🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baffling 'odd' gaps in California Terror Attack

If there were not videos, how did the police id the car and why did they get into a gun fight with the suspects?

The recent trend more questions then answers.

Why Have There Been More Mass Shootings Under Obama than the Four Previous Presidents Combined?

No, there haven’t always been so many mass shootings. It hasn’t always been this way. Mass shootings have skyrocketed in this country just in the last seven years under President Obama.

The following was compiled using the database over at Mother Jones on mass shootings in the U.S. from 1982—2015, up to and including the shooting at Umpqua Community College in Oregon on October 1st, 2015. It also includes the Wikipedia lists for mass shootings in the United States by year and postal killings in the U.S.

What has increased the most since Obama was elected?

The hatred Republicans profess for the President, the country and ANYONE who has a different opinion or idea than that of a right winger.

The hatred Republicans profess for the President, the country and ANYONE who has a different opinion or idea than that of a right winger.
Well, at least you're consistent across threads. You can't deal with facts so you post nonsense.

Without a doubt what is really up in this country is the racial divide fueled by the POTUS and company. Listen to the left wing spew their hatred for white people and most of them are white people, is scary. I am guessing but I am willing to bet that the majority of the mass shooting happen to or in urban communities.

Without a doubt what is really up in this country is the racial divide fueled by the POTUS and company. Listen to the left wing spew their hatred for white people and most of them are white people, is scary. I am guessing but I am willing to bet that the majority of the mass shooting happen to or in urban communities.
IMO It's not just the POTUS. There is rot everywhere. Public ignorance, both houses, supreme court, ect...

Such an easy answer, such an easy excuse. "I am black, you don't like my policies, thus you are a raving racist."

So easy, so left wing.

I just realized something, could a moderator change the title line to something other then caps? Thanks.

IMO It's not just the POTUS. There is rot everywhere. Public ignorance, both houses, supreme court, ect...

Mostly the MSM is complicit.

Mostly the MSM is complicit.
You will not see the MSM investigate the 700% in mass shootings under O, that's for sure.

If there were not videos, how did the police id the car and why did they get into a gun fight with the suspects?

Some guy working across street heard the commotion. Locked up his employee. went out with handgun. He id'd the black SUV driving out slow, after shooting stopped.

Some guy working across street heard the commotion. Locked up his employee. went out with handgun. He id'd the black SUV driving out slow, after shooting stopped.

Why do you suppose that, what appears to be, an hour later they were in a shoot out only 2 blocks away? I always wondered how easy it was that they caught McVeigh. The pretense there was a loose license plate. Can you imagine how many black SUVs there are? I have one.

an hour later they were in a shoot out only 2 blocks away?

I heard shooters lived nearby. went there to stock up? have lunch? pray? stupid. should have had another car nearby and blew that one up? like the movies.

Stange. Very hard to find information. Have to search a lot to find out witness. Boston paper, not LA?

Is nothing cut and dry? Has anyone asked why the two shooters returned to the scene of the crime? If they have I have not seen it, but I must admit I have only seen news clips.

BAFFLING 'ODD' GAPS IN CALIFORNIA TERROR ATTACK

Read more at Baffling ‘odd’ gaps in California terror attack
WingNutsDaily :rofl::lmao:

The real conspiracy is Jihadi Don Trump's involvement. He has said repeatedly terrorist attacks help his poll numbers, and the lying POS will do anything to get his poll numbers up.

We know Jihadi Don Trump has decided to take the place of Junaid Hussain, the most prolific of all of ISIS’s English-language propagandists, after Obama blew him to a million little pieces and pick up the recruitment slack Junaid's death left. But obviously Jihadi Don Trump's shilling for ISIL was not producing enough results, so he recruited Farook and hooked him up with a wife and crew.

Why isn't the corporate media investigating that conspiracy? The lack of coverage proves just how Right-wing the media really is!

For crying out loud can't there be one thread we just discuss something without a vitriol rant? Obama sure has killed a lot of folks. Probably why they can recruit sleeper cells.
It is a more relevant question than your vitriolic odd gaps conspiracy theory!

Is nothing cut and dry? Has anyone asked why the two shooters returned to the scene of the crime? If they have I have not seen it, but I must admit I have only seen news clips.

BAFFLING 'ODD' GAPS IN CALIFORNIA TERROR ATTACK

Read more at Baffling ‘odd’ gaps in California terror attack
WingNutsDaily :rofl::lmao:

The real conspiracy is Jihadi Don Trump's involvement. He has said repeatedly terrorist attacks help his poll numbers, and the lying POS will do anything to get his poll numbers up.

We know Jihadi Don Trump has decided to take the place of Junaid Hussain, the most prolific of all of ISIS’s English-language propagandists, after Obama blew him to a million little pieces and pick up the recruitment slack Junaid's death left. But obviously Jihadi Don Trump's shilling for ISIL was not producing enough results, so he recruited Farook and hooked him up with a wife and crew.

Why isn't the corporate media investigating that conspiracy? The lack of coverage proves just how Right-wing the media really is!

For crying out loud can't there be one thread we just discuss something without a vitriol rant? Obama sure has killed a lot of folks. Probably why they can recruit sleeper cells.
It is a more relevant question than your vitriolic odd gaps conspiracy theory!

As with most of your responses, both are off topic and should be deleted. Along with about 1/2 the other responses.

Forum List

Back