🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

baby pictures from ' isis '

Excuse me, but can I say "LMAO"? ANd men think women are illogical?

I hope you are a parody, or you are as bad as the right wing Tea Partiers you criticize.

If there was proof that those weapons were loaded I would be legitimately outraged. As far as I can see, it's some parents trying to snap "cute" or "funny" pictures of their kids holding guns. It's harmless.

Really? I fail to see the humor. The parents should be relieved of their duties.

more state control ehh Peach , send in the experts and take those kids

Really? I fail to see the humor. The parents should be relieved of their duties.

It's not exactly what I would call funny, but as long as the weapons were unloaded I don't see the big deal. The kids might as well have been holding a stapler.

kids are doing fine by the looks of the pics , my relatives would best keep their mouths shut if these kids were mine .

It's not exactly what I would call funny, but as long as the weapons were unloaded I don't see the big deal. The kids might as well have been holding a stapler.

Reminds me of an infant killed ACCIDENTLY by a parent's firearm, older kids got their hands on it......firearm safety does not include "playful" photos.

Reminds me of an infant killed ACCIDENTLY by a parent's firearm, older kids got their hands on it......firearm safety does not include "playful" photos.

It has nothing to do with a parent standing in front of a kid, holding an unloaded weapon. It's like saying that an infant posing in the front seat of a car is the same as him/her driving one unsupervised.

just fer grins --- --- plus some people may not have seen Ahmed . Oh no , he is smoking cigarettes !!

Deranged and nauseating; note the western clothes. ISIS isn't as fundementalist as claimed, I have seen western clothing on other "fighters".

So what do you expect Ahmed to do in is free time, which he has a lot of since his parents were killed by mortar?

Play Nintendo, or XBOX 360 perhaps? Attend vacation Bible school? Watch surround sound, HDTV movies with friends ? Ride horses? Attend a Spelling-B? Take piano lessons? Go swimming in a private pool? Play some sports, maybe attend some gymnastics classes?

Or maybe he could watch football with his dad while eating hot dogs? Oh wait he can't because his dad is FUCKING DEAD and Ahmed even KISSED HIS MOTHERS CORPSE after she was slaughtered. The world around him is poor and in ruins, so that takes off most of the other things on that list.

Why not pick up an AK47 and learn to wield it, so that if you encounter any American terrorists in person you can shoot them between the eyes and throw their corpses into the black hole they created in your heart when they blew your parents the fuck up? Why not learn to use some explosives too so that when you see a group of American terrorists, you can blow their asses up for some vengeance?

It won't bring your parents back, but at least it might deprive someone else of their own parents. Or their children.

Forum List

Back