🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baby,21 weeks old, has tumor removed from heart...why didn't they just kill the baby?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This unviable clump of tissue had another clump of tissue removed from it....why didn't they just kill the tissue?

Exclusive: Doctors Perform Heart Surgery On Baby Still Inside Womb To Remove Tumor

The procedure was performed when his mother was 21 weeks pregnant with the baby.

“His heart at the time of surgery was the size of a peanut. The size of the tumor was three-times the size of the heart,” explained Rychik. “Had we waited an additional day, we probably would have been too late.”

I haven't read the story yet, but how amazing this all sounds and is....one question I have without reading the story, is how could they operate on the heart without breaking the mother's water?

21 weeks is not a clump of cells by anyone's opinion, left or right...

I haven't read the story yet, but how amazing this all sounds and is....one question I have without reading the story, is how could they operate on the heart without breaking the mother's water?

Tell that to abortion supporters....

In utero surgery is just fascinating, isn't it.

The OP is lying of course. The surgery was not on a 21 week old baby. Just his usual trolling.

The OP is lying of course. The surgery was not on a 21 week old baby. Just his usual trolling.

Hey...shithead...direct quote from the link....

The procedure was performed when his mother was 21 weeks pregnant with the baby.

“His heart at the time of surgery was the size of a peanut. The size of the tumor was three-times the size of the heart,” explained Rychik. “Had we waited an additional day, we probably would have been too late.”

I just watched the video and news story, and it just brought tears to my eyes, thinking of how far we have come with in uteri surgery and how lucky these parents are.... I was also impressed with how well this South American couple spoke English! My Spanish speaking could never hold up to having any kind of conversation if I were in South America! :p

I just watched the video and news story, and it just brought tears to my eyes, thinking of how far we have come with in uteri surgery and how lucky these parents are.... I was also impressed with how well this South American couple spoke English! My Spanish speaking could never hold up to having any kind of conversation if I were in South America! :p

And yet...you still support the ability to kill this baby out of convenience......

This has nothing at all to do with abortion.

Educate yourself.

:cuckoo:

Hey...shithead...direct quote from the link....

You just proved your own words are lies.

How about you just stay on topic of your own thread?

This has nothing at all to do with abortion.

Educate yourself.

:cuckoo:

It has everything to do with abortion......this is a human being at 21 weeks...and you guys support allowing this human to be murdered, if the mother decides she doesn't want him........ a human being..with a beating heart.....

And yet...you still support the ability to kill this baby out of convenience......

You really are a vile person. What a vicious lie that is.

You really are a vile person. What a vicious lie that is.

Do you support abortion? Do you support abortion for anything other than the life of the mother?

I feel the same way. It also points up the heartbreak of not being able to bring a fetus to term because of horrendous birth defects. Its the cause of most spontaneous abortions.

There's also the question of paying for surgery like this. I hate that so many health issues are controlled by that but its a fact of life.

Living in Tucson and talking so much to migrant farm workers who came to my door - my conversational Spanish was passable. Since leaving there, I've forgotten more and more.

I feel the same way. It also points up the heartbreak of not being able to bring a fetus to term because of horrendous birth defects. Its the cause of most spontaneous abortions.

There's also the question of paying for surgery like this. I hate that so many health issues are controlled by that but its a fact of life.

Living in Tucson and talking so much to migrant farm workers who came to my door - my conversational Spanish was passable. Since leaving there, I've forgotten more and more.

Coward...do you support killing this baby if the mother decides she doesn't want it?

Always amazes me when the ignorant call abortion "convenient". Obviously, anyone who says that has never experienced the truth of abortion, nor do they care enough to educate themselves.

Coward...do you support killing this baby if the mother decides she doesn't want it?

It is not a baby. It is a fetus.

I've written it a thousand times or more and you know it.

I should not have the authority or control over you that I can force you to reproduce. Your body is your property and you do and should have ultimate control of it. Moreover, what you choose to do with your body is no one's business but yours.

Of course I support abortion on demand. The reason is unimportant and no one has the right or should have the right to control or force a woman to reproduce. Her body belongs to her and she does and should have ultimate control of it. What she chooses to do with her body is no one's business but hers.

MYOB

It is not a baby. It is a fetus.

I've written it a thousand times or more and you know it.

I should not have the authority or control over you that I can force you to reproduce. Your body is your property and you do and should have ultimate control of it. Moreover, what you choose to do with your body is no one's business but yours.

Of course I support abortion on demand. The reason is unimportant and no one has the right or should have the right to control or force a woman to reproduce. Her body belongs to her and she does and should have ultimate control of it. What she chooses to do with her body is no one's business but hers.

MYOB

So yes...you think the mother should be able to kill this tiny human being...the one you are gushing over in this thread and the miracle they performed.......so your gushing over this miracle doesn't detract from killing this human being...if it is inconvenient.....got it.

This unviable clump of tissue had another clump of tissue removed from it....why didn't they just kill the tissue?

Exclusive: Doctors Perform Heart Surgery On Baby Still Inside Womb To Remove Tumor

Sounds to me like they wanted the fetus to go full term and survive. What kind of dumbass question are you asking?

Forum List

Back