Backlash builds after Dems vote to legalize abortion up to birth.

MINDLESS

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2021

Senate Democrats are facing pushback after they voted last week in favor of a bill that would legalize abortion nationwide for all nine months of pregnancy.

The Women’s Health Protection Act, which received support from 49 Democrats in the Senate and ultimately failed to succeed, would have given health care providers the "right" to provide abortion services with few limitations or requirements.

Backlash builds after Dems vote to legalize abortion up to birth

Didn't pass...Non-issue till it possibly goes back to the states and the retarded ones like CA do it anyway.

The Mississippi Compromise leaving RvW intact (if it's possible) is the way to go.....The Pro-life crowd could end-up seeing more real infanticide than ever before if it's left up to states like CA.

Abortion has it's utility but it needs strict guardrails.

Psychopaths, and they will keep pushing, and soon they will be demanding post-natal murders up to the age of two or three.

The Democratic Party has to be the most fucking incompetent party on earth.

60-70% of Americans support abortion in the first trimester, 15% support it in the third. Even most Democrats support abortion in the first trimester but not the third.

They could hammer the Republicans on this, but they are so obsessed with their far left base of over-educated activists, they do this shit.

I've never seen a leader as ball-less as Chuck Schumer, so scared of being primaried by AOC. What a dipshit.

Try and imagine.jpg

Abortions or a woman's perceived need for an abortion should be avoided by the country taking socially responsible measures to prevent any need.

But as that's happening there must not be any blanket restrictions on a woman's rights.

And again America is failing to work toward a socially responsible solution to the issue. This will assuredly lead to violence and more deaths, be it murder of doctors or the opponents of extremists, or of the unborn fetus.

Calm discussion is needed, but calmness of facing reality is impossible now with the polarized politics of hate.

Make them famous...

These senators voted for abortion up to birth....

Tammy Baldwin D-WI voted for abortion up to birth.

Jon Tester D-MT voted for abortion up to birth.

Sherrod Brown D-OH voted for abortion to birth.

Bob Casey D-PA voted for abortion up to birth.

Jon Ossoff D-GA voted for abortion up to birth.

Raphael Warnock D-GA voted for abortion to birth.

Mark Kelly D-AZ voted for abortion up to birth.

Tim Kaine D-VA voted for abortion up to birth.

Mark Warner D-VA voted for abortion up to birth.

Jeanne Shaheen D-NH voted for abortion to birth.

Maggie Hassan D-NH voted for abortion up to birth.

Senate Democrats are facing pushback after they voted last week in favor of a bill that would legalize abortion nationwide for all nine months of pregnancy.

The Women’s Health Protection Act, which received support from 49 Democrats in the Senate and ultimately failed to succeed, would have given health care providers the "right" to provide abortion services with few limitations or requirements.

Backlash builds after Dems vote to legalize abortion up to birth

Sometimes, just sometimes, I wake up feeling like I'm living between the pages of a dark fairy tale. Other times I am hopeful that all this woke murderous madness is some grand plan to draw out and expose the worst scum of humanity for all to see . . . like some slow motion train wreck out of hell.

Make them famous...

In a caring world we'd be burning such ghoulish witches at the stake. Since there are no morals left and no good guys still around to enforce them the mass murder of children will continue. The 'law' cuts the head off of doing the right thing every time. If a law was passed legalizing the random murder of grown children Americans would hardly blink an eye because the law said it was okay. Americans have been spayed and/or neutered for some time indeed.

Make them famous...

Maggie Hassan D-NH voted for abortion up to birth.;I

LIES AND DAMN LIES.

Make them famous...

Tim Kaine D-VA voted for abortion up to birth....
remember him? Trump and Pence beat them in the election
HILDA BEAST.jpg

Democrats are obsessed with killing children.
To me, it could be murder in general and because they go for the most defenseless thing that there is, I only have this one question for them, "Why don't you pick a fight with someone your own size and see what kind of ending result it is that you get?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I will never be a suicide cheerleader. but to me, if a person doesn't have the guts or the nuts to take their own life, why does it end up having to be another life that is written off instead?

LIES AND DAMN LIES.
Show me the lie...

"Senate Democrats are facing pushback after they voted last week in favor of a bill that would legalize abortion nationwide for all nine months of pregnancy.

The Women’s Health Protection Act, which received support from 49 Democrats in the Senate and ultimately failed to succeed..."

One Democrat in the Senate voted No... and that was Manchin.

That means FACT...all those Senators and the rest of the Democrats voted Yes to abortion up to birth.

The Democratic Party has to be the most fucking incompetent party on earth.

60-70% of Americans support abortion in the first trimester, 15% support it in the third. Even most Democrats support abortion in the first trimester but not the third.

They could hammer the Republicans on this, but they are so obsessed with their far left base of over-educated activists, they do this shit.

I've never seen a leader as ball-less as Chuck Schumer, so scared of being primaried by AOC. What a dipshit.
I would agree with your sentiment, IF THE CLAIM IN THE THREAD WERE TRUE.....

but it appears to be is just another twisted LIE, it's false, FAKE NEWS. Dems are weak in fighting all the right wing lies and distortions....which hurts them.

The bill says no prohibitions prior to viability, and no prohibitions after viability IF the determination is made by a doctor that the THE MOTHER'S LIFE is at risk.... Abortion in the states can be or is prohibited after viability, except in the case of the mother's health and life being at risk ....is protected.

Exact words below....

(8) A prohibition on abortion at any point or points in time prior to fetal viability, including a prohibition or restriction on a particular abortion procedure.
(9) A prohibition on abortion after fetal viability when, in the good-faith medical judgment of the treating health care provider, continuation of the pregnancy would pose a risk to the pregnant patient’s life or health

Forum List

Back