🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baker Who Won’t Make Cakes for Same-Sex Weddings Appeals Mandatory Re-Education Order

Service providers will get the message. Stop advertising the service. If a gay couple goes into a bakery for a cake, they will be directed to the cake case. End of discussion. They are treated just like anyone else. The baker can go on to bake wedding cakes for those that he knows.

People with morals don't tamper with food, and they also do their damn jobs, like bake cakes.

So jesse Jackson is immoral? He spit in white peoples food. Another immoral liberal, called out by a liberal. Too funny.

It is kind of funny how RWrs seem to listen to Jesse Jackson more than LWrs do.

Obama is Jesse Jackson after speech therapy. They're both big city leftist race hustling trash.

******* and Jews don't violate my religious beliefs. Forcing me to be a part of your queer wedding does.

Who cares about YOUR religious beliefs....these are secular laws we are referring to.

Who cares about My religious beliefs? The founding fathers cared and put it in the Constitution to protect me from nasty trash like you.

Your religious beliefs are protected so that YOU can practice your faith without government interference....that, however how sad that may make you, does NOT permit you to force your own religious beliefs on the rest of us in the form of codified laws.

See how that works? :D

Who cares about YOUR religious beliefs....these are secular laws we are referring to.

Who cares about My religious beliefs? The founding fathers cared and put it in the Constitution to protect me from nasty trash like you.

Your religious beliefs are protected so that YOU can practice your faith without government interference....that, however how sad that may make you, does NOT permit you to force your own religious beliefs on the rest of us in the form of codified laws.

I didn't pass a law. The law crossed my constitutional right. See how that works?

I didn't pass a law. The law crossed my constitutional right. See how that works?

How did the law cross your constitutional right? Explain exactly what constitutional right of YOURS has been crossed.

How did the law cross your constitutional right? Explain exactly what constitutional right of YOURS has been crossed.

The right to have all laws as he/she wishes? No, that isn't a right, though many believe it should be:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Some women prefer to see female gynecologists. These women sexually discriminate against male gynecologists. These women who are sexually discriminating are exercising their Right to Free Association. They exercise their right to pick and choose who they want to deal with in life. Would you like the law to come down hard on these women for being sexual discriminators? Sexual discrimination is wrong, isn't it? Not choosing to be attended to by a male physician, simply BECAUSE he's a man is a clear cut case of sexual discrimination.

This right of free association is being denied to people once they enter the world of commerce.

Some women prefer to see female gynecologists. These women sexually discriminate against male gynecologists. These women who are sexually discriminating are exercising their Right to Free Association. They exercise their right to pick and choose who they want to deal with in life. Would you like the law to come down hard on these women for being sexual discriminators? Sexual discrimination is wrong, isn't it? Not choosing to be attended to by a male physician, simply BECAUSE he's a man is a clear cut case of sexual discrimination.

This right of free association is being denied to people once they enter the world of commerce.
You realize those women are the CUSTOMERS....not the service providers, right? :rofl:

You realize those women are the CUSTOMERS....not the service providers, right? :rofl:

Yes, but immaterial. Do women have the right to decide who they want to examine them or don't they? Would it be proper for government to force women to be attended to by male gynecologists in order to SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION?

Do these women have a right to free association or not?

Yes, but immaterial. Do women have the right to decide who they want to examine them or don't they? Would it be proper for government to force women to be attended to by male gynecologists in order to SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION?

Do these women have a right to free association or not?

I'm sorry...but it is TOTALLY material......customers can pick and choose their service providers at will. It's pretty interesting that I have to even tell you that.

Then don't go into the wedding business because they are allowed to get married now.

And if being gay is such a sin, what difference does it make what they do, you'd always be against it unless they threw themselves into a volcano, which you would be only too happy to help with I'm sure.

Why would anybody force someone in the food business to make a product they don't want to produce? Who knows what they might put in it. I don't even send food back that was cooked wrong, like steak too undercooked or whatever. The cook could do anything to your order.

Because it makes Progressives "feel good."
It has nothing to do with "feelings", it has to do with "equality".

Helllooooooooo?

I believe marriage is a man and woman and I don't want to back a wedding cake for something my religion condemns.

Forum List

Back