AZ senator arrested for being a Pedophile

Here he is with Kamala and AOC

I’m not at all surprised to see a DemonRat raping children; looks like migrant children from the border. I’m just extremely surprised that he got caught

Does not sound like he is under suspicion, not hauled in and questioned. Sounds like he is accused, formally charged, the prosecutor says he did it and intends to prove it in open court.

All pedophiles deserve to go to jail.

95% of politicians are all mass criminals and traitors to the USA.
I am glad he is being prosecuted. Politicians should be prosecuted while they are in office, to show America they are not above the law. If this sicko was a Republican, somebody would have written a memo saying he could not be charged while in office, and it would have been accepted whole cloth as if it were the holy grail.

I am glad he is being prosecuted. Politicians should be prosecuted while they are in office, to show America they are not above the law. If this sicko was a Republican, somebody would have written a memo saying he could not be charged while in office, and it would have been accepted whole cloth as if it were the holy grail.
Yeah, that's horseshit.

I don’t care what party the creep is, if he is guilty he needs the death penalty and that goes for all child abusers, color, party, sex, I don’t care, if they are guilty they need to fry.

Who, Navarette? Why would I want a pedo released, you damn idiot?
Then, why is it horseshit, to you that he is being prosecuted, if you too, are pretty sure he is a pedo? I was just responding to you calling it horseshit.

Then, why is it horseshit, to you that he is being prosecuted, if you too, are pretty sure he is a pedo? I was just responding to you calling it horseshit.
That's not the horseshit part. This is:

"If this sicko was a Republican, somebody would have written a memo saying he could not be charged while in office, and it would have been accepted whole cloth as if it were the holy grail."

Your pretend games may make you feel superior, but they're based on horseshit. Meanwhile, the President you voted for is on video groping children.

Forum List

Back