🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AZ Republic gets death threats after Clinton endorcememt !

But but how can this be? It's the left that's violent and against free speech!!!

The Az went dem for the first time since forever. And the trumpets ain't happy!

Arizona newspaper responds to threats after Clinton endorsement

According to Parrish, the backlash was swift and extreme. One person threatened the lives of the paper’s journalists by suggesting they might die in a car bomb like Republic reporter Don Bolles had 40 years ago. Others said they wanted the Republic to be shut down or burned down, or that that they wished it would cease operations under a new president. Some critics spit on or bullied young people selling subscriptions door-to-door. “Hacks,” “losers” and “un-American” were other insults hurled at the paper for not endorsing Trump, she said.
No conservative will ever endorse a career politician, if they do they are not a conservative. Fact

That doesn't make sense .

Only rookie politicians can be conservative ?
I've heard that theory before, seems to me a newb congressman is more vulnerable to being sucked into things by slick lobbyists who have no term limits at all.

But but how can this be? It's the left that's violent and against free speech!!!

According to Parrish, the backlash was swift and extreme. One person threatened the lives of the paper’s journalists by suggesting they might die in a car bomb like Republic reporter Don Bolles had 40 years ago. Others said they wanted the Republic to be shut down or burned down, or that that they wished it would cease operations under a new president. Some critics spit on or bullied young people selling subscriptions door-to-door. “Hacks,” “losers” and “un-American” were other insults hurled at the paper for not endorsing Trump, she said.
No conservative will ever endorse a career politician, if they do they are not a conservative. Fact

I've heard that theory before, seems to me a newb congressman is more vulnerable to being sucked into things by slick lobbyists who have no term limits at all.
It's the old career politician with unlimited terms that's going to be sucked in because they think they are without flaw…

Let's see, who was it that convinced the redneck faction in the country that they alone were 'real amuhrans'? Are there any cable news channels or perhaps talk-radio shows that have said such a thing? It's such a puzzler.

Someone that has a real job not a civilian federal job, and if we had single term limits we would cut down corruption like night and day. Fact

Who would take such a job? You'd leave your job to work a couple years and then be jobless after that ? If you actually manage to win !

It's the old career politician with unlimited terms that's going to be sucked in because they think they are without flaw…

I remember a story of tea party congressmen who won . The second they got to DC they started demanding all the Bennies .

I remember a story of tea party congressmen who won . The second they got to DC they started demanding all the Bennies .
Every one of them bellyed up to the trough just like they had been there for years. It's also amusing that the lobbying industry is still pumping megabucks into wineing and dining these stalwart non corrupt tea party hypocrites.

Forum List

Back