Baby Boom

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
With all this Shelter in Place what have couples been doing with that extra time together?
There might be a baby boom in January 2020.
America needs more children because children are our future, so this might be a good thing.
It will be interesting to see if that happens.

With all this Shelter in Place what have couples been doing with that extra time together?
America needs more children because children are our future, so this might be a good thing.

My guess is probably not, IF the people have been listening to the Powers That Be. After all, its tough for a broad to get knocked up if she maintains the recommended Social Distancing.

Further, a lot of people are really nervous about whether the Baby's Daddies will ever be able to go back to work as the economy looks like it is plummeting into a tremendous depression

If this is true, will they been known as "Children of the Quaran?"

I have to admit, I saw that one on Facebook. Gave me a chuckle.

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-16 at 8.06.25 AM.jpeg

If this is true, will they been known as "Children of the Quaran?"

I have to admit, I saw that one on Facebook. Gave me a chuckle.
why would they be the children of the quran?

They'll be known as the Covid kids.

How do you make babies when you’re 6 feet apart?

How do you make babies when you’re 6 feet apart?
Why is that a problem? Are you saying you can't make it?

1587459052823.png

I said that would happen when this all started.

When we have big blizzards and everyone is stuck inside, there's usually a baby boom 9 months later.

A very good thing to come from all this would be new lives.

I don't think we are going to see that. I will bet contraceptive sales have gone up big time. More and more young married couples are choosing not to have kids which doesn't hurt a thing.

I don't think we are going to see that. I will bet contraceptive sales have gone up big time. More and more young married couples are choosing not to have kids which doesn't hurt a thing.

Maybe a small uptick. There are fewer marriages than there were during the first so called Baby Boom.

Men are much more lousy than they used to be.

Is it extra time together, or all the time together? Instead of a good kiss good night, how about a good poke goodnight?

Forum List

Back