Bakersfield family believes random attack on daughter was racially motivated

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Bakersfield family believes random attack on daughter was racially motivated

Good Samaritan stopped the attack

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - A Bakersfield family is speaking out because they believe that an assault on their daughter may have been racially motivated.

The 19-year-old girl was attacked by three unknown Hispanic girls on Thursday around 7 p.m. near 30th and Q street

The victim said the unprovoked attack happened as she was walking back to her house after stopping at the FastStrip near 34th and Q streets.

"Three Hispanic girls came running over to me yelling, let's get that white b****," the victim said.

The victim is suffering from broken bones in her face, bruises and bites.

"Two of the girls held my daughter down while the other one beat the living daylights out of her," said the victim's mother.

The family tells 23ABC that the attack would have been much worse if a good Samaritan had not stopped to help.

The family says that witness saw the attack take place, stopped his car and yelled at the girls to stop as the three suspects ran away.

"I'm so thankful for that guy who stopped, because I don't know what would have ended up happening if he didn't" said the victim's mother.

The family is still healing after the attack, as the victim questions why she was targeted for being white.

"It tore my heart up last night, to know my grandchild was beaten like that. There's no reason for it, no reason, other then she's white," said the victim's grandmother.

The family contacted the police after the attack. Law enforcement took some basic suspect information and is asking anyone who may have seen the attack to call the BPD.

23ABC News - Bakersfield family believes random attack on daughter was racially motivated - Bakersfield News, Bakersfield, California News & Bakersfield News Local Headlines - KERO TurnTo23

A lot of hate against whites :(

Attacks on whites by people of color is no big deal to the media or society I'm sorry to say.
Of course white people who are right of center would disagree.People of color and most Libs
will barely give it a second thought.

White people who commit crimes on people of color will be national news for weeks.
People of color who attack whites...well we are supposed to accept it and go on our way and not rock the boat because if we do we are racists.

Bakersfield is the armpit of the USA. It does not surprise me this happened. Especially in that area.

Attacks on whites by people of color is no big deal to the media or society I'm sorry to say.
Of course white people who are right of center would disagree.People of color and most Libs
will barely give it a second thought.

White people who commit crimes on people of color will be national news for weeks.
People of color who attack whites...well we are supposed to accept it and go on our way and not rock the boat because if we do we are racists.
Especially if you live in brooklyn,NY.:evil:

Bakersfield is the armpit of the USA. It does not surprise me this happened. Especially in that area.

Actually, much of the Central California area is not very pleasant. I used to have the displeasure of traveling to that area every two weeks.
Bakersfield, Fresno, Visalia and Porterville, all of them are wretched garbage dumps.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back