Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Are all those dead children an example of their version of "life"? Oh right, life for the Jews you mean...

You pick your side, I'll pick mine...that's what it's all about. If you want to kill me, then let's get it on....for real.
Give the Palestinians the same weapons and support as Israel, and let them do just that, but that's not allowed now is it?

Are all those dead children an example of their version of "life"? Oh right, life for the Jews you mean...

You pick your side, I'll pick mine...that's what it's all about. If you want to kill me, then let's get it on....for real.
Give the Palestinians the same weapons and support as Israel, and let them do just that, but that's not allowed now is it?

When someone knocks on your door brandishing a club and saying he wants to kill you, are you going to hand him your second 9mm just to make it fair? You really need to reconsider your position on the issues. Make no sense.

Many people such as myself don't have a side in this and think the people leading both sides of the conflict are monstrous mass murderers.

When someone knocks on your door brandishing a club and saying he wants to kill you, are you going to hand him your second 9mm just to make it fair? You really need to reconsider your position on the issues. Make no sense.
The people you think are a cult of death have been living under the thumb of the Zionists, who kill and oppress them without concern, while they steal their lands, for decades. There's nothing Pro-Life about taking what belongs to others because you think God gave it to your faith alone...

What did they do with all the money they were given?
What did their engineers do with their skills?
Next!

The people you think are a cult of death have been living under the thumb of the Zionists, who kill and oppress them without concern, while they steal their lands, for decades. There's nothing Pro-Life about taking what belongs to others because you think God gave it to your faith alone...

You are hiding behind the Palestinian myth...and ignoring the radical jihad...which is her point. See the real problem. Devise the proper solution. Kill the proper people.

You are hiding behind the Palestinian myth...and ignoring the radical jihad...which is her point. See the real problem. Devise the proper solution. Kill the proper people.
There's no myth on my side, that belongs to the Zionists and their Holy Book.

The proper solution was to never recreate Israel in the first place, but no one wanted the Jews, and then to enforce a two-state solution after that, but Zionism cannot allow for a two-state solution. There is no way to make peace, so the fight goes one. The Zionists want the Arabs on the other side of the Jordan, and the Arabs want the Zionists in the sea. There's no solution here, none, that doesn't involve knee-deep blood in the streets...

The proper solution was to never recreate Israel in the first place, but no one wanted the Jews, and then to enforce a two-state solution after that, but Zionism cannot allow for a two-state solution. There is no way to make peace, so the fight goes one. The Zionists want the Arabs on the other side of the Jordan, and the Arabs want the Zionists in the sea. There's no solution here, none, that doesn't involve knee-deep blood in the streets...

Yes, unlike all the peaceful conflicts taking place where there are no Jews.

If you are tying to say that Arabs are fighting each other as well, that is certainly true. Are you unable to hold two notions in your head at the same time?

If you are tying to say that Arabs are fighting each other as well, that is certainly true. Are you unable to hold two notions in your head at the same time?

Like the fact that Atheists such as Constantine, "The Great", Stalin or Ghengis Khan wouldn't hesitate to lop off several million heads for more territory.
Nope, I don't think I missed a thing.

Like the fact that Atheists such as Constantine, "The Great", Stalin or Ghengis Khan wouldn't hesitate to lop off several million heads for more territory.
Nope, I don't think I missed a thing.
So, when the slaughter happens, propelled by whatever reason, religious or otherwise, you will have no concerns because a fight for land equals a slaughter. Arm them all and let the slaughter begin...

So you agree with me and Bibi...let's get it done!

So you agree with me and Bibi...let's get it done!

When they are equally armed, and we stay out of it, then they can slaughter each other.

Forum List

Back