Bad fall

Excellent use of a word with more than three syllables.

You're making extraordinary progress!!!

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

BRAVO!!!

And you haven't perseverated on Ludz bumping his head in several posts. Great job man we're all so proud :clap:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I'm pleased you've been able to progress so quickly, but you suoldn't try so hard.

Perhaps a nice bowl of oatmeal and a nap will calm you down.

All done

Coming back to the hotel from dinner, I turned my ankle on the cobblestones and went down hard. Several bad bruises but no apparent fractures. Have ice on several places and washed the skids. We will be on planes all day tomorrow so these will probably hurt like crazy. It sure as hell hurts now.

Wouldn't you know- it's the ankle I fractured and the knee I had replaced. I have always exercised both but neither is strong as I'd like.

But at least I'm not on my way to a hospital. And, at my age, a broken hip is a real fear.

Such is life.
Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Feel better.

As long as it doesn't interfere with the pounding you anticipate from dottie and stat, I'm sure you will manage, luds.

Coming back to the hotel from dinner, I turned my ankle on the cobblestones and went down hard. Several bad bruises but no apparent fractures. Have ice on several places and washed the skids. We will be on planes all day tomorrow so these will probably hurt like crazy. It sure as hell hurts now.

Wouldn't you know- it's the ankle I fractured and the knee I had replaced. I have always exercised both but neither is strong as I'd like.

But at least I'm not on my way to a hospital. And, at my age, a broken hip is a real fear.

Such is life.

You need to put your foot in a tub of very warm water with epsom salts and soak it for a few hours, Luddly. Keep adding hot water and keep soaking. It will draw the pain out. I'm sorry you hurt your ankle. I'm telling you the epsom salts will work. Send someone to the store to get it now. That is what you need to do. I'll be praying for you. - Jeri p.s. put two cups of epsom salts to that tub of water.

Encouragement is always appreciated :thup:

BRAVO!!!

Shut up, asshole.

Didn't mean to ignore you: Dimentia is also very sad.

Keep posting though. Who knows, perhaps science will develop a way to insert a monkey placenta into your skull to reverse the degenerative process? The important thing is to attempt to keep your mind active until that day. KEEP POSTING!!!

BRAVO!!!

Shut up, asshole.

Keep posting though. Who knows, perhaps science will develop a way to insert a monkey placenta into your skull to reverse the degenerative process? The important thing is to attempt to keep your mind active until that day. KEEP POSTING!!!

Grandma listen to this advice. Samson's mind's been inactive for decades and look what happened to him :thup:

Such is life.

Take some advil before you get on the plane if you can take it. Gosh it's always something.

Shut up, asshole.

Grandma listen to this advice. Samson's mind's been inactive for decades and look what happened to him :thup:

Need more Oatmeal?

Better not hurt yourself. Try to get some rest. Maybe watching some cartoons will help.

Ouch.

I suppose telling you to break a leg in recovery would be so hot, would it?

Naw. Heal up. Even if we don't like each other much, I draw the line and being unmerciful to those in pain or suffering. Glad you're okay.

This is where the morons pile on and tell you not to use poor luds' suffering to look like a decent guy.

Such is life.

That's terrible, but at least it isn't broken. I hope you recover quickly.

Such is life.

Sorry to hear about your fall. But, sounds like it happened at the end of your holiday and not the beginning. That's a good thing.

Keep posting.

It appears you might have also hit your head, and we're terribly concerned.

Repeating the same statements over and over is a sign of mental illness. You should schedule an appointment.

Repeating?

Perhaps you hit your head also: I haven't repeated anything.

Or perhaps you have some congenital mental defect.

Either way, you probably need to slow down. Reading Message boards are an acquired skill. Over time, I've seen marginal improvement even among the severest of handicapped, so please keep posting: Don't give up. PLEASE!

I can't imagine why you think you're funny. Don't quit your day job.

Repeating the same statements over and over is a sign of mental illness. You should schedule an appointment.

Repeating?

Perhaps you hit your head also: I haven't repeated anything.

Or perhaps you have some congenital mental defect.

Either way, you probably need to slow down. Reading Message boards are an acquired skill. Over time, I've seen marginal improvement even among the severest of handicapped, so please keep posting: Don't give up. PLEASE!

I can't imagine why you think you're funny. Don't quit your day job.

You have lost the mental capacity to imagine?

The important thing is that you may still be able to anticipate a bowl movement however I doubt it.

Forum List

Back