Bain-gate: What Do Romney's Tax Returns Say?

My guess is they both have stuff they don't want us to see.

Draw.

Now let's hear precisely what they plan to do to get us out of this shit hole if elected. For a change.

College records vs tax returns, a draw? :lol:

Whatever shuts both ridiculous, whacked-out ends of the spectrum up, if even for just a moment. That's all I care about.

I don't see what is ridiculous about having romney release his tax records just like most past pres candidates have. I thought it was funny how he started to use Kerry as an example and in midsentence decided to go after his wife instead. Kerry, btw released 5 years of returns.

School records? :laugh2:

talk about desperation.

Democrats continue talking tax returns, as they have for much of the campaign. Former President Bill Clinton – who called Romney’s business career “sterling” last month, jumped into the fray on NBC News on Friday morning.

“I am a little surprised that he only released a year’s worth of tax returns,” Clinton said. “That’s kind of perplexed me. Because this is the first time in more than 30 years that anybody running for president has only done that.”
Democrats say Romney tax returns could clarify Bain departure date - latimes.com

bot

Private = Private, right?

Or are ya turning all hypocritical on me?

this is the first time in more than 30 years that anybody running for president has only released a year’s worth of tax returns

and if Romney really wants to clear up his exit from Bain, board meeting minutes would help him or destroy him.

:eusa_shifty:

:eusa_angel:

Really funny reading the rw's posts. If they weren't terrified of what in those returns that Mittens is being so sneaky about, they would be standing up for him.

Instead, all they can come up with Obama's school records.

How's this for a start - In a blind test, he qualified for president of the Harvard Law Review.

Now, rw's, have the balls to stand beside your candidate.

Really funny reading the rw's posts. If they weren't terrified of what in those returns that Mittens is being so sneaky about, they would be standing up for him.

How's this for a start - In a blind test, he qualified for president of the Harvard Law Review.

Ya...well...he did it without showing his transcripts!!!!!!!

True story!

It's on the intrenets!

Even fux says he should come clean.

but, lushbo the walrus delivered his usual lying rant about Obama in hopes of making people forget their candidate is a sneaky liar.

A sneaky liar? And of course, you can back that up. Funny, you don't defend Pres. Barry Kardashian's abysmal record as president, only screech about stupid shit that never actually happened.

Are all you lefties this fucking deranged?

I'll let the IRS be the judge of his taxes.

Out of the two...he is the best shot to stimulate economic activity. That is all that matters for the next 4 years.

Absent that all of the other issues are immaterial. We are unsustainable in debt.

School records? I want to slap some of these people. wtf are we back in 3rd grade?

I'll let the IRS be the judge of his taxes.

Out of the two...he is the best shot to stimulate economic activity. That is all that matters for the next 4 years.

Absent that all of the other issues are immaterial. We are unsustainable in debt.

That's straight up nonsense! There's simply no possible way you gave your answer much thought. I remember when cheney not all that long ago stating as vp that deficits don't matter, and his budro and chief acting like they didn't matter racking it up right and left. Now romney has many of the same shit heads working for him. Do you really think anything will be any different under romney? Where were you blind followers back in the day when the deficits were on the rise bigtime? Asleep!?!

Now I see the latest bs is lush, sununu, romney, and the whole list of slime balls spewing nonsense about obama being unAmerican, muslim, yadayada..........

What is American about storing the cash you hoarded and scammed off the gullible in off shore accounts?

What is American about out-sourcing jobs?

Best of all what is his romney's plan to boost the economy? All I ever hear or read from him is how bad obama is, and he's even vague about that. Ya'll don't have a clue! Simply not possible!

School records? I want to slap some of these people. wtf are we back in 3rd grade?

3rd? You're giving them too much credit!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:

Ya...well...he did it without showing his transcripts!!!!!!!

True story!

It's on the intrenets!

The reason wingpunks want the President's transcripts is Meat happens to have made valedictorian, of Young U. Meat then got into a combined Harvard program, which graduated Meat, with both an MBA and an LLD.

But wingpunks are fucktards, and Meat starts thinking he can get away, with all kinds of shit, on anybody's watch. THAT is why he is a liar, who is in more trouble, than when he was mean to his dog or those kids in prep school, over hiding his tax returns, since they likely show a lot of details, about his lying to the SEC and all of us.

He has his fucktards all ranting up a shitload, for getting the President's transcripts, since no way did black Obamney beat white Obamney, at raw grades. White Obamney learned more about bullshit, than did most people.

When white Obamney was Governor Meat, he let it be known global warming was causing climate change, and he kept this up, for a couple of years, until the time came, for him to enter into a long-planned carbon reduction agreement, but Meat got cold feet.

What can you say? Meat's former Bain colleague Marc B. Wolpow explains, he reported directly, to W. Meat Obamney, 2002. Meat is this go-for-it LIAR, since he knows his toads are all sociopathic liars and weasels, so he ducked on global warming and healthcare and womens' rights and anything else he used to support, and now, he's a FLOPSIE!

Meat's toads wouldn't have him, any other way.

