Bain-gate: What Do Romney's Tax Returns Say?

So, he took risk with others money, who HAD/HAVE the money. hmmm Reads a lot like what took this economy to the brink on wall st. when bushy boy and the con's had full control. Bush; just another spoiled rotten, draft dodgin rich punk that was running the country while going on a charging frenzy with the nations credit card, which benefitted a relative few while screwing a relative many. Isn't that right? If not, how not?

No need to be jealous of those who have succeeded in their lives.

defending the wealthy man? do you seriously think all opposition to the wealthy is based on jealousy? that sounds more like a projection than anything concrete.

even the Bible criticizes those with great wealth. I guess the old Jews and Jesus were envious of wealth too?

and success in life has many measures. :eusa_shhh:

Romney rarely takes questions from the news media.

you deny this?

You claim it, the burden of proof is on you.
Not that I believe for one second you will provide all 5 of your claims.
:eusa_hand:

that's like saying the comment 'the sun is rising this morning' is some kind of a questionable claim when the evidence is all around you.

Nawww, I'm merely throwing your tactics back at you!

If the evidence is 'all around' prove it. You claimed it, right?
It's that simple.

So, he took risk with others money, who HAD/HAVE the money. hmmm Reads a lot like what took this economy to the brink on wall st. when bushy boy and the con's had full control. Bush; just another spoiled rotten, draft dodgin rich punk that was running the country while going on a charging frenzy with the nations credit card, which benefitted a relative few while screwing a relative many. Isn't that right? If not, how not?

defending the wealthy man? do you seriously think all opposition to the wealthy is based on jealousy? that sounds more like a projection than anything concrete.

even the Bible criticizes those with great wealth. I guess the old Jews and Jesus were envious of wealth too?

Was this post addressed to you?
NO it wasn't.

George Will, Matthew Dowd Blast Romney For Not Releasing Tax Returns

“If something’s going to come out, get it out in a hurry,” Will said this morning on the “This Week” roundtable. “I do not know why, given that Mitt Romney knew the day that [John] McCain lost in 2008 that he was going to run for president again that he didn’t get all of this out and tidy up some of his offshore accounts and all the rest.”

“The cost of not releasing the returns are clear,” Will said. “Therefore, he must have calculated that there are higher costs in releasing them.”

Political strategist and ABC News political analyst Matthew Dowd said “there’s obviously something there” in Romney’s tax returns that he doesn’t want to release publicly, adding that Romney’s refusal to produce his prior returns was a sign of “arrogance.”

“There’s obviously something there, because if there was nothing there, he would say, ‘Have at it,’” Dowd said. “So there’s obviously something there that compromises what he said in the past about something.”

“Many of these politicians think, ‘I can do this. I can get away with this. I don’t need to do this, because I’m going to say something and I don’t have to do this,’” Dowd added. “If he had 20 years of ‘great, clean, everything’s fine,’ it’d all be out there, but it’s arrogance.”

Last edited:
He was spending 12-16 hrs a day working on the 2002 SLC games. That alone you should tell you the time he was involved with Bain after he stepped down. Heck, he didnt even meet with them long enough to negotiate his retirement package until after the Games were over.

The truly despicable thing about this lie is you guys tried to argue that Romney should be ineligible for the ballot to be governor because he wasnt working at Bain any more.

He was spending 12-16 hrs a day working on the 2002 SLC games. That alone you should tell you the time he was involved with Bain after he stepped down. Heck, he didnt even meet with them long enough to negotiate his retirement package until after the Games were over.

The truly despicable thing about this lie is you guys tried to argue that Romney should be ineligible for the ballot to be governor because he wasnt working at Bain any more.

Was he?

You ever meet a real live CEO?

I mean..I've met several. I've sat in meetings with them. And I've been with them on their "work" days...some of which include a cocktail hour.

So please..let me know what your experiences..were..

Since John McCain was suspected of wet-starting his Skyhawk, to start a conflagration, on board the USS Forrestal, in 1967, he was transferred, to the USS Oriskany.

That same year, his daddy, who commanded the Pacific Fleet, helped stonewall, how the Israelis blasted the USS Liberty, also with great loss of life. The Israelis also invaded the Sinai, West Jerusalem, etc. Maybe you've heard of their shit and AIPAC, which owns US political agendas.

For the Veep nomination, for the 2008 election, W. Meat (white) Obamney let John McCain see 23 years of IRS returns.

Meat's previously released 2006 documents, relative to the 2008 election indicate he has Bain contact, planned, all the way, to Feb.11, 2009. DOES ANYBODY SEE ANY REASON, WHY WE SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY DOCUMENTS, RELATED TO MEAT AND BAIN, ALL THE WAY, TO AT LEAST FEBRUARY 2009?

WHAT do we have to burn down, to see, from W. Meat:

1. IRS returns, 1990s through 2011, but he'd better hand over at least, through 2009;
2. Bain board minutes, for controversial meetings, which may have involved white Obamney, who is really starting to SUCK, as are his stonewallies;
3. quit stonewalling, since black Obamney gets ideas, when pubs do this shit!

Biggest tax dodging administration in history is demanding to see more Romney's tax returns?? Are you KIDDING??!?!

36 White House aides owe nearly $1 million in unpaid back taxes. This is after the revelation of so many of Oama's political appointees being tax dodgers! The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds! As Obama demands rich Americans pay more in taxes, the IRS reveals 36 Obama aides are far behind in their taxes by Andrew Malcolm - Investors.com

Are YOU kidding? Mittens dodges more than ten times that much taxes in his offshore bank accounts.

Nicodemus was one of the wealthiest men in Judea, yet I see no criticism of him in the Bible. He even went so far as to personally purchase Jesus' tomb.

Try again...

Biggest tax dodging administration in history is demanding to see more Romney's tax returns?? Are you KIDDING??!?!

36 White House aides owe nearly $1 million in unpaid back taxes. This is after the revelation of so many of Oama's political appointees being tax dodgers! The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds! As Obama demands rich Americans pay more in taxes, the IRS reveals 36 Obama aides are far behind in their taxes by Andrew Malcolm - Investors.com

Are YOU kidding? Mittens dodges more than ten times that much taxes in his offshore bank accounts.

Romney paid more in taxes last year than you'll EVER earn, idiot!

School records? :laugh2:

talk about desperation.

Democrats continue talking tax returns, as they have for much of the campaign. Former President Bill Clinton – who called Romney’s business career “sterling” last month, jumped into the fray on NBC News on Friday morning.

“I am a little surprised that he only released a year’s worth of tax returns,” Clinton said. “That’s kind of perplexed me. Because this is the first time in more than 30 years that anybody running for president has only done that.”
Democrats say Romney tax returns could clarify Bain departure date - latimes.com

yeah, GOP has asked for the medical psychiatric records of Democratic candidates, the school records of candidates, but thinks asking for the business and tax records of candidates is somehow not fair?

:clap2:

Romney paid more in taxes last year than you'll EVER earn, idiot!

I paid a higher percentage in income taxes than Romney, moron!

Bain-gate: What Do Romney's Tax Returns Say?

Romney can settle the dispute over his tenure at Bain by releasing the tax returns.

What did Romney claim on his tax returns?

Democrats say Romney tax returns could clarify Bain departure date - latimes.com

""Either Mitt Romney misrepresented his tenure at Bain to the SEC or he misrepresented it to the voters of Massachusetts," said Ben LaBolt, an Obama campaign spokesman, on Fox News. "If he released more documents, like further tax returns, we would know the extent of his involvement at Bain during this period. If he released board minutes, we'd know the extent of his involvement at Bain.""

bot

Forum List

Back