AZ Att Gen Orders Maricopa to give up info or lose funding

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
It would be if the Courts weren't corrupt. As we are seeing though, the non corrupt judges are becoming fewer and fewer.
Yea but destroyed evidence is bad but I can't see it as proof of a crime.

I would agree it's highly likely and was done, don't get me wrong; but it's about what you can prove in the end.

Yea but destroyed evidence is bad but I can't see it as proof of a crime.

I would agree it's highly likely and was done, don't get me wrong; but it's about what you can prove in the end.

It's prima facie evidence of Conspiracy to Commit. That's a FELONY.

It's prima facie evidence of Conspiracy to Commit. That's a FELONY.
yes, and they should be tried and prosecuted for that crime - destroying election results.

but i don't see how that proves fraud. anyone with half a lick of sense knows it (as is deleting your entire e-mail server) but - what can you prove?

yes, and they should be tried and prosecuted for that crime - destroying election results.

but i don't see how that proves fraud. anyone with half a lick of sense knows it (as is deleting your entire e-mail server) but - what can you prove?
Destroying evidence to avoid prosecution is a crime.

It takes a special breed of stupid to want routers for voting machines that aren't connected to the internet. All of the Trump cult fuktards here are that special breed of stupid. Trump cultists really are the dumbest mofos to ever walk the planet. And they're all so proud of that.

You lost big, Trump cult sore-losers. Now you're trying to cheat. We know it, you know it, everyone knows it. Either stop cheating, or stop sucking so badly at your cheating. We're all embarrassed on your behalf.

It takes a special breed of stupid to want routers for voting machines that aren't connected to the internet. All of the Trump cult fuktards here are that special breed of stupid. Trump cultists really are the dumbest mofos to ever walk the planet. And they're all so proud of that.

You lost big, Trump cult sore-losers. Now you're trying to cheat. We know it, you know it, everyone knows it. Either stop cheating, or stop sucking so badly at your cheating. We're all embarrassed on your behalf.
it takes a bigger breed of stupid to refuse to give them over to prove it.

you cheated. you know it.

Every dirty trick is being used to stop the release of the audit....

Maricopa county traitors
AZ Supreme Court traitors
Lying Covid traitors/murderers in white sheets
AZ Secretary of State Hobbs is another Zionist traitor with total contempt for the will of the people of AZ

Last edited:

Forum List

Back