🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baker Who Won’t Make Cakes for Same-Sex Weddings Appeals Mandatory Re-Education Order

free country fuck nut, take your money elsewhere b/c in America, I own the biz and you can't force me to do anything.

but in liberal land, freedom is you forcing me to your will

that makes you and every other fucking liberal anti-freedom and anti-Ameria

let that sink in before you spew your lies about how it's not

If you are in certain states with equal access laws.......good luck with not being forced to serve the public equally. :D

why do you support tyranny? and gleefully at that
Tyranny? How so? If one gets a business license in a state with equal access laws for businesses...what do you think that means?

If you are in certain states with equal access laws.......good luck with not being forced to serve the public equally. :D

Tyranny? How so? If one gets a business license in a state with equal access laws for businesses...what do you think that means?

You pass all the laws you want. If they cross the constitutional line, you're not going to have it long. Poor baby. You want that Christian to do something he doesn't want to do. You want submission. Why don't you just admit it.

Last edited:

You pasd all the laws you want. If they cross the constitutional line, you're not going to have it long. Poor baby.

You are correct in that regard. Now....tell us about the constitutional challenges to state equal access laws. How has that been going? :D

Interesting analogy you got going there.

I'm not out to spare the feelings of totalitarians. Rape a woman and you impose yourself on her. Rape a person's human rights by imposing your agenda on them against their will.

If you don't like being a rapist of human rights, then don't rape people's human rights. Pretty simple, right?

So..let me get this clear. You are calling me a rapist.

Are you raping my human rights? Are you being a totalitarian?

If you're raping my human rights by forcing me to associate with someone I don't want to associate with, (for instance, forcing a woman to be attended by a male gynecologist instead of a female gynecologist of her choice) then you're a rapist of human rights.

If you don't like people seeing you as a raper of human rights, then don't rape people's human rights. Pretty simple, isn't it?

Here's the important thing - the victim of your attack doesn't care that you think you're doing something good by raping them of their human rights. Your good motivations don't wash away your totalitarian crimes.

I'm not out to spare the feelings of totalitarians. Rape a woman and you impose yourself on her. Rape a person's human rights by imposing your agenda on them against their will.

If you don't like being a rapist of human rights, then don't rape people's human rights. Pretty simple, right?

Are you raping my human rights? Are you being a totalitarian?

If you're raping my human rights by forcing me to associate with someone I don't want to associate with, (for instance, forcing a woman to be attended by a male gynecologist instead of a female gynecologist of her choice) then you're a rapist of human rights.

If you don't like people seeing you as a raper of human rights, then don't rape people's human rights. Pretty simple, isn't it?

Here's the important thing - the victim of your attack doesn't care that you think you're doing something good by raping them of their human rights. Your good motivations don't wash away your totalitarian crimes.

So...you are calling me a rapist.

You pasd all the laws you want. If they cross the constitutional line, you're not going to have it long. Poor baby.

You are correct in that regard. Now....tell us about the constitutional challenges to state equal access laws. How has that been going? :D

I see you're new at this. Answer my question and then I'll answer yours. I'm sure you wouldn't want to appear as a dishonest person. What are Christians forcing you to do against your will?

A state passes a law which prohibits Muslims from working. Hey, if they want to work all they need to do is convert away from Islam.

All you're doing is appealing to the fallacy of law. "The Law Says So."

This is about 3 percent of the population discriminating against those who hold religious beliefs saying their own beliefs are more important.

You are saying that if it is a small % of the population, screw their civil rights.

I missed the part in the Constitution where it states that civil rights are based on majority choices....can you point out the Article/Section or Amendment that states that for us please?

Show me where dykes are listed as a race??? SHOW ME?? Sex has civil rights??:lol:

Here:

It suffices for us to acknowledge that adults may choose to enter upon this relationship in the confines of their homes and their own private lives and still retain their dignity as free persons. When sexuality finds overt expression in intimate conduct with another person, the conduct can be but one element in a personal bond that is more enduring. The liberty protected by the Constitution allows homosexual persons the right to make this choice.

The case does involve two adults who, with full and mutual consent from each other, engaged in sexual practices common to a homosexual lifestyle. The petitioners are entitled to respect for their private lives. The State cannot demean their existence or control their destiny by making their private sexual conduct a crime. Their right to liberty under the Due Process Clause gives them the full right to engage in their conduct without intervention of the government.

LAWRENCE V. TEXAS

A state passes a law which prohibits Muslims from working. Hey, if they want to work all they need to do is convert away from Islam.

All you're doing is appealing to the fallacy of law. "The Law Says So."

And this fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Public accommodations laws are Constitutional, laws authorizing discrimination in hiring practices are not.

Still fighting over gays and cakes eh? How long before you little reactionaries just deal with reality and move on? I know, sigh, never...

For me it comes down to Owning my own artwork. Cake is same cake mix and frosting. if you want one of my cakes then pick one out, pay me & be on your way. When coming to me for a custom wedding cake you are not just buying the cake mix and frosting...You are buying my artwork in frosting that cake. Ever seen Cake Boss. It's not about the cake mix although excellent it about designing the cake. That's were my Art is Mine and I have the choice as to who, what ,when, where & why comes into play. I not even concerned about religious reasons just on principle that cake is my song. No One has a right to my song any more than a right to my design and ideas on a cake. I have stuff already made pick one, pay me & be on your way. Want custom we can talk about it...I get to decide who I share my artwork with. We go into a contract when ordering custom work. How can I be Made to enter into a contract against my will to make something with my own hands for some one I choose not to do business with???

For me it comes down to Owning my own artwork. Cake is same cake mix and frosting. if you want one of my cakes then pick one out, pay me & be on your way. When coming to me for a custom wedding cake you are not just buying the cake mix and frosting...You are buying my artwork in frosting that cake. Ever seen Cake Boss. It's not about the cake mix although excellent it about designing the cake. That's were my Art is Mine and I have the choice as to who, what ,when, where & why comes into play. I not even concerned about religious reasons just on principle that cake is my song. No One has a right to my song any more than a right to my design and ideas on a cake. I have stuff already made pick one, pay me & be on your way. Want custom we can talk about it...I get to decide who I share my artwork with. We go into a contract when ordering custom work. How can I be Made to enter into a contract against my will to make something with my own hands for some one I choose not to do business with???
So don't make wedding cakes, since gays now have weddings. I have all kinds of clients, many who do what I don't agree with. It matters not a damn, they call and I respond. It's business, not faith.

And you don't own what you sell, ever...

Last edited:

What are Christians forcing on you against your will?

Their ignorance and hate.

By seeking to repeal public accommodations laws prohibiting discrimination against gay patrons, “[h]omosexuals, by state decree, are put in a solitary class with respect to transactions and relations in both the private and governmental spheres[, w]ithdrawing from homosexuals, but no others, specific legal protection from the injuries caused by discrimination[.]” (Romer v. Evans (1996)).

Christians are at liberty to practice their ignorance and hate in accordance with what they perceive to be the tenets of their faith, but they are not at liberty to seek to codify that ignorance and hate.

Forum List

Back