Ayatollah Khamenei: Presidential Campaign by Crooked Hillary Has Been 'Enough to Destroy U.S. Image'

Even he gets it. What a mess. I still cling to some small hope that the American People won't reward such evil with the US Presidency. But i guess we'll see.

Even he gets it. What a mess. I still cling to some small hope that the American People won't reward such evil with the US Presidency. But i guess we'll see.
really the ayatollah? you would probably claim satan is a good guy if he supported your cult leader Trump

really the ayatollah? you would probably claim satan is a good guy if he supported your cult leader Trump

Nah, you Clinton Bootlickers are just losin it. You know you're supporting pure evil. But hey, spin that anyway you choose. That's on you.

The thing Crooked Hillary supporters have to realize is not everyone who is a welfare, crack whore supports Crooked Hillary. Those folks thought Obama would protect and buy them free shit, but he was total fail. Why would they think a 30 year white lesbian veteran in Washington politics would give them free shit, besides a gay beyonz jayz lip sync'd gay-assed presentation of bullshit?

Not being able to operate email, and then being caught for destroying the evidence because a pedophile has your emails... EMBARRASSING!

weiner-mobile-hillary_zps7ywzxwbn.jpg

The first woman presidential nominee to be defeated by a Weiner! Putin will be laughing until grave.

those folks in Iran ought to look themselves in the mirror and THEIR bad image of hatred towards gays!

Forum List

Back