🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baffling 'odd' gaps in California Terror Attack

You dont find it odd trained shooters cant best a retard

The whole thing is weird. I did hear Police training nearby same day. Maybe they got rushed? Who was on scanner alerting them?

I agree, why they not able to shoot all? Two shooters? huh? how many rounds they fire? where are the stats? Where is parking lot Video? hallway? Quick search online turns up nothing? I smell rat.
Or whoo really did Sandy HOok

I'll give you an oddity, you have at least two people who trained couple of yrs for this go into a crowded building and only manage to kill as many as they wound but a mentally impaired kid with minimal training walks into Sandy Hook and shoots almost as many but killed them all........
tr
How is that odd in light of the fact that the shooters didn't plan to kill themselves.
It was a hit and run attack .
They were planning on a longer rein of terror
And a higher body count.
A few days at a shootin range is not the same as trained.
As I said before it was a hit and run that went bad.
If they were trained they would have not mad so many rookie mistakes.

I'll give you an oddity, you have at least two people who trained couple of yrs for this go into a crowded building and only manage to kill as many as they wound but a mentally impaired kid with minimal training walks into Sandy Hook and shoots almost as many but killed them all........
tr
How is that odd in light of the fact that the shooters didn't plan to kill themselves.
It was a hit and run attack .
They were planning on a longer rein of terror
And a higher body count.
A few days at a shootin range is not the same as trained.
As I said before it was a hit and run that went bad.
If they were trained they would have not mad so many rookie mistakes.
They put in more than few days at the range....much more than the retard blamed for Sandy Hook

Supposedly they had many cameras. They should know exactly how many shooters, drivers, helpers etc. Where is video of entrance/exit?
Having cameras is not the same as having working cameras or cameras pointed in the right direction or even turned on.

One would think that at least one would be pointed at the entrance. If not then what is the purpose?
The question is was it working, San Bernardino is bankrupt when that happens maintenance is one of first things to go

Is there no secratary at door? you able to just walk in anytime any room? OK maybe he propped open a side door? who knows. where is operations?

Why is the yellow commie Press not asking questions 101. I am rube, they are trained experts.

The question is was it working,

Get real! They found the one building in the world with no security, no secrataries (lunch) and every camera in the whole stupid building (of complex of three) was out at same time?

There should be a lot of answers from Law. Why thy not explain even the basics? Trump is right. We need to find out what is going on.

Is there no secratary at door? you able to just walk in anytime any room? OK maybe he propped open a side door? who knows. where is operations?

Why is the yellow commie Press not asking questions 101. I am rube, they are trained experts.
The building was open

Even seen signs that says this door to remain unlocked during business hours?
All so it was a center for the disabled.

The question is was it working,

Get real! They found the one building in the world with no security, no secrataries (lunch) and every camera in the whole stupid building (of complex of three) was out at same time?

There should be a lot of answers from Law. Why thy not explain even the basics? Trump is right. We need to find out what is going on.
Just the facts mam.

Hey come to CA. All doors wide open to all GOVT buildings. Gun Free zones. No workers. No worries. No security. No cameras. Free parking. no gates. Shoot Shoot Shoot. you can use the handicap spots near the door. its' ok we can't see ya. won't call tow truck.

They said they had many cameras Day 1 and then went quiet. Who silenced them and why? Why is not Racial Freakin' MadCow juiced up over this? Not White enough for ya, EH?

Is nothing cut and dry? Has anyone asked why the two shooters returned to the scene of the crime?

Where the hell did you hear that?

The guy had an argument with someone, then left. Then he and his wife came back and shot up the place.

Cut and dry.

World Nuts Daily. A piss rag Ministry of Propaganda.

Let the hairbrained conspiracy theories begin!

Read this time line. Note when the shooting ended and when and where they had the shoot out.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...vents-san-bernardino-calif-shooting/76704492/

They were not traveling very fast if in at least one hour they only went 1 block.

I don't trust this Muslim Brotherhood Hussein Obama Administration

I ...and billions of others like me dont either

You're absolutely right. There was a third shooter. On the grassy knoll. Wearing a black helmet and cape.

Is nothing cut and dry? Has anyone asked why the two shooters returned to the scene of the crime? If they have I have not seen it, but I must admit I have only seen news clips.

BAFFLING 'ODD' GAPS IN CALIFORNIA TERROR ATTACK

Read more at Baffling ‘odd’ gaps in California terror attack
WingNutsDaily :rofl::lmao:

The real conspiracy is Jihadi Don Trump's involvement. He has said repeatedly terrorist attacks help his poll numbers, and the lying POS will do anything to get his poll numbers up.

We know Jihadi Don Trump has decided to take the place of Junaid Hussain, the most prolific of all of ISIS’s English-language propagandists, after Obama blew him to a million little pieces and pick up the recruitment slack Junaid's death left. But obviously Jihadi Don Trump's shilling for ISIL was not producing enough results, so he recruited Farook and hooked him up with a wife and crew.

Why isn't the corporate media investigating that conspiracy? The lack of coverage proves just how Right-wing the media really is!

Hey come to CA. All doors wide open to all GOVT buildings. Gun Free zones. No workers. No worries. No security. No cameras. Free parking. no gates. Shoot Shoot Shoot. you can use the handicap spots near the door. its' ok we can't see ya. won't call tow truck.

They said they had many cameras Day 1 and then went quiet. Who silenced them and why? Why is not Racial Freakin' MadCow juiced up over this? Not White enough for ya, EH?
Do you think you should instantaneously have access to these videos via youtube? Before the investigation is completed?

We didn't see all the video to the pentagon hit on 9/11 for a year or two....

Is nothing cut and dry? Has anyone asked why the two shooters returned to the scene of the crime? If they have I have not seen it, but I must admit I have only seen news clips.

BAFFLING 'ODD' GAPS IN CALIFORNIA TERROR ATTACK

Read more at Baffling ‘odd’ gaps in California terror attack
WingNutsDaily :rofl::lmao:

The real conspiracy is Jihadi Don Trump's involvement. He has said repeatedly terrorist attacks help his poll numbers, and the lying POS will do anything to get his poll numbers up.

We know Jihadi Don Trump has decided to take the place of Junaid Hussain, the most prolific of all of ISIS’s English-language propagandists, after Obama blew him to a million little pieces and pick up the recruitment slack Junaid's death left. But obviously Jihadi Don Trump's shilling for ISIL was not producing enough results, so he recruited Farook and hooked him up with a wife and crew.

Why isn't the corporate media investigating that conspiracy? The lack of coverage proves just how Right-wing the media really is!

For crying out loud can't there be one thread we just discuss something without a vitriol rant? Obama sure has killed a lot of folks. Probably why they can recruit sleeper cells.

there were three shooters

where is the third?

actually there were four (4), when i was watching a news feed one of the persons used a cell phone from a window showed four people running across the parking lot, the fourth terrorist may not have been a shooter but still was involved.

where is the fourth terrorist?

Do you think you should instantaneously have access to these videos via youtube? Before the investigation is completed?

We didn't see all the video to the pentagon hit on 9/11 for a year or two....

They released the apartment of the shooters in 48 hours to the press. That seems very strange. Unless they already knew everything they needed to know about these two before the shooting.

Forum List

Back