🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baker Who Won’t Make Cakes for Same-Sex Weddings Appeals Mandatory Re-Education Order

No. My Constitution rules.

Indeed it does. And your Constitution doesn't allow you to discriminate against law abiding tax-paying fellow citizens because your religion doesn't like them.

Some religions don't like blacks....can't discriminate against them in a licensed business...too bad.

Some religions don't like people of other religions...can't discriminate against them in a licensed business...too bad.

Let's pass a law which mandates that only Evangelical Christians can hold jobs or start a business. Are you a Roman Catholic, a Jew or an Atheist and you want to earn a living to support your family. Too bad, the law says you don't qualify to hold a job. If you want to get a job in order to earn an income to support yourself and your family you simply have to convert to Evangelical Christianity.

In both cases here, the law is forcing people to sacrifice their human rights in order to make a living. You object, I assume, to forced religious conversion in order to enter the marketplace but you seem to LUV the idea of forced association in order to earn a living in the marketplace.

Raping human rights is never really a good idea.

Interesting analogy you got going there.

There are numerous other bakeries who will bake that cake.. this is about forcing one bakery who doesn't walk lockstep with the ghey agenda, to park his religious rights at the door and become an indentured servant to leftist ideology. Perhaps we should start targeting ghey businesses and demand they perform any and everything that goes against their belief system and when they refuse, let's sue the dogshit out of them.

So...you would say the same to some black person who gets rejected from a business he wants to buy from...go somewhere else? How'd that work with Woolworths in Nashville in the 50s?

This is about 3 percent of the population discriminating against those who hold religious beliefs saying their own beliefs are more important.

You are saying that if it is a small % of the population, screw their civil rights.

This is about 3 percent of the population discriminating against those who hold religious beliefs saying their own beliefs are more important.

You are saying that if it is a small % of the population, screw their civil rights.

I missed the part in the Constitution where it states that civil rights are based on majority choices....can you point out the Article/Section or Amendment that states that for us please?

I missed the part in the Constitution where it states that civil rights are based on majority choices....can you point out the Article/Section or Amendment that states that for us please?

Show me where dykes are listed as a race??? SHOW ME?? Sex has civil rights??:lol:

You didn't reply to my question. What are Christians forcing you to do against your will?

Businesses don't have religious beliefs. Once you call it a "business', you don't have a religious belief.

There are numerous other bakeries who will bake that cake.. this is about forcing one bakery who doesn't walk lockstep with the ghey agenda, to park his religious rights at the door and become an indentured servant to leftist ideology. Perhaps we should start targeting ghey businesses and demand they perform any and everything that goes against their belief system and when they refuse, let's sue the dogshit out of them.

Um, how would that work, exactly.

"Hey, Mr. Gay Hairdresser, I want you to give me a really, really Christian Haircut!"

"Um, okay."

Yeah, just not seeing how you are going to pull that one off.

You didn't think this through, did you?

Show me where dykes are listed as a race??? SHOW ME?? Sex has civil rights??:lol:

Show me where civil rights are based strictly on race. :D Gender has civil rights. Gays have civil rights. Handicapped people have civil rights. American CITIZENS have civil rights....despite people like you who wish minorities did not.

"Hey, Mr. Gay Hairdresser, I want you to give me a really, really Christian Haircut!"

"Um, okay."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: oh....and :rofl:

I'm not out to spare the feelings of totalitarians. Rape a woman and you impose yourself on her. Rape a person's human rights by imposing your agenda on them against their will.

If you don't like being a rapist of human rights, then don't rape people's human rights. Pretty simple, right?

"Um, okay."

No stoopid old man.. Go in to a gay bakery and demand a cake that stated something that went against their beliefs.. Not too bright are you?

"Um, okay."

No stoopid old man.. Go in to a gay bakery and demand a cake that stated something that went against their beliefs.. Not too bright are you?

I bet you'd get your cake.....and it would be FABULOUS! :D

I'm not out to spare the feelings of totalitarians. Rape a woman and you impose yourself on her. Rape a person's human rights by imposing your agenda on them against their will.

If you don't like being a rapist of human rights, then don't rape people's human rights. Pretty simple, right?

So..let me get this clear. You are calling me a rapist.

What are Christians forcing on you against your will?

Baker Who Won’t Make Cakes for Same-Sex Weddings Appeals Mandatory Re-Education Order

Good, he's a business not a church. Bake the damn cakes.

free country fuck nut, take your money elsewhere b/c in America, I own the biz and you can't force me to do anything.

but in liberal land, freedom is you forcing me to your will

that makes you and every other fucking liberal anti-freedom and anti-Ameria

let that sink in before you spew your lies about how it's not

What are Christians forcing on you against your will?

Hello again.

free country fuck nut, take your money elsewhere b/c in America, I own the biz and you can't force me to do anything.

If you are in certain states with equal access laws.......good luck with not being forced to serve the public equally. :D

If you are in certain states with equal access laws.......good luck with not being forced to serve the public equally. :D

why do you support tyranny? and gleefully at that

Forum List

Back