🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

baby pictures from ' isis '

I'm sure they can't wait to put the first beheading picture in their baby scrapbook.

search
search
You don't pick needles out of the haystack peach. You eliminate entire ISIS villages and towns including civilians.

And the hostages along with them, note, there are no known "ISIS" towns. there are towns held by ISIS....."Islamic State of Iraq & Syria"............................aiming for Levant........and what of Israel?

Levantpolitical.gif

The above IS Levant.
Anyone supporting ISIS in Syria and Iraq, any areas where the population harbors them and gives them support...will be destroyed. International law does not apply when dealing with sub humans who refuse to conduct themselves along the acceptable guidelines of humanity.

--- Shocking Isis photos shows baby holding an AK-47 and lying on Islamic State flag Metro News --- reminds me of ahmed the 9 year old that fighting in Syria . Course these guys are younger so they will be better prepared than ahmed [probably] !!

I personally don't find this is nearly as "shocking" as the 9-year-old girl who blew a shooting range instructor's head off recently with an Uzi. Seriously.

The twenty 5 and 6 year-olds mowed down in Newtown, CT is a whole lot more shocking.

I bet the ISIS adult who put that gun in that baby's hand had the safety on it before they set up the shot.

search
search
You don't pick needles out of the haystack peach. You eliminate entire ISIS villages and towns including civilians.

And the hostages along with them, note, there are no known "ISIS" towns. there are towns held by ISIS....."Islamic State of Iraq & Syria"............................aiming for Levant........and what of Israel?

Levantpolitical.gif

The above IS Levant.
Anyone supporting ISIS in Syria and Iraq, any areas where the population harbors them and gives them support...will be destroyed. International law does not apply when dealing with sub humans who refuse to conduct themselves along the acceptable guidelines of humanity.

How can we destroy them without hitting ISRAEL, and Lebanon? ISIS, (I may now just use the letters ISL.......are NOT subhuman, that it is the problem. Intelligent, capable, and evil. True evil.

--- Shocking Isis photos shows baby holding an AK-47 and lying on Islamic State flag Metro News --- reminds me of ahmed the 9 year old that fighting in Syria . Course these guys are younger so they will be better prepared than ahmed [probably] !!

I personally don't find this is nearly as "shocking" as the 9-year-old girl who blew a shooting range instructor's head off recently with a Uzi. Seriously.

The twenty 5 and 6 year-olds mowed down in Newtown, CT is a whole lot more shocking.

I bet the ISIS adult who put that gun in that baby's hand had the safety on it before they set up the shot.
I personally do not find that nearly as shocking as ignorant liberals who hate America.

search
search

Levantpolitical.gif

The above IS Levant.

How can we destroy them without hitting ISRAEL, and Lebanon? ISIS, (I may now just use the letters ISL.......are NOT subhuman, that it is the problem. Intelligent, capable, and evil. True evil.
Israel can take care of Golan Heights. We will take care of eastern Syria ans western Iraq. Evil and cunning, yes. Sub humans? Yes. Their lives are meaningless as the civilians around them.

I personally don't find this is nearly as "shocking" as the 9-year-old girl who blew a shooting range instructor's head off recently with an Uzi. Seriously.

You are comparing an Uzi in the hands of a 9 year old to an AK-47 in the hands of a baby who is too young to stand? Don't be such a partisan tool. :doubt:

little babies are being trained up to fight infidels for ISIS . Little 9 year old girl was probably just learning a skill . I see no comparison between the little jihadis and the little 9 year old girl , imo !!

I personally don't find this is nearly as "shocking" as the 9-year-old girl who blew a shooting range instructor's head off recently with a Uzi. Seriously.

I personally do not find that nearly as shocking as ignorant liberals who hate America.

As for me, I am just tired of the labels; no, individuals gone insane is never as frightening as........mass evil.

noteapartypleez said:

bush92 said:

peach said:
As for me, I am just tired of the labels; no, individuals gone insane is never as frightening as........mass evil.

Mass evil is "individuals gone insane". :badgrin:

Yep, both Bushs were idiots to fuck with the hierarchy of a sheikhdom, such as Iraq.

It's like having a big alligator in your pond but he's not eating your kids or dogs, just wild ducks and fish. But it's scary so you call up the game warden anyway and he comes out and warns you that you should just leave the alligator alone, because if he bags him and takes him out, another bigger, badder alligator will come along and take its place. And that's exactly what happened.

Last edited:

noteapartypleez said:

bush92 said:

peach said:

Mass, or shared hysteria, takes a stronger grip; think of sports events, concerts, political rallies........ I cannot remember the Professor's name, he taught a course called "The Mass Psychology of Sports"......

noteapartypleez said:

bush92 said:

peach said:

two's company three's shartly said:

peach said:
Mass, or shared hysteria, takes a stronger grip; think of sports events, concerts, political rallies........ I cannot remember the Professor's name, he taught a course called "The Mass Psychology of Sports"......

It's also called the Emergent Norms Theory of crowd behavior:

Crowd psychology - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

noteapartypleez said:

bush92 said:

peach said:

I don't think they are insane. Unless you consider religion a form of insanity, which it is in my book. An atheist talking to himself is considered insane but when it's a person of "faith" it's called praying.

noteapartypleez said:

bush92 said:

peach said:

two's company three's shartly said:

peach said:

It's also called the Emergent Norms Theory of crowd behavior:

Crowd psychology - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Crowd psychology has been around for a long time, much remains to be done; still, a mass of humans is stronger than the number of individuals, with a united "ideal". Only a few FORMER ISL adherents known so far...........

I don't think that these jihadis training babies to be jihadis are insane , I think that they are just planning for the future . Just saying !!

You are comparing an Uzi in the hands of a 9 year old to an AK-47 in the hands of a baby who is too young to stand? Don't be such a partisan tool. :doubt:

Who's the tool, idiot?

facebook-baby-holding-gun.jpg

A picture of a sixth-month-old baby girl with a rifle in her lap taken by her old man, Christopher Duffy, on a trip to the local trading post in Woodbridge, Connecticut.

Baby-With-Gun.jpg

gun2.jpg

10 Babies Holding Guns Who Are More Patriotic Than You
10 Baby With A Gun Pics That Show Patriotism

Read more: 10 Baby With A Gun Pics That Show Patriotism

Forum List

Back