Background checks for hammer purchases?

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Man Beaten to Death With Hammers in St. Louis - ABC News

Guy caught up in the Berkley protests was beaten with a hammer last night ( thread in this forum ). This is the third such incident within a week......blacks beating whites with hammers!!:gay:

Is this some kind of symbol now?:dunno:

Have to start thinking about conducting background checks for occasions when certain people buy hammers........Im sure the gun grabber nutters would support it!!:rock:

Guy caught up in the Berkley protests was beaten with a hammer last night ( thread in this forum ). This is the third such incident within a week......blacks beating whites with hammers!!:gay:

Have to start thinking about conducting background checks for occasions when certain people buy hammers........Im sure the gun grabber nutters would support it!!:rock:

LMAO skookers.. WTF?

You know dam well the lefties don't give a crap about black on black crime. They just 'heard' that guns have a mind of their own. More importantly, some liberal blow-hard they worship said 'Guns are bad, because they prevent tyranny'. So the drones run with it. What a bunch of mindless waste of 02

Lefties and gun grabbers are 'Larry Tate's' to the max

-Geaux

LMAO skookers.. WTF?

You know dam well the lefties don't give a crap about black on black crime. They just 'heard' that guns have a mind of their own. More importantly, some liberal blow-hard they worship said 'Guns are bad, because they prevent tyranny'. So the drones run with it. What a bunch of mindless waste of 02

-Geaux

A few more similar incidents and this will get reaaaaaaaaal interesting Geaux. Ammo up my friend!!!:rock:

Don't forget.........the whole idea of the knockout game is in the consciousness of the public before any of this shit started happening.:2up:

Hammers............how fucking gay?

LMAO skookers.. WTF?

-Geaux

A few more similar incidents and this will get reaaaaaaaaal interesting Geaux. Ammo up my friend!!!:rock:

Don't forget.........the whole idea of the knockout game is in the consciousness of the public before any of this shit started happening.:2up:

Time for America to Goetz up. Think I'll start a thread on that

-Geaux

LMAO skookers.. WTF?

-Geaux

Time for America to Goetz up. Think I'll start a thread on that

-Geaux

Outstanding idea bro!!!:coffee:

They should just cut to the chase and make people take psychological evaluations to own anything..

They should just cut to the chase and make people take psychological evaluations to own anything..
Especially computers!!!!!

HANDS UP DON'T HAMMER!

hands.jpg

I`d be happy with a background check for internet gun sales. 5 dead here.
http://www.post-gazette.com/local/r...ed-from-having-a-firearm/stories/201412100074
Define "internet gun sales".

Do you mean "illegal internet gun sales"?

One cannot legally sell a gun on the internet without going through an FFL holder and a background check.
Read the damn article..Lt. Baylous said " The man who sold Hunt the gun is NOT criminally liable in the incident".

Demon is up in the attic to the left
My eye turns to the left to say no
You said first I am a special one
I never hammered my mind out

I never have their bloody hammer
I never have their bloody
I never have their bloody

I am the doctor
I am the psychiatrist