Bain-gate: What Do Romney's Tax Returns Say?

My guess is they both have stuff they don't want us to see.

Draw.

Now let's hear precisely what they plan to do to get us out of this shit hole if elected. For a change.

College records vs tax returns, a draw? :lol:

Whatever shuts both ridiculous, whacked-out ends of the spectrum up, if even for just a moment. That's all I care about.

The best thing that could happen for the American economy is for Romney to continue to give the finger to the American people about his tax returns --- it will be the bane of his candidacy.

win-win-win...
Obamawins this battle if Romney continues to hide out
Obamawins if Romney discloses his lie to the American people or felony to the SEC
Obamawins if Romney is forced to -surrender- his tax returns

See what I'm sayin', Romney's dither has already cost him dearly---Obamawins

College records vs tax returns, a draw? :lol:

Whatever shuts both ridiculous, whacked-out ends of the spectrum up, if even for just a moment. That's all I care about.

The best thing that could happen for the American economy is for Romney to continue to give the finger to the American people about his tax returns --- it will be the bane of his candidacy.

win-win-win...
Obamawins this battle if Romney continues to hide out
Obamawins if Romney discloses his lie to the American people or felony to the SEC
Obamawins if Romney is forced to -surrender- his tax returns

See what I'm sayin', Romney's dither has already cost him dearly---Obamawins
I don't see much logic in all that except that "Obamawins" by keeping his groupies.

But, that's a no-brainer - his groupies are blind to everything, even his mnurdering.

As I said previously, Romney could say, "I'll release my tax returns from the past, when President Obama releases his transcripts from all schools, his resumes and applications for all jobs, and his application for his social security number."

He could also respond, "I choose not to release my past years returns. I took all deductions legally available, of which my opponent, Mr. Obama, will attempt to make hay.
The fact that he did the same, indeed, that his latest returns show 30% of his income from overseas, will be ignored by the MSM, it's only in the past few years that his 'novels' whoops, autobiographies, woops, ghost written fiction, made enough to cause him to join the 1%. Thus, I'll just say, I've a lot of money. I earned it and paid all taxes due, under the tax codes."

Romney probably ran some kind of illegal scam.

That's why he hid Sankaty from public disclosure.

It's all about Sankaty.

As I said previously, Romney could say, "I'll release my tax returns from the past, when President Obama releases his transcripts from all schools, his resumes and applications for all jobs, and his application for his social security number."

He could also respond, "I choose not to release my past years returns. I took all deductions legally available, of which my opponent, Mr. Obama, will attempt to make hay.
The fact that he did the same, indeed, that his latest returns show 30% of his income from overseas, will be ignored by the MSM, it's only in the past few years that his 'novels' whoops, autobiographies, woops, ghost written fiction, made enough to cause him to join the 1%. Thus, I'll just say, I've a lot of money. I earned it and paid all taxes due, under the tax codes."

Besides him sounding like a pussy as Dante pointed out, Romney is going to look silly asking for college transcripts, etc when he hasn't even released his own.

Good idea.

There are a lot of birthers out there who still don't think he was born in the USA. Of course his transcripts and his applications with all his addresses and other info would bury that notion.

One wonder why he has sealed all that shit. Can't be that importants. Or can it??

Of course none of the Ombamabots even wonder why he sealed records.

No one seal records without a very, very good reason.

Wonder what it could be??

Good idea.

There are a lot of birthers out there who still don't think he was born in the USA. Of course his transcripts and his applications with all his addresses and other info would bury that notion.

One wonder why he has sealed all that shit. Can't be that importants. Or can it??

...and walla out comes even more fruitcakes with the same ole same ole irrelevant conspiracy theory bs dreamt up by lush, trump, etc. and those blind following ditto heads pass it on as though it were gospel.:confused:

I see quite a few of you have a hard time staying on subject AND writing of truth. Why is that?

Anyone but me wonder why it is other mormon's or the church itself haven't come out against romney's lies, half-truth's, misleading bs, try and change the subject, hate, secrecy, etc, etc......?

