “believe all women” and all women should be heard.

Once again, Democrats get exposed.

Christine Blasey Ford never approached anyone with allegations about Bret Kavanaugh prior to his nomination for the Supreme Court. In fact she brought the claim anonymously over the summer but it took months to break out into public view as you may recall it was someone from Diane Feinstein office who leaked it yet Kavanaugh was still vilified over it.
She told her therapist about it in 2012.
So I might be mistaken but I don't believe her therapist could legally say anything about it or make it public without her premission. The reality is with Kavanaugh and Biden you have allegations being made against them decades after the alleged assaults took place at a time when both are being considered for very powerful legal and government positions a Supreme Court Justice and possible President of the United States.

Exactly, and as another poster here pointed out...when you wait decades to come out with it, your credibility is reduced. That doesn’t mean it should not investigated, but it is a bit harder to believe.

Christine Blasey Ford never approached anyone with allegations about Bret Kavanaugh prior to his nomination for the Supreme Court. In fact she brought the claim anonymously over the summer but it took months to break out into public view as you may recall it was someone from Diane Feinstein office who leaked it yet Kavanaugh was still vilified over it.
So I might be mistaken but I don't believe her therapist could legally say anything about it or make it public without her premission. The reality is with Kavanaugh and Biden you have allegations being made against them decades after the alleged assaults took place at a time when both are being considered for very powerful legal and government positions a Supreme Court Justice and possible President of the United States.

Exactly, and as another poster here pointed out...when you wait decades to come out with it, your credibility is reduced. That doesn’t mean it should not investigated, but it is a bit harder to believe.

Isn't Biden himself telling the media to investigate and report on it? I swear I heard him say that in a statement the other day.

One thing is for sure, women voters will know where Dem politicians really stand on believing women this election. I told you people not to nominate Biden, don't say I didn't warn you.
You think they are going to run to the party that elected a man with twenty some allegations against, some of them winding their way through court? Who’s view of women is “grab them by the pussy”? I can’t speak for the views of all women, but Biden has an established record of working on women’s issues. I think you do women a great disservice if you think they all feel all women must automatically be believed regardless. As a woman, my view is all allegations deserve to be taken seriously and investigated. As a woman, also, I think some of what is considered “sexual harassment” borders on the ridiculous. A compliment, a commiserating hug. Intent and patterns of behavior matter more than one off things.

Isn't Biden himself telling the media to investigate and report on it? I swear I heard him say that in a statement the other day.

Yes, he is.

Irrelevant.

Believe all women!!

You believe them, but your investigate them and their accusations. And hers did not hold up.

Reade did not use sexual harassment or sexual assault in her complain
And she didn’t save it.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Tara Reade, the former Senate staffer who alleges Joe Biden sexually assaulted her 27 years ago, says she filed a limited report with a congressional personnel office that did not explicitly accuse him of sexual assault or harassment.

“I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade said in an interview Friday with The Associated Press. “I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault.”

Reade: 'I didn't use sexual harassment' in Biden complaint

-------------------------------------------------------------
Its shameful, as many women are really raped, and beat up and perhaps left for dead. Happens daily and then you get women like this who are so wishy washy.

Now for sure if I had my vagina inserted by fingers (that I fought against) , I would of talked to anyone and put it in a complaint, and if they didn't listen I would of went to the republicans, they would of loved it.

...and for sure I would never ever have “respected him too much” after that.

Irrelevant.

Believe all women!!

Exactly. Democrats keep splitting hairs over Reade’s accusation and questioning why she is coming forth now. Democrats are missing the point. It was they who said “believe all women” and all women should be heard.

Once again, Democrats get exposed.

All women should be heard and complaints investigated.

(Neither did the RNC, obviously, which would have had a field day with it).

Why didn't she say anything when Biden was running for VP?

Seems like if Biden did tell her she had nice legs and asked her to serve coffee she would have spoken up about it a long time ago. Running for VP would have been a good time to speak up.

Not one word from her.

One thing is for sure, women voters will know where Dem politicians really stand on believing women this election. I told you people not to nominate Biden, don't say I didn't warn you.
You think they are going to run to the party that elected a man with twenty some allegations against, some of them winding their way through court? Who’s view of women is “grab them by the pussy”? I can’t speak for the views of all women, but Biden has an established record of working on women’s issues. I think you do women a great disservice if you think they all feel all women must automatically be believed regardless. As a woman, my view is all allegations deserve to be taken seriously and investigated. As a woman, also, I think some of what is considered “sexual harassment” borders on the ridiculous. A compliment, a commiserating hug. Intent and patterns of behavior matter more than one off things.

I love it when Democrats show their true colors. Since they threw women under the bus we will lead them to victory. Believe survivors, all witnesses must be heard. The karma is off the charts wouldn't you agree. lol

Associated Press report that Tara Reade is now saying that the complaint she allegedly filed 27 years ago describes Joe Biden as telling her she has pretty legs, rather than her being raped or harassed.
AP (May 2, 2020): “I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade said in an interview Friday with The Associated Press. “I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault.”
Tara Reade now says she only accus...utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter

Complementing someone on their pretty legs isn't sexual harassment.

This is really ticking me off.

The republicans are making a joke of sexual harassment only because trump is a sexual predator, he admitted it on tape to billy bush. So republicans are doing what they have been doing for decades. Accuse their opponent of what the republican does but the democrat doesn't do.

They use flimsy things like a complement about someone's legs as sexual harassment which only insults those of us who have honestly experience sexual harassment and abuse.

I am so sick and tired of republicans and their lies.

I'm pretty confident that Obama's campaign manager would never lie. Especially his VP.

That's good to know that the soulless marxist shitstains have cleared a fellow soulless marxist shitstain.
So.........you think that with a number of other prospective running mates to choose from the vetting team was instructed to sweep allegations against Biden under the rug?

Otherwise, just what are you saying? Do you even know? Or is acting like a piece of shit your natural state of being?

The republicans are making a joke of sexual harassment only because trump is a sexual predator, he admitted it on tape to billy bush. So republicans are doing what they have been doing for decades. Accuse their opponent of what the republican does but the democrat doesn't do.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

I love it when Democrats show their true colors. Since they threw women under the bus we will lead them to victory. Believe survivors, all witnesses must be heard. The karma is off the charts wouldn't you agree. lol

Do you believe Tramps??

If Axelrod and Obama's team had fully vetted Biden and were confident there was nothing there then they'd welcome an investigation. But if they fully vetted Biden and were confident that what was there would never come out, they'd object to an investigation.

Do you believe Tramps??
Tramps? Now women are tramps?

Forum List

Back