Back When Obama Banned Iraqis from Entery in the United States and the Left said Nothing

Wiskers Von Pussyboots

Jan 27, 2017
When Obama Banned Iraqis from Entering the US and the Left fell Silent

MORE HYPOCRISY: Obama Banned all Iraqi Refugees for 6 Months in 2011 – Liberals SAID NOTHING!

ABC reported:
As a result of the Kentucky case, the State Department stopped processing Iraq refugees for six months in 2011, federal officials told ABC News – even for many who had heroically helped U.S. forces as interpreters and intelligence assets. One Iraqi who had aided American troops was assassinated before his refugee application could be processed, because of the immigration delays, two U.S. officials said. In 2011, fewer than 10,000 Iraqis were resettled as refugees in the U.S., half the number from the year before, State Department statistics show.

These were refugees from one country because of certain issues.

Think and research before you answer, "What did the Pubs say?"

I do agree that the center and left are being hypocritical calling Trump's ban a "Muslim" ban.

It is not.

These were refugees from one country because of certain issues.

Think and research before you answer, "What did the Pubs say?"

I do agree that the center and left are being hypocritical calling Trump's ban a "Muslim" ban.

It is not.

Got it, one country is ok for preventing terrorism. Many countries for the same reason, ... mmmm not so much.

Thank you Obama for the gift of diversity.

Last edited:
America has a vast culture of criminality from low to high crossing race, origin, religion, color, etc.

So the Somalis will fit right in.

America has a vast culture of criminality from low to high crossing race, origin, religion, color, etc.

Some cultures are proven to have a higher propensity toward criminality than others. The Somalis are a shinning example of this but they're ok because they vote for democrats. Right? Every thing that surrounds the lefts migration policy revolves around prospective desperate government dependant voters.

MORE HYPOCRISY: Obama Banned all Iraqi Refugees for 6 Months in 2011 – Liberals SAID NOTHING!

ABC reported:
As a result of the Kentucky case, the State Department stopped processing Iraq refugees for six months in 2011, federal officials told ABC News – even for many who had heroically helped U.S. forces as interpreters and intelligence assets. One Iraqi who had aided American troops was assassinated before his refugee application could be processed, because of the immigration delays, two U.S. officials said. In 2011, fewer than 10,000 Iraqis were resettled as refugees in the U.S., half the number from the year before, State Department statistics show.

Not surprised that Obama gave the fuck you to persons that helped Americans either.

Some cultures are proven to have a higher propensity toward criminality than others. The Somalis are a shinning example of this but they're ok because they vote for democrats. Right?
I have no idea how Somali Americans vote, and I doubt you do as well.

Americans have a very high propensity toward criminality, particularly violent crimes. Our history proves it.

What's "shinning"?

ABC reported:

Not surprised that Obama gave the fuck you to persons that helped Americans either.

Yes, that was likely their first mistake. They sided with the west.

Some cultures are proven to have a higher propensity toward criminality than others. The Somalis are a shinning example of this but they're ok because they vote for democrats. Right?

Americans have a very high propensity toward criminality, particularly violent crimes. Our history proves it.

What's "shinning"?
Actually the FBI's crime data shows that violent crime in America is skewed because of the high violent crime rate of African Americans, Jake.

That was obviously completely different! Obama did that, he was a Democrat...ergo, it was genius and in the best interest of national security. This is being done by Trump, he is a Republican...therefore it is evil and offensive to everyone in the world everywhere.

You see the distinction now I'm sure.

What's "shinning"?
Muslim, Somali-American Woman Scores Historic Win in Democratic Primary
Former Somali refugee poised to win office in Minnesota

What's "shinning"?
Actually the FBI's crime data shows that violent crime in America is skewed because of the high violent crime rate of African Americans, Jake.

True: The Color of Crime - American Renaissance

The same goes for education.

What's "shinning"?
If you say so.

You should have lived in the East Texas piney woods with me, guys.

Crime was an inter-racial happening: weed and on up. Moon shine was a big deal.

So be race haters all you want, 'cause that's All-American, too.

What's "shinning"?
If you say so.
The FBI says so.

Why was that banned lifted? I don't feel we should be accepting Thousands in from Iraq. That's a very dangerous gamble. We need to look out for Americans. That ban should immediately be reinstated. Maybe Trump will make that happen?

Are the Catholics over represented in those figures, I wonder?

Since about 1 of 4 or 5 are Catholic, I wonder what those numbers look like.

I am sure the Mormons per capita do far less crimes than evangelicals, for instance.

Are the Catholics over represented in those figures, I wonder?

Since about 1 of 4 or 5 are Catholic, I wonder what those numbers look like.

I am sure the Mormons per capita do far less crimes than evangelicals, for instance.

Mormons do far less crime than evangelicals? Sure I'll buy it.

Forum List

Back