Bain-gate: What Do Romney's Tax Returns Say?

The racist, anti-semitic, bigoted, moron (lakhota) just got into his baqbysitter's comic books and is posting in pics.

See spot run.

Judging from his goofy pics, he seems to believe, for whatever reason, that Romney claims to never have worked at Bain.

Is he really this dumb?

Romney-Believe-in-nothing.jpg

Romney can settle the dispute over his tenure at Bain by releasing the tax returns.

What did Romney claim on his tax returns?

Democrats say Romney tax returns could clarify Bain departure date - latimes.com

""Either Mitt Romney misrepresented his tenure at Bain to the SEC or he misrepresented it to the voters of Massachusetts," said Ben LaBolt, an Obama campaign spokesman, on Fox News. "If he released more documents, like further tax returns, we would know the extent of his involvement at Bain during this period. If he released board minutes, we'd know the extent of his involvement at Bain.""

it's getting better...

Okay, since records are so damn important, how about if Romney says the following:

"Mr President, I'll make you a deal. Here's a list of college records I'd like you to release. Show me yours and I'll show you mine."

Would everyone then be happy?

Anything about Barry Kardashian doesn't matter... he's the fucking coolest of the cool!

YAY!!!!!

Another Bain-in-the-ass-bullshit-thread!!

:cuckoo:

yeah, Don't forget Republican voters want Romney to release his tax returns too... :eusa_clap:

The tax returns issue could prove a thorny one for Romney, who was booed at a GOP debate in South Carolina earlier this year after he equivocated on whether he would release the returns. His 2011 returns, released in January, showed that Romney and wife Ann paid $3 million in taxes in 2010 on $21.7 million in income, a tax rate of 13.9%, much lower than the 35% marginal rate.

Democrats say Romney tax returns could clarify Bain departure date - latimes.com

bot​

Okay, since records are so damn important, how about if Romney says the following:

"Mr President, I'll make you a deal. Here's a list of college records I'd like you to release. Show me yours and I'll show you mine."

What is it exactly are these college records suppose to prove?

Hate to burst your bubble, but he is thee president and has been for 3 1/2 years, so what's the point in his releasing records? I would expect obama too if he were not an incumbent but he is so too f'n bad. He's American, and probably smarter than you and I combined. I put up with 8 years of a spoiled rotten rich draft-dodging idiot named bush, now it's your turn. Get used to it!!

Hate to burst your bubble, but he is thee president and has been for 3 1/2 years, so what's the point in his releasing records? I would expect obama too if he were not an incumbent but he is so too f'n bad. He's American, and probably smarter than you and I combined. I put up with 8 years of a spoiled rotten rich draft-dodging idiot named bush, now it's your turn. Get used to it!!

Yeah, and we put up with 8 years of a draft dodging, hillbilly whore monger named Clinton... point?

And as to your other stupid comment, I doubt that seriously... nothing about Obama cries smart.

Romney can settle the dispute over his tenure at Bain by releasing the tax returns.

What did Romney claim on his tax returns?

""Either Mitt Romney misrepresented his tenure at Bain to the SEC or he misrepresented it to the voters of Massachusetts," said Ben LaBolt, an Obama campaign spokesman, on Fox News. "If he released more documents, like further tax returns, we would know the extent of his involvement at Bain during this period. If he released board minutes, we'd know the extent of his involvement at Bain.""

Again dude? Holy shit man.
tax return story.

"If he released more documents, like further tax returns, we would know the extent of his involvement at Bain during this period. If he released board minutes, we'd know the extent of his involvement at Bain."

bot​

I have absolutely no idea what the righties think they'd find we'd find on Obama's records. Not a clue. Nope. But I know they're very worked up about it. And perhaps the righties would be willing to do the tit for tat thing so we could all get on with our lives. I'll leave the partisan silliness up to you.

Sounds to me that you don't want Obama to release his records.

Me, I don't care either way.

So calm down.

If Romney releases 2 years, they'll want 3, then 4, then 5. It won't matter so I think Romney should tell them all to eat shit and die in a mother fucking fire.

I have absolutely no idea what the righties think they'd find we'd find on Obama's records. Not a clue. Nope. But I know they're very worked up about it. And perhaps the righties would be willing to do the tit for tat thing so we could all get on with our lives. I'll leave the partisan silliness up to you.

Sounds to me that you don't want Obama to release his records.

Me, I don't care either way.

So calm down.

No matter what Obama releases, it's never good enough. I don't think he should be jumping through their hoops anymore. It's Romney's turn.

Forum List

Back