🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baker Who Won’t Make Cakes for Same-Sex Weddings Appeals Mandatory Re-Education Order

They did go somewhere else, and then the state went after the baker for breaking the law. You do want the state to enforce the laws correct??

How did the state know to go after this guy?

Telepathy? Quija board?
A complaint was filed, as it should have been. And the state acted, as it is supposed to...

My point. They saw the opportunity and ran with it, as the PC Police always does.

Next up, following the law on illegal aliens, right?

As a law-abiding citizen, have you filed a complaint?

They had "re-education" programs in Nazi Germany too.

Paint likes freedom...when it means "the freedom to be gay". Any other freedoms that conflict with that one sind verboten. Are we recognizing this thing as a cult yet or do we need to reel out some more rope for another year or two?

Last edited:
How did the state know to go after this guy?

Telepathy? Quija board?
A complaint was filed, as it should have been. And the state acted, as it is supposed to...

My point. They saw the opportunity and ran with it, as the PC Police always does.

Next up, following the law on illegal aliens, right?

As a law-abiding citizen, have you filed a complaint?
Show us where the law isn't being followed?

And so you do want the law enforced, which means the baker gets nailed.

The gay couple could have just flipped the guy off and gone somewhere else. But no, they chose to make an example out of the guy, they chose to issue "consequences". Because that's what the PC Police does -- punish, intimidate, subjugate.

Sure is interesting, though, to see the Left's passionate and dogged defense of and adherence to "the law". I assume they extend this commitment to opposing people who are in America illegally.

Right?

I think maybe that's why they chose this baker...
Make a big stink for the gay cause.

I went to a Nissan Dealership a few years ago and maybe because the way I was dressed it might have seemed to them I did not have a lot of money.Was also looking for a used car.Probably not a lot of commission.Not worth the time to do the paperwork....Anyway they showed little interest...I left and bought a car from someone else.

They had "re-education" programs in Nazi Germany too.

They had dogs and doctors too, should we kill them all? We wouldn't want to be like the Nazis in any way at all right?

Having a dog isn't fascism. Being a doctor isn't fascism.

"Re-education" is precisely fascism. I know you know the difference. Again...Are we recognizing this thing as a cult yet or do we need to reel out some more rope for another year or two?

That's also nonsense, these laws have been on the books for decades, and they work very well, allowing everyone to get on with their lives without having to worry about whether a business serves "their kind". Need gas? Pull in, gas up, and off you go. That is what works for the US.

You know what works better than running to government to use force to make someone bake you a cake? Going down the street to their competitor who doesn't give a rat's ass who you sleep with. Most bakers don't. Most business people are working hard to get customers and aren't going to let anyone go away no matter how they personally feel about them. And it's stupid to want to give money to a homophobe when he tells you what he is and you could have given money to someone who isn't.

These laws are completely unnecessary. And unnecessary laws are dangerous because they give government more power for no benefit. But that's your goal. Government power. It has nothing to do with gays. You are an authoritarian leftist. Just be honest that government power and control is in fact your goal.
These laws are decades old, and were very necessary at the time, and still are it seems, as long as society refuses to grow up and deal with people equally.
No they are not. The laws covering race are decades old. Sexual orientation is a new class of protections that are completely uncalled for.

Yeah, leveraging the force of law has really helped to bring the two sides together.

Aw, just kidding, this isn't about healing.

It's about control, intimidation, submission.

As usual.

frankly, being a homophobic asshole is a self-inflicted wound, and I have no interest in helping them heal it. Maybe throw a little salt in there just for fun.

they don't want to bake cakes for gays, no one is forcing them to stay in the bakery business.
No, they're just being forced OUT of business.

This is just really creepy, and scary. It seems to me like thought-police tactics. What's the next fascist step here?
Worth all due respect, I don't there are any "re-education camps." That kind of language is rarely correct. I can't imagine what kind of "class" would be required though - I can't think of anything that would be reasonable.

You know what works better than running to government to use force to make someone bake you a cake? Going down the street to their competitor who doesn't give a rat's ass who you sleep with. Most bakers don't. Most business people are working hard to get customers and aren't going to let anyone go away no matter how they personally feel about them. And it's stupid to want to give money to a homophobe when he tells you what he is and you could have given money to someone who isn't.

