bad western influences

Of the people listed below, who IYO is the worst example of exported Western culture?

• Katy Perry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Britney Spears

• Nikki Minaj

• Miley Cyrus

• Bill Maher

• Justin Bieber

• Kathy Griffin

• Rihanna

• Madonna

• Perez Hilton

• Paris Hilton

• Charlie Sheen

• The Octomom

• Total voters

shart_attack

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
hangin' with my bro e.coli
Who, in your opinion(s), listed in the poll is the worst Western influence on children internationally?

I ask you to think deeply with regard to why — i.e. how does Vladimir Putin's revived Russian empire perceive the person for whom you're voting?

How does Islam perceive him/ her?

How do multinational corporations perceive him/ her? (I.e. if the person in question is making big money for multinational elites, that may not necessarily be an especially good thing. It just might be part of the problem, yes?)

[ame=http://youtu.be/ccnwzScp6bM]Fluffy Visits Saudi Arabia - Gabriel Iglesias (from Aloha Fluffy: Gabriel Iglesias Live from Hawaii) - YouTube[/ame]

Not angry.......hot face. :lol:

True story. I went to London years ago and guess what was on tv? Jerry Springer.

On the one hand, I think that it is kind of arrogant to assume that any of the above listed people influences children in other countries. As if they do not have their own entertainers or elite players. The number one influence on children's perception of the US are bombs.

Because Beyonce and Jay Z are closely tied to the Obama's, I voted Beyonce. Very bad influence / role models for children and the Obama's should distance themselves from the couple. It is short-sighted to not realize the effect this will have on their own daughters later on. Much less the damage done to their own reputations.

Forum List

Back