How about those evangelical's about his lies, etc.? Where are they?

Could it be they are all the same?

Oooo, now that reads like a conspriracy:eusa_shhh:

I don't get all the clamoring over Romney's tax returns. He's made more money than you, the end.

My suggestion would be to catch up on why it is. Would you invite a stranger to live in your house to live for 4 years without wanting some snippits of what he/she is made of? You know, a crook/con vs someone on the up and up?

Wake up and figure it out sheesh!

Con scum Senator Lindsay Graham stated not long ago, on a different subject, but is relevant "this is all a game...it was set up as a game....everyone should learn to play the game(s)." Though that is not verbatim you certainly catch the drift right!?!

I don't get all the clamoring over Romney's tax returns. He's made more money than you, the end.

not the end... no one cares that he's rich. all of our modern presidents, probably with the exception of clinton and obama, were rich when they took office.

where is his money sheltered? are there years where he didn't pay taxes at all but took in hundreds of millions of dollars? shouldn't people know that?

he seemed to think these issues were important when he ran against kennedy. and i wonder if he only did due diligence on two years of tax statements for the companies bain involved itself with.

just saying

Would you invite a stranger to live in your house to live for 4 years without wanting some snippits of what he/she is made of? You know, a crook/con vs someone on the up and up?

If that stranger was the best opportunity out of the two poor choices to achieve some higher level of economic recovery by virtue of him simply showing up at the office then he gets the vote.

Good idea.

...and walla out comes even more fruitcakes with the same ole same ole irrelevant conspiracy theory bs dreamt up by lush, trump, etc. and those blind following ditto heads pass it on as though it were gospel.:confused:

I see quite a few of you have a hard time staying on subject AND writing of truth. Why is that?

Fruitcakes?? That could well be you there Fordy boy.

You don't seem to want to know why those records were sealed. No one seals records without a very, very good reason.

Irrelvant conspiracy?? Hmmmm Sealed records for no reason?? Or is there a reason.

Of course you being a supporter of Barry and all you really don't want to know why they are sealed. You of course think Romney should reveal all his tax records but Barry can keep his secrets.

Smarten up Fordy boy. No one seals records for nothing.

not the end... no one cares that he's rich. all of our modern presidents, probably with the exception of clinton and obama, were rich when they took office.

where is his money sheltered? are there years where he didn't pay taxes at all but took in hundreds of millions of dollars? shouldn't people know that?

IRS knows......the rich guy plays by the rules to achieve wealth and retain it = guy we need turning our economy around out of the two choices for the next 4 years.

he seemed to think these issues were important when he ran against kennedy. and i wonder if he only did due diligence on two years of tax statements for the companies bain involved itself with.

just saying

Right you are. For me it is all about "how" he got rich and who did he hurt or ruin in the process?

How he stayed wealthy AND increased his wealth?

What taxes did he pay vs what I pay AND in what country did he pay them - if any?

Does he and those like him live by a separate set of rules, laws, reg's......punishments than do I?

Is he honest, trustworthy, legit, etc.?

Does he know what it is like to grow up poor, or even in the middle class, you know struggle even a little bit?

Those not-so-little things like that!

Good idea.

Fruitcakes?? That could well be you there Fordy boy.

You don't seem to want to know why those records were sealed. No one seals records without a very, very good reason.

Irrelvant conspiracy?? Hmmmm Sealed records for no reason?? Or is there a reason.

Of course you being a supporter of Barry and all you really don't want to know why they are sealed. You of course think Romney should reveal all his tax records but Barry can keep his secrets.

Smarten up Fordy boy. No one seals records for nothing.

Obama was vetted long ago and is christian, American, and President. Nothing more nothing less. You really need to try and keep/catch up eh!?! lol

Bain-gate: What Do Romney's Tax Returns Say?

adelson1.jpg

"He don't know NOTHIN'!!!!!"

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back