These laws are completely unnecessary. And unnecessary laws are dangerous because they give government more power for no benefit. But that's your goal. Government power. It has nothing to do with gays. You are an authoritarian leftist. Just be honest that government power and control is in fact your goal.
These laws are decades old, and were very necessary at the time, and still are it seems, as long as society refuses to grow up and deal with people equally.
No they are not. The laws covering race are decades old. Sexual orientation is a new class of protections that are completely uncalled for.
I disagree, the courts disagree, and so do most Americans. Carry on...

So you don't know what the "illegal" in "illegal alien" means? Really?

Yep, once the complaint is filed, the law is the law. But, and maybe you aren't getting this either, but the gay couple CHOSE to issue the complaint. They didn't HAVE to. But, again, that's how the PC Police operates: Intimidation, punishment, submission.

You really didn't know either of these things?

Please tell me you're just being obtuse.

Last edited:

Hey "Paint" why does this poll, one of the largest I've seen at USMB to date, show an 83% diversion from your conclusion that "most Americans agree that gay marriage should be forced on people" such as bakers? [The poll used to be up over 86% for some time but the gay spammed it down to 82% and change recently I notice]

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ed-to-accomodate-for-homosexual-weddings.html

Last edited:

So you don't know the "illegal" in "illegal alien" means? Really?

Yep, once the complaint is filed, the law is the law. But, and maybe you aren't getting this either, but the gay couple CHOSE to issue the complaint. They didn't HAVE to. But, again, that's how the PC Police operates: Intimidation, punishment, submission.

I'm asking you to show me where the laws aren't being enforced, illegals are still illegal right, and tell me why someone who breaks the law and gets nailed for it is somehow unfair?

I'm asking you to show me where the laws aren't being enforced, illegals are still illegal right, and tell me why someone who breaks the law and gets nailed for it is somehow unfair?

I've never said the laws aren't being enforced, have I?

No, I just pointed out your selective attention to those laws.

When I see the American Left defending the laws against illegals, I'll take them seriously about a Christian not wanting to bake a cake.

Hey "Paint" why does this poll, one of the largest I've seen at USMB to date, show an 84% diversion from your conclusion that "most Americans agree that gay marriage should be forced on people" such as bakers?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ed-to-accomodate-for-homosexual-weddings.html
Your poll is about forcing churches to perform gay weddings, and it should have been 100% since that is not needed nor required for homosexual equality before the law.

I don't give a damn what the churches do on this, that's up to them.

Last edited:

Again, there is no way you don't grasp that it is far simpler to go to the baker down the street and it makes no sense want to give your money to a homophobe. Government power is your objective. These laws regulating businesses are so unnecessary, so few business owners want to turn away any paying customer. Again that's why Jim Crow was implemented by government, to force us to. You just love government.

I've never said the laws aren't being enforced, have I?

No, I just pointed out your selective attention to those laws.

When I see the American Left defending the laws against illegals, I'll take them seriously about a Christian not wanting to bake a cake.
What kind of defense are you looking for? The last time I checked illegal was still illegal, and crossing the border was still against the law but the reasons for doing so matter greatly, and that is worked out in our formal and lawful process, we don't just shoot them.

Again, there is no way you don't grasp that it is far simpler to go to the baker down the street and it makes no sense want to give your money to a homophobe. Government power is your objective. These laws regulating businesses are so unnecessary, so few business owners want to turn away any paying customer. Again that's why Jim Crow was implemented by government, to force us to. You just love government.
I love the government when it does what it should, like saying you can't open the No ******* or Jews gas station.

Nobody is required to stay in business or to stay in a state which you find offensive.

Firearms manufacturers have figured that out and closed down hundreds of jobs in states which would rather have unemployed people than much else.

I bet that baker could easily relocate to some other state where business would e booming for them.

Probably get a state subsidy, too. Though I doubt they might want any.

I love the government when it does what it should, like saying you can't open the No ******* or Jews gas station.

You're a crude little man. As I keep pointing out to you, the only reason the government needs to implement discrimination laws is because businesses don't cooperate with turning away paying customers. You endlessly go to laws that were passed by government as your argument that government needs to pass laws to prohibit discrimination. Free markets provide far better protection for customers.

Forum List

Back