Baby monkey shakes in terror

At least the baby monkey isn't being eaten alive by a wild bore. I found such a video on youtube but thought better of posting it. Nature is cruel.

At least the baby monkey isn't being eaten alive by a wild bore. I found such a video on youtube but thought better of posting it. Nature is cruel.
At least the baby monkey body parts arent being sold for profits so the CEO could get her sports car.

Maybe if we took some liberal git away from them wot begot them and ran some experiments we might find out if the madness of liberalism is genetic or merely contagious.

The article says the EU is going to ban the use of monkeys for experimentation in the UK. How many life-saving medical procedures and drugs have only come about because of the experimentation on monkeys? Probably quite a few.

I m surprised that globalists and leftists would have a problem with this. After all, isn't one of their basic principles to do what's for the common good?

• Banned
The article says the EU is going to ban the use of monkeys for experimentation in the UK. How many life-saving medical procedures and drugs have only come about because of the experimentation on monkeys? Probably quite a few.

I m surprised that globalists and leftists would have a problem with this. After all, isn't one of their basic principles to do what's for the common good?

Ever since researchers sequenced the chimp genome in 2005, they have known that humans share about 99% of our DNA with chimpanzees, making them our closest living relatives.Jun 13, 2012

Forum List

Back