Bad news for leftists.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
When Donald Trump Jr spoke, he was absolutely impressive in every possible way. Frank Luntz gathered together a focus group of Democrats, Independents and Republicans. Almost all of them, including Democrats like Donald Jr and hope he runs for office.

If he runs for office, that'll be one less leftist in office.

When Donald Trump Jr spoke, he was absolutely impressive in every possible way. Frank Luntz gathered together a focus group of Democrats, Independents and Republicans. Almost all of them, including Democrats like Donald Jr and hope he runs for office.

LMFAO!!! Dear God you people are gullible. Conned by a con man, conned by a con man's son.

LMFAO!!! Dear God you people are gullible. Conned by a con man, conned by a con man's son.
This has been the record ever since Limbaugh and Fox got the joysticks to these simpletons.

My idea of con men are Shitt Romney, Bill Kristol and George Will - all lying about being conservatives and trying all they could to undermine the will of the vast majority that voted for Trump - all so they can please the rich elite globalists selling America out.

I'm a Rand Paul fan, so Trump was not my first or even second choice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back