Axelrod: Obama's team found no proof of complaint against Joe Biden by Tara Reade 2008

Associated Press report that Tara Reade is now saying that the complaint she allegedly filed 27 years ago describes Joe Biden as telling her she has pretty legs, rather than her being raped or harassed.
AP (May 2, 2020): “I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade said in an interview Friday with The Associated Press. “I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault.”
Tara Reade now says she only accus...utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter

Last edited:
Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif

Associated Press report that Tara Reade is now saying that the complaint she allegedly filed 27 years ago describes Joe Biden as telling her she has pretty legs, rather than her being raped or harassed.
AP (May 2, 2020): “I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade said in an interview Friday with The Associated Press. “I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault.”
We don't believe women anymore?

Not women, political hacks.

As long as we have Biden on record as NOT believing women, I'm cool with it.

So that Blasey-Ford skank wasn't a hack?

And they got to her.......how much did they pay, what did they threaten her with? The nuts and sluts defense?

So that Blasey-Ford skank wasn't a hack?

Was she? You seem to believe you're so politically in tune, why don't you tell me, genius?

Interesting, too, that she's abruptly cancelled a planned interview with Chris Wallace that was to air on Fox News Sunday...
I honestly don't think her "explanation" above is the reason why, because that's been known since she did her first interview with that blogger. She told us then about how her complaint at the time was about Joe thinking she had nice legs, and how she refused to serve coffee at his meeting. She said the staff didn't appreciate her complaints.

But now she says she was "scared?" Of what?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Lets put this into perspective...

Reade files complaint. It gets buried and sealed.

Reade again makes the complaint 27 years later. Has corroborating witnesses and contemporaneous video tape of her mother asking Larry King what she could do.. She asked Biden to unseal his records so that she can get a copy of that complaint.

Biden then sends his researchers to retrieve the complaint and shields it from the general public. Now CNN puts out a convenient bull shit story in an attempt to smear and discedit this woman...

WHat the fuck happend to beleive all women? I guess they meant believe all woman except when they have credible complaints against DEMOCRATS>!

Men telling women how to think ... that's funny ...
Aside from the fact that I have heard plenty of women trying to tell men how to think, I agree with the context of this statement given this discussion.

Forum List

Back