🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

baby pictures from ' isis '

not a big deal either way really , shocking was not my words . Kids with scoped huntin guns and ruger redhawk might be being pushed into a family / American huntin tradition while ' isis ' jihadis push their babies into infidel extermination and Its all clearly understood by me !!

as far as the UZI , shooting an UZI at targets is no big deal !! The jihad babies are being trained fer war , imo !!

Who's the tool, idiot?

facebook-baby-holding-gun.jpg

A picture of a sixth-month-old baby girl with a rifle in her lap taken by her old man, Christopher Duffy, on a trip to the local trading post in Woodbridge, Connecticut.

Baby-With-Gun.jpg

gun2.jpg

10 Babies Holding Guns Who Are More Patriotic Than You
10 Baby With A Gun Pics That Show Patriotism

Read more: 10 Baby With A Gun Pics That Show Patriotism

I have no opinion on those pictures. They aren't the issue at hand. None ended in a man's beheading.

like I said jihadi babies being trained as indiscriminate killers of infidels or young American babies being trained to hunt . Big difference IMO ' no tea ' !!

or self defense which is also good but the kid should then have a Colt . 45 , S+W or a GLOCK ' iceweasel ' imo .

Children that young should not have firearms within reach, firearms are not toys. That noted, Syria hit some ISL targets today, unknown how many taken out. Term it "pinpricks" if you wish, but every group disabled is good news.

Boys in Sparta began their military training from the age of seven.

In America, what are seven year old boys doing with their time? What is the minimal age to begin military training here in America?

What are ISIS' seven year old boys doing with their time? When does ISIS' children begin their military training?

yeah well , this is the 21th century and we've advanced far beyond that kinda training for war kinda stuff according to john Ketchup kerry . Ahmed the Syrian kid was running around a Syrian battleground with an AK at 9 years of age .

yeah well , this is the 21th century and we've advanced far beyond that kinda training for war kinda stuff according to john Ketchup kerry . Ahmed the Syrian kid was running around a Syrian battleground with an AK at 9 years of age .

Yeah well I'm certain that he could handle that weapon better than most Americans, as most Americans haven't even touched an AK47

just fer grins --- --- plus some people may not have seen Ahmed . Oh no , he is smoking cigarettes !!

just fer grins --- --- plus some people may not have seen Ahmed . Oh no , he is smoking cigarettes !!

Deranged and nauseating; note the western clothes. ISIS isn't as fundementalist as claimed, I have seen western clothing on other "fighters".

compromise and improvise , also Soviet designed weapon , American style cigarettes if cigs were originated in the USA , did I see Ahmed use a ' BIC ' to light his smoke ?? People are adaptable , especially young people !!

compromise and improvise , also Soviet designed weapon , American style cigarettes if cigs were originated in the USA , did I see Ahmed use a ' BIC ' to light his smoke ?? People are adaptable , especially young people !!

Yes, not fundamentalist, just extreme terror. Note, the Arab League voted to fight ISIS, for what its worth.

well , I'm not saying that the infants should be hung , just saying that they will be well trained and from a very early age . Raise up a child in what he is going to do from a very early age is the goal . American and English kids will be taking piano lesson while these kids look like they are training fer ' jihad ' !!
Then how about American soldiers or someone comes in and removes the child from their home before they're brainwashed? Then adopt them out, instead of killing innocents.
==============
more stupidity from a brain washed liberfool !

take that gun from him and shoot the little son-of-a-bitch !!

and --- I never said anything about killing innocents . I just posted a news item about the training of young babies being trained for war / jihad .
You didn't say anything about killing innocent people but others did.

A man who uses his family to hide behind, load his weapons, and feed him removes them from the "innocents" category. They are enemy combatants same as him.

You who haven't been in a combat threatre have no idea what's going down in northern Iraq. Everybody is up there.....US SFG, Iraqi SF, Sadr militia, Iranian quds. Kurds, Turks......ISIS is formidable but they have no air cover.....let the slaughter begin. :badgrin:

Who's the tool, idiot?

facebook-baby-holding-gun.jpg

A picture of a sixth-month-old baby girl with a rifle in her lap taken by her old man, Christopher Duffy, on a trip to the local trading post in Woodbridge, Connecticut.

Baby-With-Gun.jpg

gun2.jpg

10 Babies Holding Guns Who Are More Patriotic Than You
10 Baby With A Gun Pics That Show Patriotism

Read more: 10 Baby With A Gun Pics That Show Patriotism

I have no opinion on those pictures. They aren't the issue at hand. None ended in a man's beheading.

Excuse me, but can I say "LMAO"? ANd men think women are illogical?

Excuse me, but can I say "LMAO"? ANd men think women are illogical?

I hope you are a parody, or you are as bad as the right wing Tea Partiers you criticize.

If there was proof that those weapons were loaded I would be legitimately outraged. As far as I can see, it's some parents trying to snap "cute" or "funny" pictures of their kids holding guns. It's harmless.

Forum List

Back