... former executive, Mark B. Wolpow, says: ''I reported directly to Mitt Romney ... '' - Democratic Underground

And a former executive, Mark B. Wolpow, says:

“I reported directly to Mitt Romney . . . You can’t be CEO of Bain Capital and say, `I really don’t know what my guys were doing,’” Mr. Wolpow said of Mr. Romney role at the company during his leave.

---------------------

Bain 1999 Press Release Heralded Romney’s “Part-Time Leave Of Absence” « Alan Colmes' Liberaland

Bain Capital wanted its clients to know that Mitt Romney wasn’t leaving the company when he went to the Olympics, as Romney now claims was the case.

The press release, which was obtained through a simple Nexis search…appears to contradict claims by both Romney and Bain that he had no involvement in the company’s day-to-day operations after February 11, 1999.

In his most recent financial disclosure form, Romney said he had retired from the firm in February of 1999. “Since February 11, 1999,” the document states, “Mr. Romney has not had any active role with any Bain Capital entity and has not been involved in the operations of any Bain Capital entity in any way.”

According to this press release, however, Romney was the firm’s part-time CEO at least through July of 1999, contradicting the Romney campaign’s claim that SEC filings listing him as the firm’s CEO and sole owner were simply a “quirk in the law.”

And a former executive, Mark B. Wolpow, says:

“I reported directly to Mitt Romney . . . You can’t be CEO of Bain Capital and say, `I really don’t know what my guys were doing,’” Mr. Wolpow said of Mr. Romney role at the company during his leave.

-----------------------

Romney's Bain story unraveling quickly - The Maddow Blog

Back in 2002 when he was running for Governor of Massachusetts, Mitt Romney and his aides had no problem admitting he retained his position as CEO of Bain Capital after 1999. Press articles from the time describe how Mr. Romney was on a "leave of absence" after 1999 and had not fully cut ties with the private equity firm. [...]

Mr. Romney being on a "leave of absence" would explain the discrepancy and it doesn't mean he played any role in managing the company, however, according to at least one former Bain Capital executive, during a prior leave of absence, Mr. Romney still remained in a very active role with the company.

In 2002, a Boston Globe article quoted a former Bain Capital executive named Marc B. Wolpow who said Mr. Romney remained in a very active role at Bain Capital while he was supposedly on a leave of absence for his Senate race. Wolpow specifically said of Romney's role, "I reported directly to Mitt Romney.... You can't be CEO of Bain Capital and say, 'I really don't know what my guys were doing,'"

Daily Kos' Jed Lewison, meanwhile, highlights a Bain press release from July 1999 -- several months after Romney claims to have given up his role at the firm -- that describes Romney as being on "a part-time leave of absence" to work on the Olympics. What's more, Dave Weigel notes Bain materials that said Romney would continue to have "input on investment and key personnel decisions" after his alleged departure.

Making matters slightly worse, the Huffington Post has a report this afternoon, noting a federal disclosure form Romney filed in August 2011 that said Romney, after February 1999, "has not had any active role with any Bain Capital entity and has not been involved in the operations of any Bain Capital entity in any way." The article added, "That is false."

And making matters worse still, BuzzFeed has published a 2000 document, uncovered by our pal James Carter, that identifies Romney as being "principally engaged in the business of serving as sole stockholder of BCI VI, Inc. (Bain Capital Investors VI)" -- materials signed by Romney that clearly contradict other disclosure forms filed with the FEC. (Update: By "other disclosure forms filed with the FEC," I mean materials like these.)

The challenge, then, becomes figuring out which entity Romney was lying to: the SEC, the FEC, voters, or some combination thereof? Given the contradictions, and the fact that Romney's version of events clearly don't add up, his stories can't all be truthful.

---------------------

But, but, but . . . the wingpunks who can't spell have made Meat their boss, like those empty-headed, naked zombies made Keannu Reeves their daddy, in CONSTANTINE.

Donald Trump has called, for the President's transcripts. WTF are they gonna do, with THOSE? Do black Obamney's school antics compare, with those, of the awesome MEAT? I think not!

Does Donald Trump SUCK? He sure does! It isn't time for the President to reveal school records! It's time for Meat Obamney, to reveal, why he is a LYING LIAR, with his pants on fire, going LIE-LIE-LIE-LIE-LIE-LIE-LIE, like it's a fucking chorus, to a song.

Trump: Romney Shouldn’t Turn Over Tax Records Until Obama Turns Over College Records « Alan Colmes' Liberaland

If I believed in a Christian God and the anti-Christ gig, I'd be betting my bottom $ this guy is thee boy as he sure does seem to have a fair amount of blind nutcase followers.:eusa_boohoo:

Btw That Maddow gal and her crew are on this and many many other knee-deep rad right wing bs. Plenty to choose from! lol

Last edited:
It appears romney should have worked harder at fudging those returns before making a career at running for pres. My guess is if he can hold out on not releasing them until and "IF" he became pres he can wiggle out of the major bs that's in them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkikKelEuQM]Mitt Romney in 1994 "The Blind Trust Is An Age Old Ruse." - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back